Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 (124307 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / Fantasy Premier League 2017 - 2018: Sponsorship By Nairaland Owner (seun Osewa) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 1:43am On Sep 30, 2015
Gelengelen:
someone taught me in a whatsapp group. if u like to join drop your number for him to add you. you will enjoy the group. I am now a pro due to that group.
Ewww... Pro kwa... who dash u... there's nothing like pro in FPL oo..when it isn't PS.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bimffo(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Bashmantech:

Ewww... Pro kwa... who dash u... there's nothing like pro in FPL oo..when it isn't PS.

Lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2015
make i sharply run update for una.... our lyt jus bad, na another street i take dey charge
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 11:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bashmantech: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Bashmantech:

AFTER GAME WEEK 7
Current Standings: Nairaland Premier League

POS....TEAM NAME..............GWP...TP
1........FRC Olapa FC..............86.....402
2........Unbeatable Strikers.....61.....375
3........TORINO FC.................50.....369
4........deji blazers................78.....366
5........Alcakawa...................55.....363
6........Tesla78.....................55.....361
7........Bourne007.................54.....360
8........EVERGREEN................52.....359
9........Mumustars.................75.....353
10.......dreamteamfc.............34.....353

Nairaland FA Cup

TEAM NAME.......................TP.......LP
dreamteamfc......................353......18
The Godfather ....................334......18
The chAZe..........................330......18

Nairaland Carling Cup

TEAM NAME........................TP.......LP
Invincibles15/16....................350.....18
sordheeq fc..........................349.....18
Stan Fc................................348.....18

Nairaland Conference Cup

TEAM NAME.......................TP.......LP
FRC Olapa FC......................402.....18
Flaming €agles FC...............303.....16
FC Wailing Wailers...............342.....15

Manager of the Week: FRC Olapa FC(86 Points)

Other notable mentions: champione squad(86), The Dark Ages(83), Osvaldo's Gang(82), deji blazers(78)

Worst Managers: Da Raumdeuter(18), Indomitable Ronameto(18), Tuface FC(18)

Although both FRC Olapa FC and champione squad had 86 points, but the latter took a point hit and was helped by auto sub.

At this point, i think Librans FC should consider sacking their manager. No win both in the FA Cup and Conference Cup after 7 games. That's bizarre!!!

The Classic league now has 413 players with Let dem say FC at the bottom of the log with just 35 points.

Big Congrats to those who were patient with Sanchez and the few who had faith to cap him. What a differential!!! grin grin

Condolences to those who capped Aguero.

Finally, Our Manager of the Month goes to Manager Ojo Oladipo Ayedw of FRC Olapa FC for performing wonderfully well throughout the month of September.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY IN ADVANCE!!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

Wishing y'all all the best in GW8.

Suggestions and Improvements are highly welcomed. Tnx

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lalaboi(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
So Da Raumdeuter had 18points?? bwehehehehe lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by MrDojo(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
[quote author=Bashmantech post=38528880][/quote]

Finally m the manger of the month...... Omo it has nt been an easy road @ all....I wnt to specially thank all ma players frm marez to wilson....Kompany I sight u...lukaku thank u...pelle thank u...Mata thank.....Cech mi...I sight u.... And also a special shout out to all FPL Mangers....let's keep on fighting.... D league neva start sef.... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Zamzummim: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi Everybody, been away for a while. I do some reviews once in a while and would like to share for those who would like. Lets see your likes if its ok, or I could just stop.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Zamzummim: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
WEEK 8 PREVIEW

CRY vs. WBA – Palace is primarily set up to attack, and this they would do against a WBA team that even though boast 4 clean sheets this season, have conceded 6 goals in their last two matches – poor for a Pulis team. However, this CRY’s gung-ho attack system leaves exploitable space at the back for attackers with pace. Consequently, CRY’s only clean sheet this season came in their last match against WAT, who are largely defensive. I see WBA’s pacey counter attack led by Berahino causing havoc against a CRY defense that has conceded more shots in the box (72) outside the box (59) and headed attempts (23) than any other team in the league, awful. Watchlist (goals/ shots): CRY – Sako 2/13; Cabaye 2/8; Puncheon 2 assists. WBA – Morrison 2/10 and 2 assists; Berahino 2/5.

AVL vs. STK – Gestede can head the ball. I have said this for the last two weeks and every time I say it Gestede scores with his head, last time was against LIV with Skrtel on the pitch! In fact, he scored two (one with his foot). Consequently, the team is built around this ariel threat with AVL second only to SOT for percentage of successful crosses into the danger area. Did I mention that STK rank 5th for highest number of headed goal attempts conceded? Abeg, someone tell the coach to start Crouch! Anyway, with Shawcross on the injury list, STK have not kept a clean sheet this season. The STK attack, in its day, can be a joy to behold, however, with 7 goals from as many games it can only be described as average. Watchlist (goals/ shots): AVL - Gestede 3/14; Sinclair 2/5; Amvi 2 assists. STK – Diouf 3/12; Walters 2/14; Arnautovic 2 assists.

BOU vs. WAT – Grant me an interview and I will tell you WAT game plan for the season; 38 games, 38 points = survival. Save for the penalty goal in their last match, WAT don’t concede at home. While away, they are structured to keep it tight in defense and hit back on the counter with the precision of Deeney and the pace of Ighalo. BOU rank close to the top with the least number of chances conceded to opposition teams…..yet they have conceded 11 goals, shocking! Anyway, BOU has scored 9 goals this season with 5 scored by Wilson, yes, the injured Wilson. So, how do you think a BOU attack without its talisman will fare against a team that stands joint 2nd with MCI for least number of goals conceded? Look in this direction if you seek a clean sheet. Watchlist (goals/ shots): BOU - Wilson 5/8; Ritchie 1/10; Francis 2 assists. WAT – Ighalo 4/18; Deeny 3 Assists

MCI vs. NEW – Two teams on either side of the stats divide, NEW has scored 5 and conceded 11 goals; have the least number of attempts in the league. MCI have scored 13 and conceded 6 with the 2nd highest number of attempts in the league after ARS. But, like pinpong balls their last few games indicate that they have struck walls on both sides of the league table and are headed towards each other. The Citizens have uncharacteristically lost their last two games and fallen off the top of the table to 2nd place while NEW dealt CHE a blow to move off the bottom of the table. The fact that they could not hold unto a 2 goal lead at home speaks volumes but may have helped their belief in self and given the team confidence. I anticipate a wounded MCI team to run rampage and tear down NEW, however, only an early goal will dampen NEW’s spirit. If they are able to hold a clean sheet till halftime……beware. Watchlist (goals/ shots): MCI – De Bruyne 2/6; Fernandinho 2/4; Kompany 2/3; Yaya 4 assists; Silva 4 assists. NEW – Wijnaldum 2/4.

NOR vs. LEI – LEI are joint tops (with WHM) for number of goals scored (15). As a fan of this insane well oiled attacking machine, I do hope they learnt a lesson from conceding 5 against ARS; you gotta work on the defence! LEI is joint 2nd with CHE for highest number of goals conceded (14), only SUN has conceded more (16). NOR has re-written and thrown away the form book, in my opinion they are the most adaptable team in the league, seamlessly altering their playing pattern in each game to fit and defeat their opponent …..no mean feat! I expect NOR to soak up LEI pressure and hit them with a counter attack. When these two meet on Saturday, LEI would either have cooled their all out attacking style or NOR will teach them a lesson! Mark my words! Watchlist (goals/ shots): NOR – Redmond 3/8; Martin 3/5; Hoolahan 5 assists. LEI – Vardy 6/18; Mahrez 5/18 and 3 assists; Albrighton 3 assists; Drinkwater 2 assists.

SUN vs. WHM – WHM have won all their away matches in the EPL this season! Awesome fact. Another awesome fact, SUN have not won a game this season. WHM has scored in every game and SUN has conceded in every game. So, the worst team in the league squares up against the giant killers with a purring attack orchestrated by Payet with Moses, Kouyate & Sakho providing moving targets. Is this the game when SUN arises and kick starts their season? Sadly, I think not! I see lots of goals. If you watch the game, in order to avoid being bored, keep count how many touches it takes WHM to get into the box during a counter attack – dem boys know how to move. Watchlist (goals/ shots): SUN – Defoe 2/8; Lens 2 assists. WHM – Sakho 3/20; Kouyate 2/8; Payet 3/6 and 3 assists; Cresswell 2 assists.

CHE vs. SOU – CHE’s adrenalin rush following their heroics against 9-man ARS team was stepped down when the lowliest team in the league (NEW) climbed up one rung on their backs with a draw last week. After the Porto game, I believe they are back down to terra firma and will need a major injection of adrenalin to face an in form SOU. Sadly, the team doctor they all love has refused to resume work. You may call it beef, but team morale is not so good and might play a part when SOU come calling. CHE has scored 11 goals (joint 5th with NOR & EVE) and conceded 14 (only SUN has conceded more – 16) and kept just 1 clean sheet in 7. SOU has scored 10, conceded 9 and kept 3 clean sheets. While both have had 115 attempts at goal, in the league, SOT has conceded the least number of shots in the box while CHE ranks 7th for most shots conceded in the box. With chants of “go-to-2” ringing out whenever CHE’s opponents have the ball, it would interest you to know that Ivanovic is up against Mane & Bertrand this week – all bets are off. I see Ramirez being called up to fortify that wing or else I see a vision of mane mane tekel upharsin on the CHE wall. Watchlist (goals/ shots): CHE – Hazard 2 assists and 1 goal. SOU – Pelle 4/30; Tadic 2/6; Mane 3 assists and 1 goal.

EVE vs. LIV – The Merseyside Derby promises to be interesting this season. An in-form EVE side will see this as an opportunity to leave a mark on their struggling neighbors. Their commendable spirit and display against WBA where they came from 2 goals down to win the game is still fresh. However, Sturridge is back and they know that every mistake they make will be punished. LIV have scored just 7 goals and conceded 9 with 3 clean sheets. EVE has scored 11, conceded 7 with 3 clean sheets. EVE is confident and rested (no mid-week European games) and will be deadly, but note that Brendan Rogers rested some key players mid-week in honour of this clash. Expect fireworks. Watchlist (goals/ shots): EVE – Lukaku 4/13 and 2 assists; Naismith 3/4; Barkley 2/13 and 3 assists; Kone 2 goals and 2 assists. LIV – Benteke 2/10; Sturridge 2/5; Coutinho 2 assists and 1 goal.

ARS vs. MNU – A clash with history, but now it’s just history, two teams familiar with greatness and slowly becoming strangers to it. It is still a clash between the 1st and 4th ranked team in the league who stat-wise, are close. ARS has scored 10, conceded 7 and kept 3 Clean sheets; MNU has scored 12, conceded 5 (joint least number of goals conceded with TOT) and kept 4 clean sheets (joint 2nd with WBA). Attempts at goal (ARS tops with 148 and MNU 80) suggests MNU are more clinical with their chances. Both have exerted themselves with Champions league football in midweek with MNU the successful of the two. With teams like WHM, Dinamo Zagreb & Olympiakos leaving the Emirates with wins this season, it is not the fortress it once was. Watchlist (goals/ shots): ARS – Sanchez 3/20; Giroud 3/15; Walcott 2/18; Ozil 3 assists; Carzorla 2 assists; Monreal 2 assists. MNU – Mata 3/12 and 3 assists; Martial 3/5.

SWA vs. TOT – The Swans started the league like a house on fire, freely scoring and heaping woes on opponents home and away, with Fantasy managers rushing to fill their teams with the likes of Ayew and Gomis. All that has gone south now, with only 1 goal in their last 3 league games. And they face a TOT side that has conceded the least number of goals in the league (5) with an attack that has again begun to purr. Advice: Never write off the Swans! TOT has scored 9 goals and conceded 5 with 3 clean sheets and the 5th highest number of attempts in the league. SWA have scored 8 goals, conceded 8 with 2 clean sheets. Watchlist (goals/ shots): SWA – Gomis 4/15; Ayew 3/16 and 1 assist. TOT Dier 2/5; Eriksen 2 assists; Lamela 2 assists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ching, ching, we getting points over here!

If Aguero ain't your captain, you're on a long ting!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bimffo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
To all the agueros in the house, well done.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bimffo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ibime:
Ching, ching, we getting points over here!
If Aguero ain't your captain, you're on a long ting!
shocked Aguero na ur cap.?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by tolutweety(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
After wks of captaining him,I decided to take the captain band off him this week....and here is he banging goals without remorse.

#Sergio kun Aguero!!! undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Spyde(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
chai!!! my captain dey bench, makehm no kuku play oooo.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bimffo:

shocked Aguero na ur cap.?

Before who I suppose cap vs Newcastle?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bimffo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ibime:

Before who I suppose cap vs Newcastle?
Chaiii.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Captained Aguero for 4 straight weeks

Paying off today

4 goals
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by McIrx: 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aguero is roasting Newcastle right now.
I hope Hazard will do justice to his price-tag today after all Sanchez did it last week.
Enjoy yourself,captain Kun.
He's not really much of a differential though.Virtually every team has him and over 50% captained him today.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
50 points from one player alone.

Thank God because I've only got 9 players playing this week.

8 games, 7 wins. . . holler at ya boi!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by MaziOmenuko: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sanchez of last week should have taught u all a lesson. There are season players in the game, and I specifically mentioned Aguero: they are silent for weeks, then baaammm!!! They are back in the game!

Welcome back Kun, that armband fits you perfectly.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by MrRoYCe(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Only Aguero's point..I have 48pointa on my fantasy league on ESPN. How I wish I had him here too
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Why didnt I triple captain him sef?[/size]

****Singing Oliver Twist***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by xynerise: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2015
The ediot started performing after I sold him angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Scharck(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
MaziOmenuko I see you

Min 25 points shocked sad TG I have enough in the bank to bring the devil in without taking crazy hits
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Scharck(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2015
xynerise:
The ediot started performing after I sold him angry

Na you dey jinx am all this while. Pls are you buying him back?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bimffo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
WTF! Aguero
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bimffo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=18pt]Why didnt I triple captain him sef?[/size]

****Singing Oliver Twist***

Ole. undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aguero ti pami cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by xynerise: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Scharck:

Na you dey jinx am all this while. Pls are you buying him back?
No..he might lose form next week
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Bimffo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
If my league opponent has aguero, I am dead.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by An0nimus: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Bimffo:
If my league opponent has aguero, I am dead.
that's the first thing I rushed to check. A friend has Aguero as captain, Ighalo and Payet on his team. over 70 points
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
An0nimus:

A friend has Aguero as captain, Ighalo and Payet on his team. over 70 points

Me too! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (80) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.