Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 (125106 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2017/2018 / Fantasy Premier League 2017 - 2018: Sponsorship By Nairaland Owner (seun Osewa) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
embarassed ighalo my bench,Na one day person dey start post.If una dey post make d trend interesting even if i be last i go still post..All for fun
Baboo13:

Baba were you posting here before you top league?

Eeya I just see say you bench ighalo

Pele
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cancity234:
But i no go take insult from anybody!!especially bottom 10 in the league.
So make una dey mention una team name before una talk.
Person now diss my team,I do research check hin team for league,if i no even win any match for 3months hin team no fit meet #Tdot fc
including me
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ighalo forgive me for benching you
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cancity234:
Ighalo forgive me for benching you
ur mouth no go finish ur team....easy bro
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2015
Chei, my opponent carry 2 Watford defenders and Ighalo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by xynerise: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
sod09:
He talks a lot
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by An0nimus: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ibime:
See at least 24 points combo grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Baboo13(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ibime:

Lmaooooooo

Just forget this GW
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Baboo13(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
Cancity234:
embarassed ighalo my bench,Na one day person dey start post.If una dey post make d trend interesting even if i be last i go still post..All for fun

Yh just for fun

Sha take it easy

People are waiting to pounce on you
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Baboo13(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
sod09:

Lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Baboo13(m): 5:20pm On Dec 20, 2015
Me wey I top NPL for Week 1 and 2

Since then I just dey go down down..I no know who discover oil pass between me an mou. Red colour just love me sad

TDOT, na me triple captain Mahrez oo, no be crude dem tell me make I discover for fantasy league
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
xynerise:

He talks a lot
like seriously nd he's no where near my team oo

I wan make mouth small....
I get 72 points with 4 players left
grin
Rip to my opponents
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Scharck(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
Which one of you was it that captained Ighalo? Salute

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by A40(m): 6:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Scharck:
Which one of you was it that captained Ighalo? Salute
Ighalo omo wobeee
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by BamiFun: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
Watch what REAL MADRID did to Rayo.... This is not good ooo

http://www.viewingcity.com/real-madrid-vs-rayo-vallecano-2015-10-2/

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by lalaboi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Press Release

With deep regret but for the total good of the game, this afternoon, the executives of Kontractors are announcing the sack the manager midway into the season.
Having led us from the conference cup, to the Carling cup playoffs and finally into the fa cup, we solely relied on his indepth knowledge and skills to pull us through the season, but it us unfortunate that the game has completely overwhelmed him.

It is UNACCEPTABLE for our big club to be languishing in the 200-something position at the league and few places above the relegation zone in the fa cup. Our once great club has turned to a laughing stock amongst pretenders and one-season wonders like the chaze, lailaboy and others. Even the notorious ibime who is renowned for abandoning his team midway into the season now has the effrontery to poke fun at the ever vibrant Kontractors.
Our great club now shares position with the never-do-wells like mukina's Librans: such is totally unacceptable and must be reversed.

We will be unveiling our new manager soon. Talks are underway and before the next gameweek, we will be unveiling the hidden-K-oach.

We plead with our fans to be supportive in this trial period. Our great club will be back.

Thank you very much.

Mazi
CEO, Kontractors FC.

[size=20pt]Shakiti Bohboh FC boss reacts to being called a pretender by MaziOmenuko again.[/size]

Our representatives of the NFPL TV News team caught up with the vibrant Coach of One of the long standing teams in the NFPL, Lalaboiy Forifogo Subusere. The last time this sort of news came by, Lalaboiy's team was top of the league for a while until the classless mind game by Mazi made him lose his cool and ultimately cost him the league title last season. This time, he has taken a different approach.

He says "I will choose not to respond to such statements anymore because the last time i did, he placed juju on us and made us lose the league. In this NPFL you have to be careful, too many bad belle and it's better you just go about your business in a humble way with stealth mode on so that when you are finally in that position, far away from you haters and nearest rivals, you can wave your hand over your face like john cena and shout out loudly "You cant see me", before delivering the final knockout blow.'

He went on to add
"I dont know why Mazi is trying this trick twice, now he says he is resigning just before playing me thinking i would alter my team specifically for the match between us, i didnt even have to because the class of my team showed over his. The match is almost done and we have beaten him for the massive 3points also being over 200places above him. I prefer to do my talking this way than listen or respond to him."

"See now, you have made me say a whole lot. you people need to leave me alone for a few weeks, i dont want to be distracted with the task at hand ove the crucial next few weeks."

We didnt want to risk being thrown out of his Mansion so we ended the interview with this last question. Do you think you can win the top prize of the Nairaland Stakers league after leading the pack for such a long time? He responded coldly as thus "Wetin concern you with the prize money? you people have started o. Na Nihilist send una? tell him to come and win it na so he can buy those fake Air Maxes for cheap in Elephant and Castle sunday market. shior, comot my yard abeg"

It is quite clear that Lalaboiy Forifogo is focused on the task at hand and looking to break the jinx of not winning something noteworthy in the NFPL series having gotten close twice in the last 2 seasons.

My name is Elder Ajimar'orunsun, reporting for NFPL TV news.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by CommitteeMember(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Press Release.
New_3_Pointers offers a contract extension for CommitteeMember.

While other teams are sacking their managers, New_3_Pointers Management have decided to offer NkNk(CommitteeMember) a 4year extension for his meritorious service and how he has turn the fortune of the Team around.
Be reminded that New_3_Pointers scored 19 points in the first game week of the season, but today we're 49th on the NPL table and 2nd on the Nairaland conference cup.

Skysports: Mr. CommitteeMember(NkNk) congratulations on your new contract extension, this must be mouth watering for you?

CommitteeMember: Mouth watering? You should have asked them if I've accepted the offer yet. With due respect to the teeming fans of New_3_Pointers, I think talking about contract now is distracting, I have had to ignore contract offers from Mazi Kontractors and Libran fc in the last couple of days, we're entering a critical period of the season, I will only start listening to offers when I win the leagues by January for New_3_Pointers. YES I said I will win the leagues by January. I have my plan.
The next couple of GWs will be defining. This is where and when all your managerial skills should be explored. Managing players to play weekend and midweek is never easy. Men will be separated from boys.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ive got the 2nd highest points in FA Cup and Im playing the nigga with the highest points. SMH.

Oga Nihilist how far? I no see you for 1st page again.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2015
Nice one baba!Chop up
Baboo13:
Me wey I top NPL for Week 1 and 2

Since then I just dey go down down..I no know who discover oil pass between me an mou. Red colour just love me sad

TDOT, na me triple captain Mahrez oo, no be crude dem tell me make I discover for fantasy league
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2015
The chairman of Tdotfc don say make i no dey talk again as manager.Since some folks here believe joking around is unnecessary and they see it as talking to much,but all they do is read post..No contribution to d thread. grin
Make all of us just dey watch the thread then.

Signed
Tdot fc Manager

Aburo Justin trudeau

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Cancity234: 12:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Chairman don say make i no post again.Make i just dey drink coffee dey watch the thread grin
sod09:
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Cancity234:
Chairman don say make i no post again.Make i just dey drink coffee dey watch the thread grin
I'm a learner oo
My second season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by xynerise: 6:28am On Dec 21, 2015
Cancity234:
The chairman of Tdotfc don say make i no dey talk again as manager.Since some folks here believe joking around is unnecessary and they see it as talking to much,but all they do is read post..No contribution to d thread. grin

Signed
Tdot fc Manager

Aburo Justin trudeau
Calm down grin. Ok, technically, you write too much. Keep talking sha as far as we no hear your voice grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2015
pls continue tdot I dnt wanna miss u
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by MrDojo(m): 7:17am On Dec 21, 2015
CommitteeMember:
Press Release.
New_3_Pointers offers a contract extension for CommitteeMember.

While other teams are sacking their managers, New_3_Pointers Management have decided to offer NkNk(CommitteeMember) a 4year extension for his meritorious service and how he has turn the fortune of the Team around.
Be reminded that New_3_Pointers scored 19 points in the first game week of the season, but today we're 49th on the NPL table and 2nd on the Nairaland conference cup.

Skysports: Mr. CommitteeMember(NkNk) congratulations on your new contract extension, this must be mouth watering for you?

CommitteeMember: Mouth watering? You should have asked them if I've accepted the offer yet. With due respect to the teeming fans of New_3_Pointers, I think talking about contract now is distracting, I have had to ignore contract offers from Mazi Kontractors and Libran fc in the last couple of days, we're entering a critical period of the season, I will only start listening to offers when I win the leagues by January for New_3_Pointers. YES I said I will win the leagues by January. I have my plan.
The next couple of GWs will be defining. This is where and when all your managerial skills should be explored. Managing players to play weekend and midweek is never easy. Men will be separated from boys.

Anoda of ma title Rival....you and TDOT FC r goin down..... Win d league in Jan....

I laff in swahili....d@'s like Libran FC saying they will win 5 matches in a Row..(Cheerful givers cheesy) . And we all knw d@'s Impossible...

Watch out..!!!

FRC OLapa Fc is bac......
NCC (Nairaland Conference Cup) is Ours...

#OFC

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by MrDojo(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Cancity234:

Signed
Tdot fc Manager

Aburo Justin trudeau

Aboki tv reporter: what can u say about the Manager of TDOT fc deciding not to give anymore press release..??

O.L.A: I always knew d Manger of TDOT Fc was a chicken grin after much intimidation from d Mighty FRC OLapa Fc...... He has decided to stop giving press releases.....

Aboki Tv reporter: Do u tink dis is a wise Move from d Manger...?!

O.L.A: ki lo kan mi...baba shu sha leave ma 1st position cheesy.

Aboki Tv reporter: Do u have any advice for him...?!

O.L.A: actually I do.....pls he shud try and take note of Libran FC Manager....why can't TDOT FC Manger Model his team in d@ Manner....if he goes with Ma suggestion believe me...he will bring Joy to so many people... cheesy cheesy

Aboki TV reporter: cheesy thank you 4 yur time...

O.L.A: your welcome.....thanks 4 having me..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2015
MrDojo:

Anoda of ma title Rival....you and TDOT FC r goin down..... Win d league in Jan....

I laff in swahili....d@'s like Libran FC saying they will win 5 matches in a Row..(Cheerful givers cheesy) . And we all knw d@'s Impossible...

Watch out..!!!

FRC OLapa Fc is bac......
NCC (Nairaland Conference Cup) is Ours...

#OFC
even u sef....where u day for table
I hardly see ur team

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Okikiade(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Scoring below 50 points for the past 4weeks now making me "A Mourinho"! IGWE14 FC
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by mencade5(m): 9:48am On Dec 21, 2015
7 points resting on my bench. God pls let kolarov to get injury before the match.

I need cech clean sheet and ozil goal.

Finally anoda 3 points secured after beating Golden boiz in d FA CUP.

Bashmantech how market?

Next!

Manager: Pvssy Penetrator
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by MrDojo(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2015
sod09:
even u sef....where u day for table
I hardly see ur team

Ma guy I don give up hope on d classic league 4 nw....Na H2H I dey focus on... cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by sod09(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2015
Clowns.... grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 by Nihilist: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ibime:
Ive got the 2nd highest points in FA Cup and Im playing the nigga with the highest points. SMH.

Oga Nihilist how far? I no see you for 1st page again.

Mehn the kind of wind of change wey just blow me this weekend...

I never espererit...

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (80) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.