Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo (2535 Views)

Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) / Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by LegenduryNueLs: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
UK-Born, Ghanaian actress, Peace Hyde, has
discarded the credits given to her assets for
making her successful.

The actress, during an interview with NET disclosed
that the curves got the attention but her talent,
delieved the needed thing which is what matters.
‘I don’t think they are what have made me good at
what I do. I believe people will always find
something to fixate on and that cannot really be
helped, however after you get the attention, what
do you have to offer? I believe talent goes a longer
way than looks and that is something that my mum
has always taught me. I don’t sit on TV and keep
quiet because of my looks, you have to be able to
anchor a show intelligently for an hour and that
has nothing to do with looks.’

Peace Hyde made her acting debut on the movie,
‘Protege’ which gave her the opportunity to work
along with Steph-Nora Okere and Wale
Macaulay.

Hyde is also a graduate of Middlesex University in
the United Kingdom, where she got a first class
degree in Psychology.

See more here: www.recent24online.com/2015/07/peace-hyde-believes-that-her-assets-has-nothing-to-do-with-her-success-photo/

Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by Airforce1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
she's got it smiley
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by Precious91(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
All these curves that look like bag of beans
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by Precious91(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
Airforce1:
she's got it smiley
Bro,how far with your simgle na?Hope people are downloading well?
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by LegenduryNueLs: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
Precious91:
All these curves that look like bag of beans

cheesy cheesy
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by 7footre(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2015
Holy sh.!t.... this is perfection
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by Tallesty1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can bet with my left ear that she can't wear one pant 3x, even if nah khaki dey use sow am.
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by may01(f): 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
^^^ grin grin
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Beauty + Brains.
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by hatux: 5:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmm! Heavy weight champion ...cheesy
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
I see Emergency!!! Na she dey cause your madness
Re: Peace Hyde Believes That Her Assets Has Nothing To Do With Her Success – Photo by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 07, 2017
this is what Nicki minaj used thousands of dollars achieve, chai. while an African has it naturally lol

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Releases Smoking Hot Pics,guys What Do U Think? / OMG! Check Out This Hot Bootylicius Lady Shuting Down Instagram With Her Body / See Wizkid’s Photo With Unclad Singer That Is Causing WAHALA On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.