Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:11 AM

See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! (1335 Views)

12 Types Of Slap That With An Unforgettable Meaning To Life / 8 Funny Things About Hostel Life / The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by terrymason(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Hi folks I saw this different slap format on my facebook wall, so I decided to share it with you guys! Maybe someone might have drop it on nairaland! But I nor know oooo wink....
[b]TYPES OF SLAP
There are 6 major types of slaps, they are:
1)TAKE AWAY SLAP: This is a situation where someone gives you a dirty slap and all you do is hold your face and walk away, this kind is normally received by newly born again Christians.
2)RESOUNDING SLAP: This is when after you're hit, u keep hearing some funny sound in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii, and voices on your head singing skelewu.
3) FORMATTING SLAP: This is the type that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing, you find yourself asking questions like " what did I do?" " who slap me? This type is very common, it is a slap from guys who re stronger than you.
4) EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord. E.g.. Bros, sheebi you been dey watch? I been no do anything o, I just dey pass na. This is a slap from soldiers that have missed promotion for a long time.
5) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind, all you do is just stand right where you are and watch the person walk away. This slap is from elder brothers.
6)RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap u start asking questions that don't need reply " Mark, you slap me?.."
There is no doubt that in our lives' experiences we have received one or more of these slaps, lol!�
Which one have u ever received? Talk true o
[/b]
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by Precious91(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
none grin
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by ugoos15(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin cheesy grin
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by Ruq: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tribal slap
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by Tallesty1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
gringringringrin
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by holuwamurewa(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kikikikiki
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by chudidonas(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Some of our Mods need these slaps

Esp the one that banned me last week cool
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by terrymason(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
chudidonas:
Some of our Mods need these slaps

Esp the one that banned me last week cool
hahahaha! Which crime you commit eh!
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by terrymason(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
engees001:
space booker! I hail o tongue
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by terrymason(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ruq:
Tribal slap
how that format be! Abeg explain.
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
terrymason:
space booker! I hail o tongue
Carry go
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by terrymason(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
engees001:

Carry go
I hear boss!

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by chudidonas(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
terrymason:
hahahaha! Which crime you commit eh!

Lol. Them say I derail thread o. While those that commited the same crime only got a warning grin
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by terrymason(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
chudidonas:

Lol. Them say I derail thread o. While those that commited the same crime only got a warning grin
no mind them! Na jealousy.. anyways you don comeback!
Re: See The Kind Of Slap Format That Make People Do Funny Things!! by chudidonas(m): 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
terrymason:
no mind them! Na jealousy.. anyways you don comeback!

Yes boss! Thank you better person

(1) (Reply)

See How To Maximize Your Bike [hilarious Pics ] / Answer This Question Joke / Abeg Who Remembers This Phone?? Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.