Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? (2925 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: A Hot Nollywood Actor (Photos) / Police Man Spotted Starring At This Celebrity's Back Side -see Photos / Omotola Ekeinde Shares This Picture Of Herself Having Hot Meal With Family (2) (3) (4)

Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Would have love tea but he is unde-age. tongue grin

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by nuelzy: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
wia egusi

*modified* ...dis op is mad...no kissDaniel??

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
nuelzy:
wia egusi

*modified* ...dis op is mad...no kissDaniel??

Oga put it Urself and always remember u dnt have to use d awful word to prove ur point.
Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by nuelzy: 11:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
creamycute:

Oga put it Urself and always remember u dnt have to use d awful word to prove ur point.
u don vex??...

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
nuelzy:
u don vex??...

For?
Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Indomie with plantain water tea lemonade and icecream embarassed

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
halfrica:
Indomie with plantain water tea lemonade and icecream embarassed

Madam only you? shocked

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Wizzz: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2015
I for like chop but I be guy

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by beau49: 12:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Ice cream all the way....phew!

kiss wink

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by shaboti: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Indomie and coffee
Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2015
creamycute:

Madam only you? shocked
Wen u are confused u take all d meals at once grin

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by safarigirl(f): 8:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Plantain for the main course, ice-cream for desert and water to wash it all down ;S

..ehen, OP, shey you for put Bryan Okwara as egg? Abi you fit chop only plantain like that? angry

Anyway, i'll sha fry my egg and eat with plantain tongue

Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 10, 2015
safarigirl:
Plantain for the main course, ice-cream for desert and water to wash it all down ;S

..ehen, OP, shey you for put Bryan Okwara as egg? Abi you fit chop only plantain like that? angry

Anyway, i'll sha fry my egg and eat with plantain tongue

This one na confirm fried egg o.
Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2015
halfrica:

Wen u are confused u take all d meals at once grin

Sharp babe grin
Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wizzz:
I for like chop but I be guy

U fit replace am with girl for your mind na grin
Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by ellahzy(f): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
wait wait
nor be my son I dey see so

*** cleans eyes***

Na my son una dey call TEA
Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
ellahzy:
wait wait
nor be my son I dey see so

*** cleans eyes***

Na my son una dey call TEA

Ur son really
Re: Which Of This Celebrity Do You Think Is A Hot Meal? by oluwadamilolah(f): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Tea

See Hilarious Memes Of Serena Williams That Trended On Nigerian Social Media (ph / Did You Know That Actress Ayo Mogaji & Actor Jibola Dabo Had A Child Together? / Alex Iwobi Gushes Over His South American Girlfriend Cleavage Baring Photos