Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) (2723 Views)

When You Waited Till Marriage And You Can't Wait To Start Your Honeymoon / Check Out This Stupid Question Followed By A Lightening Reply.....lol / When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by Abayor7: 4:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Saw this on net And decided to share grin

Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by elantraceey(f): 4:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Now she's ripe, lol grin

1 Like

Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:35am On Jul 10, 2015
angry she's 18 now, everytin so legal
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by Generalkorex(m): 4:48am On Jul 10, 2015
la wa o. Ogede ti pon baby
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Girls and their wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by iPopAlomo(m): 5:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Le thirsty nigga...
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by CallMeMadMan: 5:18am On Jul 10, 2015
The girl n dude dey craze. Them be mad people angry angry grin grin
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2015
CallMeMadMan:
The girl n dude dey craze. Them be mad people angry angry grin grin
okay, frm yur username. I call yu "Madman"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by CallMeMadMan: 5:34am On Jul 10, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
okay, frm yur username. I call yu "Madman"
God of madness go bless n jam you cheesy
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2015
CallMeMadMan:

God of madness go bless n jam you cheesy
i'm nt to be blamed neither the gods but yu are. And by d way dont say capital "G" when using his name in vain. Use small letter "g"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by CallMeMadMan: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i'm nt to be blamed neither the gods but yu are. And by d way dont say capital "G" when using his name in vain. Use small letter "g"
Thank you Englishian, cool embarassed grin
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by seankay(m): 8:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Lmao! I like that guy
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by idearito(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Stupidity in block form......
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by Chiquitaa(f): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2015
whats so funny about it?
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by IceSplash(f): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2015
patient guy wink
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by Tolzeal(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Y'all have failed to understand that The 2013 statement doesn't require a Reply .
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by grinace(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
N una belief am...for two years they didn't think of changing dp abi?
Re: This Dude Waited Two Years To Reply (lol) by MortonFisher: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2021
Government work is something same like other private jobs only. Lot of people do look for government job as their job security. By reading one the survey posted in bestessays review blog I came to know that private job holders only getting more salary than the government job holders.

(1) (Reply)

Fun In The Hospital / Two Old Men / She Has Jedi Jedi And She Still Want To Turn Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.