Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (165731 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by pustosky: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Did u apply for graduate trainee or as technician plis I want to kno ?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Marvinray(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=pustosky post=40548195]Did u apply for graduate trainee or as technician plis I want to kno ? [/q
uote]
I just submitted my CV at the head office
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by pustosky: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2015
at BEDC head office in Benin ?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=Marvinray post=40572090][/quote] OK. Where is your test location? Benin or Lagos?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Marvinray(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
pustosky:
at BEDC head office in Benin ?
Yes
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Marvinray(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
DgRaNdShErifF:

OK. Where is your test location? Benin or Lagos?
Lagos
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wait o! I no understand BEDC/Dragnet again o.

BEDC/Dragnet which way

Abeg o, for those of us that wrote the BEDC test at dragnet solutions, shippers tower, apapa, Lagos state on the 23rd of September and on the 2nd of October, 2015 has anyone got feedback from BEDC or Dragnet since the test?
I just tire o. I wrote on the 23rd of September and since then no feedback.

cc naizfriend, truthisGod, eddyrymz, demianski, frankolett, aniblue, opj21, xyd2, davyx, omegafeetal, harmonizo, b1grace, onoskana22, rilwan20.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
I smell something fishy, dragnet/Bedc I hail thee.....
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by eddyrymz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
DgRaNdShErifF:

BEDC/Dragnet which way

Abeg o, for those of us that wrote the BEDC test at dragnet solutions, shippers tower, apapa, Lagos state on the 23rd of September and on the 2nd of October, 2015 has anyone got feedback from BEDC or Dragnet since the test?

cc naizfriend, truthisGod, eddyrymz, demianski, frankolett, aniblue, opj21, xyd2, davyx, omegafeetal, harmonizo, b1grace, onoskana22, rilwan20.
No info yet. I guess dey will contact us b4 dis month end cos dey seriously need staff. We are together in d matter bro just calm down

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
eddyrymz:
No info yet. I guess dey will contact us b4 dis month end cos dey seriously need staffs. We are together in d matter bro just calm down
Alright, I hope so. Thanks.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bro, had forgotten I even wrote their test. But based on the premise that I haven't seen anyone been called after the test we wrote( don't know how true my assumption thou) and they are still calling for aptitude tests, let's just conclude we are being kept in view or we don fail. grin
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2015
XYD2:
Bro, had forgotten I even wrote their test. But based on the premise that I haven't seen anyone been called after the test we wrote( don't know how true my assumption thou) and they are still calling for aptitude tests, let's just conclude we are being kept in view or we don fail. grin
LoL. Funny you. grin I do not want to believe that I failed that test, though. cool
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
DgRaNdShErifF:

LoL. Funny you. grin I do not want to believe that I failed that test, though. cool
Lol, same here. Hope your pbt with workforce was good? I be monitoring spirit.lol tongue
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2015
XYD2:
Lol, same here. Hope your pbt with workforce was good? I be monitoring spirit.lol tongue
LoL @monitoring spirit grin . My PBT with workforce? cheesy That was a crazy test with some crazy time. I am still optimistic, though. hehehehe smiley

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Marvinray(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
DgRaNdShErifF:

BEDC/Dragnet which way

Abeg how were the questions?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Marvinray:

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Marvinray:

Basically, numerical reasoning (20 questions for 17mins), verbal reasoning (20 questions for 17mins), and logical reasoning (16 questions for 16 mins).
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by link2jude(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Please guys for those of us that did the INTERVIEW for trainee Technician at BEDC in Benin, I wish to know the latest news and the outcome of the interview.

Has anyone been called? Please WhatsApp me on 08067939978.

Thank you.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2015
Merry christmas in advance. Please any latest info concerning trainee technician?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by cdizz(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Na wa o. No success mail neither a failure mail. What kind of assessment is this. Even if u play a video game, it tells u if u failed or u r moving to the next level. I don tire for una ooo

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2016
I tire ooo
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by eddytilldate: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2016
Interview invites are rolling in..... Wonderfull

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2016
eddytilldate:
Interview invites are rolling in..... Wonderfull
I beg na when you write your exam
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2016
bedc na wa oh
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Affirmative! But then i have a question to those that has recieved too. Is the position indicated? Yes i expect GT but i also saw the last post on this thread on Dec 5 was about Trainee Technician. Which should we expect?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by eddytilldate: 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
I wrote on the 2nd of October...... Please has anyone dat applied for technical trainee gotten interview invite from bedc?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Which post were u guys invited foR, graduate trainee or trainee technician?
As per we that did technician trainee interveiw on November 20 in bedc, has any body been contacted?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
@Busbar Was it indicated in your invite that its technical trainee or you just assume cos that is what you applied for?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Demianski:
@Busbar Was it indicated in your invite that its technical trainee or you just assume cos that is what you applied for?
I already did apptitude test and interview in November 17 and 20 respectively in benin for trainee technician. I only want to know if anybody in that category have been contacted.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Busbar:

I already did apptitude test and interview in November 17 and 20 respectively in benin for trainee technician. I only want to know if anybody in that category have been contacted.

I mean how did you know it is trainee technician you were invited for and not GT
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Demianski:

I mean how did you know it is trainee technician you were invited for and not GT
It was not stated and since i also know that is what i aplied for. Did u received invite? And wat did u aplied for? What course did u study?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria