Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (166314 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Topmostt: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
eddytilldate:
Interview invites are rolling in..... Wonderfull
When is the interview? Where Is the venue?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
Busbar:

It was not stated and since i also know that is what i aplied for. Did u received invite? And wat did u aplied for? What course did u study?

ok i get. Applied for Graduate Trainee and studied Mech Engr. Was actually curious cos i wanted to be sure the ongoing interview is still GT and that it isnt going to be just TT henceforth.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by kwekwe12345: 6:20am On Jan 11, 2016
pls I receive text message that i should check my E-mail for interview notification but no email was sent to me. just confuse
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2016
kwekwe12345:
pls I receive text message that i should check my E-mail for interview notification but no email was sent to me. just confuse
check ur spam mail
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gingger(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2016
iavokeo:

check ur spam mail

Pls hw did u apply cos ve done that on d address I saw on page 1 or so, still no invite cry
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by P291: 8:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Wheew..not going.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Please for those that will be going for the interview, kindly let us know after ur interview if its for GT or trainee technicain. Thank you.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Busbar:
Please for those that will be going for the interview, kindly let us know after ur interview if its for GT or trainee technicain. Thank you.

Surely, it is for GT.

Thanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by eddytillda: 4:58am On Jan 12, 2016
my invitation came through the email we sent our c.v to, that was for graduate trainee, i didnt apply tor the technical trainee neither was i called. so my guess is that the interview is for graduate trainee.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gingger(m): 7:03am On Jan 12, 2016
eddytillda:
my invitation came through the email we sent our c.v to, that was for graduate trainee, i didnt apply tor the technical trainee neither was i called. so my guess is that the interview is for graduate trainee.

PLS WHICH EMAIL DID U SEND URS TO, LEMME TRY MY LUCK TOO.... TANKS
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2016
eddytillda:
Please when is the day of ur own interview?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by eddytilldate: 6:36am On Jan 13, 2016
They stopped the email recruitment when dragnet put the advert online... We were the last batch to use the email system..... Interview is on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
eddytilldate:
They stopped the email recruitment when dragnet put the advert online... We were the last batch to use the email system..... Interview is on Friday.
how far as regard the interview.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
It was GT. To those of us that were interviewed today, CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Demianski:
It was GT. To those of us that were interviewed today, CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE
the questions were like?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
MEDOLAB:
the questions were like?

Same, nothing has changed. As it is revealed on the thread. Mine was mainly about ATC and C tho. Know the differences between the three. Much seem to lie on ur introduction too so package it well for the Indian man.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Demianski:

Same, nothing has changed. As it is revealed on the thread. Mine was mainly about ATC and C tho. Know the differences between the three. Many things seem to lie on ur introduction too so package it well for the Indian man.
Wat does ATC And C stands for....~:
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by spaggy09: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
Aggregate Technical Commercial and Collection loss(ATC&C)
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please does anyone know if the application is still open? A friend wants to apply. tnx
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 12:11am On Jan 19, 2016
baba God has don it oh,bedc has finally called me .....ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2016
iavokeo:
They've called you for what?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2016
iavokeo:

interview or induction?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 4:37am On Jan 19, 2016
Demianski:

interview or induction?
It can't be induction when they've not given out offer letters.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2016
interview
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2016
iavokeo:
interview
When is your interview, and what position are you interviewing for?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by iavokeo(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Friday,technical trainee
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
iavokeo:
Friday,technical trainee
was technical trainee specified in ur mail message
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Busbar(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
iavokeo:
Friday,technical trainee
Please which day did you wrote ur apptitude test and the venue. I wrote my own on November 17th, 2015 @benin.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by banexstar: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
eddytilldate:
its not a crime if u state the mail

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Busbar:

Please which day did you wrote ur apptitude test and the venue. I wrote my own on November 17th, 2015 @benin.

Surprised! Didn't know some people wrote aptitude test at places other than Lag
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gingger(m): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
banexstar:

its not a crime if u state the mail

Some persons do seems to forget that there is no competition in destiny, run ur race and wish others well...

Disclosing an email... Well I don't know wat it will cost den or mayb dey feel will dim their chances of getting d job...

No offense Thou
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Demianski: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
gingger:

Some persons do seems to forget that there is no competition in destiny, run ur race and wish others well...

Disclosing an email... Well I don't know wat it will cost den or mayb dey feel will dim their chances of getting d job...

No offense Thou

Lets be tolerable guys. As for me i dont think @eddytilldate meant it that way, it was just a honest response. The email is talents4recruiting@gmail.com although i still want to know if the application is still open. Goodluck to the TT guys, maybe our induction will be same time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.