Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (166204 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ibcircuit: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thanks bro!
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by virtousB: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Please any news yet? For those that wrote on 27th
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by nurempy77: 4:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
ntin yet for april 27th guys oo
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by popex: 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
At last, I got the interview text message!!! God Is Great, I acknowledge you LORD GOD.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by mright05(m): 12:17am On Jul 18, 2016
pls guy can u forward me those past question on dragnet text, am badly need of it for a job interview ...this is my mail address justice.ofene213@gmail.com thank alot
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by virtousB: 2:28am On Jul 18, 2016
popex:
At last, I got the interview text message!!! God Is Great, I acknowledge you LORD GOD.
I also got too. Glory to God. Please any idea of what we should read to prepare?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by virtousB: 2:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Please for the experienced ones, how do I answer when they ask about how my field of study is related to electricity distribution?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Emasel(m): 7:55am On Jul 18, 2016
virtousB:
I also got too. Glory to God. Please any idea of what we should read to prepare?

Check previous pages of this thread, you'll get all the info you need.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2016
popex:
please when the interview is going to come up.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by virtousB: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Emasel:

Physics/Electronics is related to principles of electricity. Apparently you must have done courses on electrical circuit theory. Just find a way to state that you're familiar with basics of electricity and you'll be good.
Best of luck in your interview.
Thanks dear
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by popex: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2016
virtousB:
For those of you expecting to be called for interview go and study more on general distribution network
1.Relays 2. Circuit breakers 3. Isolators 4.Transmission losses 5. How many discos are in Nigeria etc. The interview questions came from these areas.
And they were two 3man panels each with 1 technical guy and the other two to ask u behavioural questions .
One of the panel has an indian Engr asking the technical questions....Just pray u dont meet him if called b/c guys he interviewed where not smiling at all .I was just praying b4 it got to my name.....God I must not meet indian man. #copied from previous post on this thread, pg 4.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by seyilapy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
From my little experience with PHED too kindly read about ATC and C loss (aggregate technical and commercial loss) that's the main target of all the 11 Discos. For my physics guy read that too then look for points from that. Then know the various voltages from generation, transmission and distribution levels. Transformers, injection substations etc. Most especially ask for God's favour. In my own case I love Indians in interview maybe because am used to them. God help us all brothers and sisters.

popex:

For those of you expecting to be called for interview go and study more on general distribution network
1.Relays 2. Circuit breakers 3. Isolators 4.Transmission losses 5. How many discos are in Nigeria etc. The interview questions came from these areas.
And they were two 3man panels each with 1 technical guy and the other two to ask u behavioural questions .
One of the panel has an indian Engr asking the technical questions....Just pray u dont meet him if called b/c guys he interviewed where not smiling at all .I was just praying b4 it got to my name.....God I must not meet indian man. #copied from previous post on this thread, pg 4.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
virtousB:
Thanks dear
please when is the interview date?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by virtousB: 5:29am On Jul 20, 2016
MEDOLAB:

please when is the interview date?
its today, 10am
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Obilo123(m): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2016
crixtex:

Aiite.. u shud check ur mail later...
Guy please I need the dragent past questions.
ovalentine19@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ibcircuit: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
pls guys i need dragnet past questions too my email is : ibrosky504@gmail.com. thanks !
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ibcircuit: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2016
pls how often bedc recruit?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ZZYA: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please my brothers in the house' i have bedc test with dragnet coming up ds Friday. Anyone with past questions should kindly send to zubbyay@hotmail.com . many tnx and God bless u all
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Emasel(m): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
ibcircuit:
pls how often bedc recruit?

They recruit often, just register on their career page; http://bedcpower.com/pages/careers/working-with-us/ or send your CV to

careers@bedcpower.com.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gingger(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Emasel:

They recruit often, just register on their career page; http://bedcpower.com/pages/careers/working-with-us/ or send your CV to

careers@bedcpower.com.

Ve done dis countless of times..

I don't just know where am getting it all wrong.. Y ve not been shortlisted..

God help me
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ibcircuit: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Guys ,pls I'm now I need of dragnet past questions , I have the test on Friday . ur urgent attention is highly needed and will be very much appreciated . thanks !
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ibcircuit: 7:38am On Jul 27, 2016
pls help me with dragnet past questions, I have the test on Friday ibrosky504@yahoo.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ibcircuit: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2016
pls help me with dragnet past questions, I have the test on Friday ibrosky504@yahoo.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ibcircuit: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ibcircuit: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2016
guys ! pls I urgently need dragnet past questions ,here is my email : ibrosky504@gmail.com
ur help will be highly appreciated .
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by goowa(m): 9:22am On Jul 27, 2016
brothers pls help your fellow nairalander, i have the test this friday...send me dragnet past questions
ibcircuit:
pls help me with dragnet past questions, I have the test on Friday
ibrosky504@yahoo.com
Obilo123:

Guy please I need the dragent past questions.
ovalentine19@gmail.com
..cypriansakoo@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ZZYA: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Please if any1 has received d past questions could forward to others. My email is zubbyay@hotmail.com
The house appears quiet but pls Help others in need, many.thanx
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by WiseCyril: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Demianski:

ok i get. Applied for Graduate Trainee and studied Mech Engr. Was actually curious cos i wanted to be sure the ongoing interview is still GT and that it isnt going to be just TT henceforth.
Bro, please how did you apply? And is the offer still on?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by ZZYA: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
@cypriansakoo. many tnx broda for ur concerted efforts to send us emails supposedly containing the test matetials but unfortunately there is nothing in the mail.perhaps an error in transmission. Kindly resend if with attachments.thanx so much and God bless u.
PLS if any of the recipients received d email with the content materials, kindly forward to me at zubbyay@hot mail.com . thank u all
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by seyilapy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sop guys anyone that needs dragnet questions just kindly send me mail. Samoluoy@gmail.com. Onelove #Godhelpusall.

ZZYA:
@cypriansakoo. many tnx broda for ur concerted efforts to send us emails supposedly containing the test matetials but unfortunately there is nothing in the mail.perhaps an error in transmission. Kindly resend if with attachments.thanx so much and God bless u.
PLS if any of the recipients received d email with the content materials, kindly forward to me at zubbyay@hot mail.com . thank u all
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by popex: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nairalanders!!! Any update from BEDC with respect to the interview held on 20th? Those that just did the test how was it? Success IJN, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.