Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Opinion On The Bank Cash Less Policy. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Opinion On The Bank Cash Less Policy. (585 Views)

My Opinion: What Mmm Should Have Done #thinkingaloud / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Your Money In The Bank Will Soon Disappear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On The Bank Cash Less Policy. by samintegrity(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2015
I woke up this morning with a mail from my bank GTb, informing me of the Cash less policy which is to be or has been implemented across all 36states, which literally means upon an individual transaction in a day above #500,000 you get charged 3% of the total transaction.

This our it goes, 3% on all transactions done for the that's above 500k, either over the counter deposit o or atm withdrawal, as long as your daily transaction hit 500k upon attempt to transact further, u get charged 3% on the any of ur transactions above the daily limit of 500k meaning if you withdraw 450k over the counter, and you later withdrawal 150 at atm, you get charged #3000 as 3% on the excess #100,000 transaction for the day .. This i say is modem day slavery..

I think this is just too much charging me this much on my hard earned money.. Pls your opinion

Cc .lalasticlala.. Do d needful boss.

Re: My Opinion On The Bank Cash Less Policy. by chiangyokay: 7:08am On Jul 10, 2015
?
Re: My Opinion On The Bank Cash Less Policy. by Ephemmm: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bank! Dem be yeye people: always encouraging lodgement of cash, but will do anything to frustrate you when it comes to withdrawal.

(1) (Reply)

Business Finance: Private Placements Explained / How To Use Your Pension Contributions To Purchase Your Home / How To Turn N14,999 Into 100K Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.