Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Opinion: What Mmm Should Have Done #thinkingaloud - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Opinion: What Mmm Should Have Done #thinkingaloud (717 Views)

OPINION: What Can CBN Learn From MMM?- Punchng / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion: What Mmm Should Have Done #thinkingaloud by Nelzone(m): 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
MY OPINION: WHAT MMM SHOULD HAVE DONE #thinkingALOUD

In this article I am going to attempt to pass across my opinion in the simplest way possible to me. Let it be known that I don’t intend starting any form of revolution for or against the scheme. I simple just want to make common sense. For the sake clarity. I am not an MMM guilder or guru, as a matter of fact I am merely an individual who has participant account that is not actually very active, but I have some knowledge of how the system operates. This article is strictly based on my level of understanding or assumptions of how the MMM system works. Therefore I very much stand to be corrected. My settling down to think about the opinions or suggestions presented in this article was motivated by my compassion on panicking Nigerian who currently have their fund invested in the system, and my belief that MMM doesn’t really mean any harm. Presented in this article are mere suggestion that I think would have worked, at least better than some of the moves that have been made so far, but yet again, that’s only my opinion. One other thing I took into consideration for this article is the “average Nigerian mindset factor”, therefore this article can only be best effective for MMM Nigeria. I can not say for other countries. For the sake of simplicity I will break my suggestions into three (3) steps I think MMM should have taken and/or announced:

STEP 1:
MMM should have in early December announced upcoming delays in being matched when one requests to GH. This is because certainly the 2weeks gap that used to accompany requests to PH would have been closed up by the excess GH due to the holiday period. Meaning GH was now becoming greater than or equal to PH, resulting in immediate pairing on ones request to PH. Therefore while working on the other steps below to make the rate of PH remain at a steady increase, they should have announced that members should expect delays when they request for GH for some time. Truth is this might not be a long time if the other steps when implemented works very fine.

STEP 2
Before I give my Step 2 suggestion, I am going to attempt create picture of the money that follows PH using an Hypothetical case study of someone who requests to Provide help of NGN 1,000,000 (1M) within the december holiday promo period.
*PH of 1M gives
-- 300k Mavro growth (30%) at the end of one month
-- 100k referral bonus, which actually grows too, and cld become 130k if such referrer (upline) allows it to grow for a month
-- 200k holiday bonus (20% of PH), which also grows separately from your PH, yielding 260k at the end of 1month
Therefore the total money that MMM would be giving for a 1M PH would be 690k (for a full month). Not taking Guilders’ Bonus or First time registration bonus into consideration. I really don’t want to involve those ones.
Thus my Step 2 suggestion would be to scrap out the holiday and referral bonus (at least for December and January). I know some people might frown to this. But truth is, it will first cub this whole 1 person running multiple account thing, and also would help the system in this holiday season of trials. So here is what I think, instead of all this different channels of money going out as bonuses, MMM should have simple increase Mavro growth from 30% to 60%. You might think that’s too high. But do you know it would be cheaper. Because that would mean a 1M PH would attract 600k at the end of a month, saving 90k. That same thought of 60% is high is what will make numerous people want to PH even inside Christmas period. Some people would mind staying hungry for Christmas (There are always neighbours to visit, lol). So even people that GH in December will want to re-invest it, thus bringing about the usual higher rate of PH than GH. You might claim it won’t motivate people to refer. But do you know people who weren’t already in the system will beg to be referred or even go and register on their own. We are talking about 60% here. And if I was in the shoes of any old participant, I would readily welcome referrals even if I don’t gain anything, knowing that it is only temporary. Of course this would come like a Promo and therefore be dated with a beginning time and closing deadline.

STEP 3
MMM should have announced while implementing Step 2 promo above that all Mavro or PH would have to be in the system for a complete month even after confirmation. Meaning who ever PH December 1st, cannot GH till January 1st, even if he was matched and confirmed December 2nd. So this would have kept money in the system through December to January, and also cub the common case of people removing their fund immediately it is confirmed, being satisfied with any growth it has attained (for instance someone who PHs 1M, get matched 2weeks later, pays, and is confirmed, could easily GH immediately after the confirmation, because he or she would have gotten atleast an extra 113k, for that 3 to 5days that the money was not in his possession). One month might sound too long to some at first, but yet again looking at the 60%, many people (Nigerians) would scream “It’s worth it”. You might say it’s no really different from the 20% holiday bonus thing. Yes, you are right, but the conditions that was stated along with the holiday bonus thing just made it unnecessarily confusing for most people. You might say it’s too risky to lock one’s money away without the option to remove it at anytime such as when an emergency comes up. Well I guess that’s why MMM advices members to use spare money, but there could be an attached condition to say you can request your money after your payment have been confirmed, just that you would be getting you exact money back, no dime added, to discourage people from thinking it, except when their emergency now really gets to require their spare money too.
NB: Step 2 and 3 actually goes together, while Step 1 won’t have been exactly necessary if 2 and 3 had been announced earlier in November and implemented at the beginning of December, to make the manifest rapidly.
Some may be thinking right now that it is already too late. But I actually don’t think so, it can still be done now. So I will advice we promote and broadcast this article until it gets to someone who can do something.

Signing off
Anonymous
Re: My Opinion: What Mmm Should Have Done #thinkingaloud by Nelzone(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2016
The current freezing may have been a good move... But not in a country such as Nigeria... And my fear is.... If this is really left till January... 13th specifically.. And all frozen Mavros are released. What next?
Re: My Opinion: What Mmm Should Have Done #thinkingaloud by classicaldon(m): 9:07am On Dec 19, 2016
OP, u no try at all...
U just chopped my FTC...
Anyhow sha, I be STC!!!

waiting patiently till Dis hits FP...
Wey lala... Oya come n do ur work
Re: My Opinion: What Mmm Should Have Done #thinkingaloud by Nelzone(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2016
Lol... No vex... I relinquish the FTP title to you... Based on who u be... Buh make d post just dey there abeg....lol
Re: My Opinion: What Mmm Should Have Done #thinkingaloud by Renegrade: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
Nelzone:
Not here

My bad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Thing In 2017 / Please Help Cant Get Help On MMM (pics) / Do You Have A Bitcoin Address, If Yes Then This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.