Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts (3746 Views)

Are You Dealing With Diabetes Or You Have Someone With Diabetes? / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State / Why The Vagina May Itch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 7:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Hello guyz, goodmorning and thank God its friday.cheesycheesy
happy weekend.

Today my epistle is majorly for the female folks. Genital papercuts is a silent killer that disrupt a perfect sex life of its victim. Most ladies bore this burden silently and even groan in pains alone. Chaiigrin

Briefly, lets talk about what vaginal paper cut is. Some ladies, be it after sex or without having sex, just discovers a cut, like a nail scratch on either of their labias. They also experience itching and burning sensation through them. These cuts causes pain and hinders a smooth sex life. Sometimes it comes with a discharge and swollen vagina lips, especially if it occurs as a tear after sex. So enjoy the testimony of hope by a patient below:

[quote]

"Dear Ladies,
I think I may have found a solution for myself and everyone. I have been dealing with all of the same issues and all of the wrong diagnosis for the past 3 years. I won't get into all of my
issues because they mirror all of yours. Last week, I went to see a UROGYNECOLOGIST that I was referred to. He told me he believe that the cause of the itching, burning, tearing/papercuts etc. was from muscle spasms of the
LEVATOR muscles of the vaginal area. He said spasms can cause this type of itching."

"I thought he was crazy. He told me to call the office when the itching was intense and they would have me evaluated by their PELVIC FLOOR THERAPIST. He also told me to stop using the steroid cream I'd been prescribed by my GYN. He said the cream only served to thin the skin and make the tearing/papercuts worse. Last night I woke up at 4:00AM with intense itching/burning/ throbbing. It had been building for days. I was seen by the Pelvic
Floor Therapist at 11:00AM. She hooked me up to a machine that looked kind of like a ultrasound machine. She placed sensors on my lower abdomen, inside my vagina, and just inside the rectum. Within seconds of turning on the machine she said, "You are definitely spasming." She asked me to do Kegle-type
exercises and some deep breathing."

"The result is this... many women internalize their stress which causes the Levator muscles to spasm. The spasms cause intense itching or burning or both and a discharge sometimes. In addition, the scratching or rubbing of the vaginal area during the times of extreme irritation leads to the tearing papercuts -- especially if you are using steroid-based creams for relief (as they thin the skin). She gave me a treatment by inserting a small instrument into the vagina which sent electrical impulses into the muscles. It was
not painful at all -- there was just a warm sensation."

"She also gave me simple vaginal muscle exercises to perform at home. I'm supposed to go back weekly for the electrical impulse therapy until the condition is under control. She told me she had a patient come to her that had had this condition for 25 years and within a month of this therapy was pain/itch free. She did say that this is a condition I will probably have all my life but proper management will prevent the flaring."

"Lastly, the Urogynecologist suggested that if I needed and extra boost until the therapy and exercises begin working, he could prescribe Xanex to use on an as needed basis. I didn't take the Xanex because I want to give this therapy a chance to work. I have looked up Levator Spasms on Google but can only find information about problems with the rectum.
I hope gives all of you some new direction in finding a solution to this problem."
"The exercises are basically Kegle "flicking" ....to be continued...

[ /quote]

P:S ladies, you can check that burning pain in your labia by using a hand mirror. It looks like an opened nail cut. Click on d link below to know more about the causes and remedies

Source: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090724130736AARf6ky

Cc: lalasticlala ishilove farano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Cutehector(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by nairamaverick(m): 7:59am On Jul 10, 2015
Tooo Long? Sell it!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Adeh39 midehi vhema missclassy cho25bc luxanne creamish ladyboss1 dechandel oyind17 sandrannah tohpahz and all other ladies out here on NL....

This is an article i think could be helpful. Please read through with great patience .thank you

Oga lalasticlala, am grateful.
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 10, 2015
I go read later, my sex life is really down
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 11:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:
grin
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 11:43am On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
cheesy
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Me no need this advice jaregrin
Thanks anywaywink
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
adeh39:
Me no need this advice jaregrin
Thanks anywaywink
Uhmmmcheesy
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by tohpahz(f): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
cheesy
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
tunnamania11:
shocked
now i see you..lol
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:
cheesy
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Midehi:

now i see you..lol
Now u are sighted like a New Moon grin
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
tunnamania11:
Now u are sighted like a New Moon grin
hehehehehe
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Midehi:
cheesy

what I do?
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Midehi:
cheesy

what I do?
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehehe
Is midehi your real name?
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
@ scentmarlc, are you now telling me you are specialized in vaginas; or rather you are aspiring to be a doctor to be examining the structures of the vulva and checking the tone of the pelvic floor muscles? hian

ok we have heard your advice.
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
tunnamania11:
part of my name
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oyind17:

what I do?
hehehe..you do do grin
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Midehi:
hehehe..you do do grin

Lol, be serious na
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Midehi:
hehehe..you do do grin

Lol, be serious na
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Midehi:

part of my name
OK... See u at the backyard for proper intro.
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by luxanne(f): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks for sharing Scentmarlc smiley
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 6:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Na wa o
baba how far nahhh......
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by Cutehector(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2015
scentmarlc:
baba how far nahhh......
good. Hws ur babe? grin
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2015
tohpahz:
cheesy
u diz girl....bashers go soon visit yu coz of this ya signature ooo
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Midehi:

cheesy
dont mind dat oyind17, she says her sex life is down buh me kno say na liecheesy
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 6:43am On Jul 11, 2015
tunnamania11:

y u dey ask, yu wan toast amcheesy
Re: Dealing With Vagina Paper Cuts by scentmarlc(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2015
Midehi:
@ scentmarlc, are you now telling me you are specialized in vaginas; or rather you are aspiring to be a doctor to be examining the structures of the vulva and checking the tone of the pelvic floor muscles? hian

ok we have heard your advice.

Mide e b like say na jamb office yu do your internship baa gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join The First-time/experienced Moms' First Online Group In Nigeria / My Modafinil (smart Drug) Experience / How To Stop Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.