Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Surviving In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Surviving In Lagos (723 Views)

Surviving The Nigeria Recession With Fellep / Money-saving Tips For Surviving The Recession / Surviving Nigeria's Hard Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surviving In Lagos by henry255: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2015
This is a cry from a helpless guy. I roam the streets of lagos everyday from 6am to 9pm, yet I don't seem to figure out a veritable source for sustainance.

The feeling is grievous. Please guys how do you cope in this place? Bc I belive some people while searching for a good job still have something to fall back on. Please what is that thing let's share.

Life here is too terrible. Please I dont mean those still under their parents bc mine is late and i'm the first child of the family. High hopes rest on my shoulder.

And please what's your take on those posters pasted on oshodi and other places, cele under bridge claiming to have jobs of 80k etc.
Are they for real?
Re: Surviving In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Hmm! Lagos, most rugged city, most notorious city in Nigeria.
It's very hard and sweet to survive in Lagos if you don';t have a job nor any source of income. @Op, it's like you weren't born in Lagos?
Re: Surviving In Lagos by henry255: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2015
eluquenson:
Hmm! Lagos, most rugged city, most notorious city in Nigeria.
It's very hard and sweet to survive in Lagos if you don';t have a job nor any source of income. @Op, it's like you weren't born in Lagos?
Nah! Surfaced from the east to rumble it in lagos.
Re: Surviving In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2015
The OP should know he already made a big mistake by coming to lagos without a plan. Surviving in lagos is not easy one single bit and from the look of things, you are sounding a bit frustrated. I will advice you take the remaining piece of yourself back to the South east and think about how useful you can be their. By the way, what's your qualification? And those jobs you see pasted on the road, ma brother all nah marketing job ooo. You work and they give you commission. For example, you sell one carton of milk and #200 will be given to you. So if u are able to sell 20cartons a day, #2000 will be yours and am sure that's not what you want.
Re: Surviving In Lagos by henry255: 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Tydies:
The OP should know he already made a big mistake by coming to lagos without a plan. Surviving in lagos is not easy one single bit and from the look of things, you are sounding a bit frustrated. I will advice you take the remaining piece of yourself back to the South east and think about how useful you can be their. By the way, what's your qualification? And those jobs you see pasted on the road, ma brother all nah marketing job ooo. You work and they give you commission. For example, you sell one carton of milk and #200 will be given to you. So if u are able to sell 20cartons a day, #2000 will be yours and am sure that's not what you want.

Hmmmm! I taught as much

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Millionaire Class Increases From 5,000 To15,400 / Used Jet Ski For Sale + Introduce A Buyer And Get 20% / A Quick Question On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.