Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

A Quick Question On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Quick Question On Fiverr (714 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Question On Fiverr by prettytasha(f): 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Am trying to outsource a job on fiverr , that is I have a job but I want someone on fiverr to do it for me , my question is can I request for a refund from fiverr if my client has doesn't like the work after it must av been completed
Re: A Quick Question On Fiverr by tripplephi: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
prettytasha:
Am trying to outsource a job on fiverr , that is I have a job but I want someone on fiverr to do it for me , my question is can I request for a refund from fiverr if my client has doesn't like the work after it must av been completed

HMMMM PLEASE MAKE YOUR POST CLEARER. IF YOU HAVE A JOB, ARE YOU THE ONE GIVING THE JOB OUT OR YOU GOT A JOB OFFER? WHO IS DOING THE PAYMENT? IS IT YOU OR THE CLIENT (IN BUSINESS TERMS, ITS CLIENTS THAT PAY)? SO HOW CAN YOU REQUEST A REFUND WHEN YOU ARE NOT THE CLIENT.
Re: A Quick Question On Fiverr by prettytasha(f): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
tripplephi:

HMMMM PLEASE MAKE YOUR POST CLEARER. IF YOU HAVE A JOB, ARE YOU THE ONE GIVING THE JOB OUT OR YOU GOT A JOB OFFER? WHO IS DOING THE PAYMENT? IS IT YOU OR THE CLIENT (IN BUSINESS TERMS, ITS CLIENTS THAT PAY)? SO HOW CAN YOU REQUEST A REFUND WHEN YOU ARE NOT THE CLIENT.

somebody gave me a job (cash on delivery) ....I outsourced it on fiverr I paid $5 with my own money after d job was done ..the person who gave me the job doesn't like it or changes his mind .. Can I request for my $5 back
Re: A Quick Question On Fiverr by tripplephi: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
prettytasha:
somebody gave me a job (cash on delivery) ....I outsourced it on fiverr I paid $5 with my own money after d job was done ..the person who gave me the job doesn't like it or changes his mind .. Can I request for my $5 back

SURE YOU CAN, FIVERR PAYMENT IS ON ESCROW MEANING, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE SATISFIED BEFORE THEY CAN PAY THE PERSON WHO DID IT FOR YOU O. EVEN IF THEY HAVE TAKEN IT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. JUST USE THEIR SUPPORT PAGE. CHEERS. I MAKE STEADY INCOME FROM FIVERR AND I DEY FACE THINGS LIKE THIS WELLA
Re: A Quick Question On Fiverr by gametalk: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE...
1. Whenever you are outsourcing always Get at least 60-70% payment upfront.
2. How sure are you that your buyer will pay you after the completion of the project.

You can get a refund. Just reject the order.
Lastly, your buyer is only playing smart on you. Believed it!

(1) (Reply)

Promoting Efficient Cargo Declaration, Import Duty Earnings / 100 Amazing Business Ideas In The Agricultural Sector / The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.