Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

"Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC (3803 Views)

Man Destroys Bible As A Revenge For Destruction Of Shrine In Anambra By A Priest / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:
[s]
Excuses excuses...muslims always giving excuses. .. aisha was an adult at 9 years old..excuses... mohammed can sleep with sexslaves because islamic allah says so ...excuses.... go to google and find a pro islamic propaganda website and copy from as usual[/s]
I didn't get anything from any Islamic website, if we're talking about some who always copy and paste it's you and your cohorts! So stop giving excuses for your failures.
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U said that once a jew accepts Christianity he is no longer a jew....
Yes and I gave my reasons!

Lool... i mean..what the... u really know little.. do u even know what a jew is
You're the one who knows little, lol grin So out of all I wrote this what you can refute? Why can't you go on and argue about the Arab Israeli war?! From all observations you're nothing but a pathetic loser.

jew [joo] Show IPA

— noun

one of a scattered or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite.
As you see can for yourself, it's someone who is affiliated with Judaism rather than a race. I quote from wikipedia:-
"A Gallup survey in 2015 determined that 65 percent of Israelis say they are either "not religious" or "convinced atheists", while 30 percent say they are "religious". Israel is in the middle of the international religiosity scale, between Thailand, the world's most religious country, and China, the least religious.

As of 2009, 8% of Israeli Jews defined themselves as Haredim; an additional 12% as "religious"; 13% as "religious-traditionalists" ; 25% as "non-religious-traditionalists" (not strictly adhering to Jewish law or halakha); and 42% as "secular" (Hebrew: חִלּוֹנִי, Hiloni). As of 1999, 65% of Israeli Jews believe in God, and 85% participate in a Passover seder."

As you can see for yourself that only 30% are religious, many of them following them Torah and probably the Talmud. So your delusional mind thinks all are believers of Christ, when in fact it's the opposite. I just make this clear to Mr. Woman, whenever you want to engage in an argument with me, bring up facts if not I'll disgrace you!

[s]So mr. Muslim it isnt only people who practice judaism..Being a jew is foremost a cultural identity than a religious affiliation. .[/s]
Thrash!

[s]There are jews who are irreligious, christian , agnostic etc[/s].. if u dont know this simple fact then why are u here exposing ur ignorance.
You're the one exposing your Illiteracy and ignorance. You refuse to admit the plight of the Palestinians because you thought they're only Muslims, but I've shown that Christians of Palestine are also struggling.
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So much insults from you...i wont reply u further since u have shown to know very little of the topic..
Lies! You can't even dare refute it because I've defeated you. Don't give me any of your nasty, filthy excuses! undecided

My bible says, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. .
Ur heart is full of insults.. hence ur words are foul..
See this mumu, so it pain you like this?! You were forming badoo calling my God, Prophet bad names, now I abuse you straight and you're vexing. If you want me to abuse your gods, I would gladly do!

By the way i found your last grammatical error hilarious. .
Ohhhhhh thanks dear! I never knew I was so funny. Before I go, lemme show you what Palestinian Christians suffer along side Muslims in Palestine. I again quote from Wikipedia:

1- In November 2009, Berlanty Azzam, a Palestinian Christian student from Gaza, was expelled from Bethlehem and was not allowed to continue her studying. She had two months left for the completion of her degree. Berlanty Azzam said the Israeli military handcuffed her, blindfolded her, and left her waiting for hours at a checkpoint on her way back from a job interview in Ramallah. She described the incident as "frightening" and claimed Israeli official treated her like a criminal and denied her an education because she is a Palestinian Christian from Gaza.

2- In December 2009, prominent Palestinian Christian leaders released the Kairos Palestine Document, "A moment of truth." Among the authors of the document are Michel Sabah, former Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, Archbishop Attalah Hanna, Father Jamal Khader, Rev. Mitri Raheb, Rev. Naim Ateek and Rifat Kassis who is the coordinator and chief spokesperson of the group.

The document declares the Israeli occupation of Palestine a "sin against God" and against humanity. It calls on churches and Christians all over the world to consider it and adopt it and to call for the boycott of Israel. Section 7 calls for “the beginning of a system of economic sanctions and boycott to be applied against Israel.” It states that isolation of Israel will cause pressure on Israel to abolish all of what it labels as "apartheid laws" that discriminate against Palestinians and non-Jews.

I hope you bigotry infested eyes can read, I really pity you Ifeann! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Doshmynthrill(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U said that once a jew accepts Christianity he is no longer a jew....

Lool... i mean..what the... u really know little.. do u even know what a jew is

jew [joo] Show IPA

— noun

one of a scattered or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite.

So mr. Muslim it isnt only people who practice judaism..

Being a jew is foremost a cultural identity than a religious affiliation. .

There are jews who are irreligious, christian , agnostic etc.. if u dont know this simple fact then why are u here exposing ur ignorance.

''

a so called jew is a demon who see all none-jews as cattle and slaves to be killed. Their holy talmud says this and many otehr sick twisted things. FÛCK judaism

1 Like

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 7:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lies! You can't even dare refute it because I've defeated you. Don't give me any of your nasty, filthy excuses! undecided

See this mumu, so it pain you like this?! You were forming badoo calling my God, Prophet bad names, now I abuse you straight and you're vexing. If you want me to abuse your gods, I would gladly do!

Ohhhhhh thanks dear! I never knew I was so funny. Before I go, lemme show you what Palestinian Christians suffer along side Muslims in Palestine. I again quote from Wikipedia:

1- In November 2009, Berlanty Azzam, a Palestinian Christian student from Gaza, was expelled from Bethlehem and was not allowed to continue her studying. She had two months left for the completion of her degree. Berlanty Azzam said the Israeli military handcuffed her, blindfolded her, and left her waiting for hours at a checkpoint on her way back from a job interview in Ramallah. She described the incident as "frightening" and claimed Israeli official treated her like a criminal and denied her an education because she is a Palestinian Christian from Gaza.

2- In December 2009, prominent Palestinian Christian leaders released the Kairos Palestine Document, "A moment of truth." Among the authors of the document are Michel Sabah, former Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem, Archbishop Attalah Hanna, Father Jamal Khader, Rev. Mitri Raheb, Rev. Naim Ateek and Rifat Kassis who is the coordinator and chief spokesperson of the group.

The document declares the Israeli occupation of Palestine a "sin against God" and against humanity. It calls on churches and Christians all over the world to consider it and adopt it and to call for the boycott of Israel. Section 7 calls for “the beginning of a system of economic sanctions and boycott to be applied against Israel.” It states that isolation of Israel will cause pressure on Israel to abolish all of what it labels as "apartheid laws" that discriminate against Palestinians and non-Jews.

I hope you bigotry infested eyes can read, I really pity you Ifeann! sad
Bros nobody is giving your prophet bad name cos he had no good name at all. A man that slept with a nine yr old child is a pedophillee and a sexx addict. A man that preaches hatred and division (quran 5:51, quran 9:5, 29-30) instead of peace and reconciliation cannot be considered a nice man let alone a prophet.

It takes a specially configured brain to take mohammed as a prophet.

1 Like

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 7:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
''

a so called jew is a demon who see all none-jews as cattle and slaves to be killed. Their holy talmud says this and many otehr sick twisted things. FÛCK judaism
If an average jew is a demon, them what do we call an average muslim? An angel?

The last i checked it wasnt the jews that are bombing shia mosques and churches. It wasnt the jews that are burning the killing people for blasphemy. It wasnt the jews that threatened to 'wipe-off' the muslims from existence. It wasnt the jews that commanded that all muslims must be expelled from the arabian peninsula.

The last i checked it wasnt the jews that were responsible for the sunni and shia debacle. It wasnt the jews that are poliferating terrorist organizations such as boko-haram, hizbolla, al quaeda, al shaba, the wahabis etc, worldwide. It wasnt the jews that are currently terrorizing a once peaceful europe.

And you know what, ALL the crimes above are being perpetrated by devout muslims who follow the quran, hadith and the sunnah.

Any man that follow the quran, the hadith and the sunnahh is a demon in making. So you calling jews demon is funny.

What do you then call muslims?

1 Like

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
[s]Bros nobody is giving your prophet bad name cos he had no good name at all. A man that slept with a nine yr old child is a pedophillee and a sexx addict. A man that preaches hatred and division (quran 5:51, quran 9:5, 29-30) instead of peace and reconciliation cannot be considered a nice man let alone a prophet.

It takes a specially configured brain to take mohammed as a prophet.[/s]
Later you go talk say u be grandfather. U no go respect your old age?! undecided
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
[s]If an average jew is a demon, them what do we call an average muslim? An angel?

The last i checked it wasnt the jews that are bombing shia mosques and churches. It wasnt the jews that are burning the killing people for blasphemy. It wasnt the jews that threatened to 'wipe-off' the muslims from existence. It wasnt the jews that commanded that all muslims must be expelled from the arabian peninsula.

The last i checked it wasnt the jews that were responsible for the sunni and shia debacle. It wasnt the jews that are poliferating terrorist organizations such as boko-haram, hizbolla, al quaeda, al shaba, the wahabis etc, worldwide. It wasnt the jews that are currently terrorizing a once peaceful europe.

And you know what, ALL the crimes above are being perpetrated by devout muslims who follow the quran, hadith and the sunnah.

Any man that follow the quran, the hadith and the sunnahh is a demon in making. So you calling jews demon is funny.

What do you then call muslims?[/s]
Old man respect ya self o
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by parisbookaddict(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Later you go talk say u be grandfather. U no go respect your old age?! undecided

What did he say that is not true about mooHARMmad
What is wrong with u.. did mohammed not call for genocide against jews.. didnt he insult both jews and christians numerous times in the quran and call for fighting people till they bowed to a moon god.. Didnt he defile baby aisha at 9 years old...
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

I am not even a father yet let alone being a grandfather. I nevertheless thank you for your prophesy towards my life cos soonest I will be a father and a grandfather in my later years.

This will not stop me from telling you the truth that you may not like. Mohammed is one of the most evil men to step the earth. His words and deeds are in the quran and the hadith. Grab your copy now.

1 Like

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]What did he say that is not true about mooHARMmad
What is wrong with u.. did mohammed not call for genocide against jews.. didnt he insult both jews and christians numerous times in the quran and call for fighting people till they bowed to a moon god.. Didnt he defile baby aisha at 9 years old...[/s]
So the cain you chop wasn't enough, you want more?! Pathetic loser! tongue
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

What did he say that is not true about mooHARMmad
What is wrong with u.. did mohammed not call for genocide against jews.. didnt he insult both jews and christians numerous times in the quran and call for fighting people till they bowed to a moon god.. Didnt he defile baby aisha at 9 years old...
An average muslim mind has been brainwashed from infancy, in the madrasas, to see the evils of mohammed as a good thing.

It takes the grace of God to de-program a muslim's mindset. Dont blame him, he grow up to hearing mohammed as a prophet and it will be difficult to de-program his psyche from that fallasy.

I pray God to help him tho'.
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
I am not even a father yet let alone being a grandfather. I nevertheless thank you for your prophesy towards my life cos soonest I will be a father and a grandfather in my later years.
TAKKIYAH alert! Where you not the same person that said you bought your first Quran in 1980?! grin Guy go bash head for wall jor!

[s]This will not stop me from telling you the truth that you may not like. Mohammed is one of the most evil men to step the earth. His words and deeds are in the quran and the hadith. Grab your copy now.[/s]
You're brainwashed! cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
An average muslim mind has been brainwashed from infancy, in the madrasas, to see the evils of mohammed as a good thing.

It takes the grace of God to de-program a muslim's mindset. Dont blame him, he grow up to hearing mohammed as a prophet and it will be difficult to de-program his psyche from that fallasy.

BUNCH of cowards! Talking at my back!
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

TAKKIYAH alert! Where you not the same person that said you bought your first Quran in 1980?! grin Guy go bash head for wall jor!

I am not the same person bro. I will never buy that cursed book from the pit of hell, that is koran. God forbid.

I am sure you dont have amnesia or\and short memory.

Oya kid, apologize to me now!

1 Like

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

BUNCH of cowards! Talking at my back!
You sound like a primary 3 boy using the internet while his parents are away. Dont let mama meet you there ooo.
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by parisbookaddict(f): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:

I do pity them as well.. thats one of the reasons i dont take their insults serious.. defending mohammeds evil is what muslims are programmed to do.
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
I am not the same person bro. I will never buy that cursed book from the pit of hell, that is koran. God forbid.

TAKKIYAH alert! true2god, truthman2012, basilico? ! grin
So you're denying?! Lmaooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
You sound like a primary 3 boy using the internet while his parents are away. Dont let mama meet you there ooo.

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by parisbookaddict(f): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

No he isnt..you are mistaken as usual....u are mistakening true2god for Truthman.2012..

Islam sure do mess up peoples brains

2 Likes

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:

I pity your parents! shocked

1 Like

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

TAKKIYAH alert! true2god, truthman2012, basilico? ! grin
So you're denying?! Lmaooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So I am now truthman2012, basilico? You failed to include OLADEGBU, Parrisbookaddict, malvisguy etc.

Kid, I can see the negetive effect of mohammed's teachings upon your innocent life. When a crimimal and a psychopath becomes a role model to you, then there is a problem.

But I see a bright future in you cos you are an inquisitve mind and you will soon leave islam and the criminal prophet mohammed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
parisbookaddict:

No he isnt..you are mistaken as usual....u are mistakening true2god for Truthman.2012..

Islam sure do mess up peoples brains
Thats the problem when someone reads the quran and follow mohammed, it leads to amnesia and occasional forgetfulness.

Quran a cursed book and a war manual against the 'infidels'.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
@ Demmzy15, the president of syria had ordered the revision of the quran so that 'misleading' verses could be removed. www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-president-bashar-alassad-updates-koran-to-stop-distortion-or-misleading-information-10395565.html

Is he not going against the words of allahh? Is he going to revise the hadiths too? Will saudi wahabis and salafis be happy with this move? Will the sunni world get mad at him and direct more terrorist act against the syrian regime?

Remember, allahh's words cannot change(Surah 6:34; 6:115; 18:27)

My friend islam is a hoax. The quicker you leave this evil ideology the better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
@ Demmzy15, the president of syria had ordered the revision of the quran so that 'misleading' verses could be removed. www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-president-bashar-alassad-updates-koran-to-stop-distortion-or-misleading-information-10395565.html

Is he not going against the words of allahh? Is he going to revise the hadiths too? Will saudi wahabis and salafis be happy with this move? Will the sunni world get mad at him and direct more terrorist act against the syrian regime?

Remember, allahh's words cannot change(Surah 6:34; 6:115; 18:27)

My friend islam is a hoax. The quicker you leave this evil ideology the better.
Let's see how far this campaign would go, remember that the Quran is not the bible! tongue
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Let's see how far this campaign would go, remember that the Quran is not the bible! tongue
My friend this is not the first time the quran will be revised. What makes this one special is that syria is doing the revision in order to provoke the sunni world (Assad is an alawite, a branch of shia islam) instead of saudi arabia.

So the saudis and the sunnis should chill and let the shia have their quran which will further abrogate some of the anti-christian and anti-infidels violence hate-filled verses

quran 9:5 strike off or behead the heads of unbelivers after the holy months of ramadan.

“Satan has gained possession of The People of The Book (Jews and Christians) and caused them to forget Allah’s warnings. They are the confederates of Satan; Satan’s confederates shall assuredly be lost in hell. The Believers are the confederates of Allah (Hizbollah); and Allah’s confederates shall surely triumph”. Koran 58:19

“We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers (Jews and Christians). They serve other Gods for whom no sanction has been revealed. Hell shall be their home; dismal indeed is the dwelling place of the evil-doers”. Koran 3:149

“Do you fear the unbelievers (Jews and Christians)? Surely Allah is more worthy of your fear. If you are true believers make war on them; Allah will chastise them through you and humble them. He will grant you victory over them and heal the spirit of the faithful”. Koran 9:14
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by Demmzy15(m): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
My friend this is not the first time the quran will be revised. What makes this one special is that syria is doing the revision in order to provoke the sunni world (Assad is an alawite, a branch of shia islam) instead of saudi arabia.

So the saudis and the sunnis should chill and let the shia have their quran which will further abrogate some of the anti-christian and anti-infidels violence hate-filled verses

quran 9:5 strike off or behead the heads of unbelivers after the holy months of ramadan.

“Satan has gained possession of The People of The Book (Jews and Christians) and caused them to forget Allah’s warnings. They are the confederates of Satan; Satan’s confederates shall assuredly be lost in hell. The Believers are the confederates of Allah (Hizbollah); and Allah’s confederates shall surely triumph”. Koran 58:19

“We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers (Jews and Christians). They serve other Gods for whom no sanction has been revealed. Hell shall be their home; dismal indeed is the dwelling place of the evil-doers”. Koran 3:149

“Do you fear the unbelievers (Jews and Christians)? Surely Allah is more worthy of your fear. If you are true believers make war on them; Allah will chastise them through you and humble them. He will grant you victory over them and heal the spirit of the faithful”. Koran 9:14
Looks like you haven't taken your meds, please do! grin grin
Re: "Pursuing Strategy Of Destruction Of Israel" Is Top Priority: IRGC by true2god: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Looks like you haven't taken your meds, please do! grin grin
We have to save your soul from the claw of allahh (satan in disguise).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? / Capela Dose Ossos; A Church Entirely Built With Skulls And Skeletons Of Muslims / KAG: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.