Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl (992 Views)

Nairalanders !! Its Time For Fun: What Initiated Or Led to your NL Username? / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! / Meet Your Nl Celeb Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by eyonigger(m): 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2009
Ok with none of ya info pasted, I want to buy NL, SEUN Holler. and dont piss me off this time iice or mukina by deleting my thread.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by 190: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2009
na so u com take get money
bring 8million naira mak i sell nland giv u
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Gabry(f): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2009
Deji, you are posting on the wrong section jor thats why your thread has been deleted. Why not you send an email to Seun if you are really interested?
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 08, 2009
If i bought nairaland,i would charge on posting to avoid dumb posting and thread.and ban onyinye.gotta say i think Gabrywl is the nicest member.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Gabry(f): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2009
Why you wanna ban Onyinye shocked shocked shocked

Thanks PC. grin But Im really starting to think why does everyone say that lately? Cause I know Ive been rude at time or rather many times sha embarassed
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 08, 2009
She abused me callin me pc mugu(mugu=dullard or someone stupid).for that i Hate her.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Gabry(f): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2009
Onyinye2?

Heheh! Ma boy, you havent heard of the worse naaa. . . There are nairalanders whom called me the following:-

1) Diabolic Bitch

2) Satan Worshipper

3) Virgin LovePeddler

4) Orobo Fatso / Orobo / Puff Puff

5) Wofly Fugly Devil

6) Fat Bitch

7) Ugly Retarded Orang Utan

cool Fugly Migid

Yeah. . . Thats even worse off dont you think? smiley
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2009
Maybe.but doesn't change the way i feel.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by eyonigger(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2009
Gab, so wheres the best place to post it?
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Gabry(f): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2009
pc guru:

Maybe.but doesn't change the way i feel.

I know she must be joking cause she is such a sweetheart. sad

eyonigger:

Gab, so wheres the best place to post it?

Nairaland section I presume but I doubt Seun will reply. WHy not send him an email?
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2009
Sweetheart yeah right and am Dbanj pls.@eyo sorry to bust ur bubble but u can't afford nairaland cuz the worth of the site has tripled due to numbers of members and it's traffic.if we were abroad it cud be in million of dollars.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by pureminded: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2009
eyonigger:

Ok with none of ya information pasted, I want to buy NL, SEUN Holler. and dont piss me off this time iice or mukina by deleting my thread.

shocked Omo you must be a Super Big boy oo shocked, But i bet NL is gonna worth real cash big time ,with 300459 members, and many more signing up each day, Ok no problem, send your offer to seun's personal contact @ abeg-no-treating-seun-with-cash@pls.com grin
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2009
@pureminded nice one that was cool with the email stuff i even thought it was real.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Gabry(f): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2009
PC, ok, lets start. why did she call you a mumu? Did you tell her anything offensive? Or perhaps you migh think she could be joking?
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2009
It had to do with a thread of some girl killin herself.i said something which was wrong but wasn't insultive and also wasn't directed to anyone.girl from her post she tries to portray herself as i don't care and me thinks she just sad and can only feel good by pissin someone off.both ways why do i care can we divert from this issue.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Gabry(f): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2009
Ok oo. . . Eya pele. Do you want me to talk to her?
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2009
Hell no.we might still talk again and get a second impression,as for the hate didn't mean that.it's not in my blood to hate.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by Gabry(f): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2009
Yes, I think I know you are somehow that kinda guy smiley
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by pureminded: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2009
pc guru:

@pureminded nice one that was cool with the email stuff i even thought it was real.
abi o jare
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by patwhizkid(f): 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2009
Pureminded, 4 ur mind o.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by pureminded: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2009
patwhizkid:

Pureminded, 4 ur mind o.
I no understand
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by dgreatrock(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2009
Let's go back to da main thing, you wanna buy NL, right?
Seun, before the financial crisis said he will sell for only N25 billion naira. I guess the prices have not been reviewed. If you are interested, let seun know so he can give you the swiss account number.
Re: Seun I Wana Buy Your Nl by hayprof(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2009
dgreatrock:

. . .he can give you the swiss account number.

Swiss
account ke? [b]UBA [/b]will do 0o jare grin

(1) (Reply)

Original Software Product List In Computer Village / Wellcome To Our Nigerian New Forum Www.learnandearnclub.com / DSTV Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.