Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! (7477 Views)

Dear Seun Osewa;a Nairalander Writes.......... / Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought / Dear Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Why do u not put ur moderators in check Why do u let them intimidate people into silence? Don't forget that its not ur mods that make nairaland but the members!! Why would someone like deols ban me for telling her the plain truth?? First she should be banned for going about spreading false rumour and using this platform as her launching Pad. How would you feel if your dear NL is painted in a bad light to the public by someone who does not know what u stand for? That was exactly what deols was doing and when it was pointed to her she went on a banning spree. That will not make me keep silent though! I have a right to say what is right when I see it necessary without the fear that some Islamist will terrorise or bully me into silence! I find what she did Offensive and I will like for her to appologise unban me and I would want to see that thread pulled down!! If not as usual I will take the way every other muslim takes to making you enforce their whims.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmm, u sound quite serious @lastgarribender. And your name "L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. Is dam funny.
Ok that said, kindly state what happened in clear terms, like you said, its the people that makes nairaland what it is, not some mods. Let the people know what went wrong so we'ld work out what step to take next.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thank you Bross at first I didn't even say anything and I was banned I just visited oh! I used another ID I just complained about being banned for not saying anything and she banned me again in annoyance I opened a thread I admit the topic was not very nice but the content was almost same as this and to tell u how it was not bad some people actually liked it and it was pulled down. All this wahala started in the thread about shoprite using pork fat to make bread pls read through that thread and you wil see people calling her out on what she did wrong. I don't always comment on NL except when necessary and to be banned for just visiting a section is outrightly wrong and for a mod to spread rumors and refuse to accept correction is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
U got banned for visiting? Wow , that's a record breaker. Ok. I actually saw that thread but felt it wasn't worth my time so I didn't bother. If it happened like you said, then that mod has got issues, temperamental issues. Probably too sentimental to handle religion section( I suppose that thread has something to do with islam)

U are already pulling crowd, I think I saw two other names viewing the thread.
If such flimsy rumors are allowed to spread, next you know, its going to be another kenya mall experience at our own shoprite, trust how short-fused those lot are. you did the right thing friend. Let me go check out the thread like you advised.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Islamic section is like Saudi Arabia.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Folykaze, nice of you to drop by.

You ve been causing quite a stair lately, and I can see "amanfrommars" around the corner.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Some mods just carry banning for head lyk afro undecided Op, which thread be dat make i check am out!

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by woky: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
sigh..
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
fabulousfortune: Some mods just carry banning for head lyk afro undecided Op, which thread be dat make i check am out!

This is the thread oh!
https://www.nairaland.com/1493220/pig-fat-shoprite-bread/4#19299200
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
mods are not supposed to treat others like this.. i dnt like all these things the mods are doing
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
lastgarribender:

This is the thread oh!
https://www.nairaland.com/1493220/pig-fat-shoprite-bread/4#19299200
Hmm, I've seen it. Did u get into an argument with any of d mods? I for one don't comment on any Islamic thread to avoid unwarranted arguments o
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
fabulousfortune: Hmm, I've seen it. Did u get into an argument with any of d mods? I for one don't comment on any Islamic thread to avoid unwarranted arguments o

I didn't even say a word! I was banned just for viewing.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
lastgarribender:

Banned just for viewing a thread, where does dat happen.. Na wa o
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
lastgarribender:

seun. see deol now.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
Following
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by beejaay: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Islamic section is like Saudi Arabia.

the mods in islamic section are almighty god themselves... run for your dear username bros.. he who has ears let him listen

FYI seun wont do a damn thing else they will play the intolerance card on him
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
beejaay:

the mods in islamic section are almighty god themselves... run for your dear username bros.. he who has ears let him listen

FYI seun wont do a damn thing else they will play the intolerance card on him

That is why it is so annoying! If she were not using NL to carry out her smear campaign and then try to stiffle the truth it would have been a different case. Na like this dem dey use oppress themselves e no do dem they still want to add other people. SEUN if it is the intolerance card they wanna play how about now? What will u call what was done to me? If that thread were not on homepage I won't even notice it. I am going to keep at this until someone listens to me oh! Else I will start my own smear campaign of NL on other Forums let's see how seun feels about it!

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by cyrexx: 4:53am On Nov 05, 2013
And this is why naira land is gradually losing it's allure. Seun has been patronizing these islamists too much. I don't know if he fears them or if he's just deliberately oblivious what nairaland is gradually turning to.

As for me, I decided that I don't want to be in a place like lran, run by some ayatollahs, where freedom of speech is denied to favor religious bigots; and this is what nairaland is gradually turning to. I have reduced my participation to almost zero. I'm just wishing for a competing forum like nairaland to surface and I'll just port away finally from here

4 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 5:04am On Nov 05, 2013
cyrexx: And this is why naira land is gradually losing it's allure. Seun has been patronizing these islamists too much. I don't know if he fears them or if he's just deliberately oblivious what nairaland is gradually turning to.

As for me, I decided that I don't want to be in a place like lran, run by some ayatollahs, where freedom of speech is denied to favor religious bigots; and this is what nairaland is gradually turning to. I have reduced my participation to almost zero. I'm just wishing for a competitive forum like nairaland to surface and port away finally from here

word ✔✔✔✔✔✔✔✔
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2013
cyrexx: And this is why naira land is gradually losing it's allure. Seun has been patronizing these islamists too much. I don't know if he fears them or if he's just deliberately oblivious what nairaland is gradually turning to.

As for me, I decided that I don't want to be in a place like lran, run by some ayatollahs, where freedom of speech is denied to favor religious bigots; and this is what nairaland is gradually turning to. I have reduced my participation to almost zero. I'm just wishing for a competitive forum like nairaland to surface and port away finally from here

Better than Nairaland will come and they will also leave NL for Seun then maybe his eyes will clear.
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2013
Dhurmynick:

seun. see deol now.

The sad thing is that seun cant really do much to islamic mods or else dey threaten to blow him up..but if na the normal religious segment mod u will see him displaying acrobatics here...i pray u get unbanned op, but i like dis ur username..its very funny

2 Likes

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhurmynick(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2013
i want this on front page @mod
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
you feel my pain.. she should be replaced. well. maybe by Dhurmynick

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
you feel my pain.. she should be replaced. well. i choose Dhurmynick
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Davo93(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Quite unfortunate this still happens... #SMH
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
i swear, even me don tire for them...
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by AbuMikey(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2013

I hate that section die!!! angry

To the extent I got a week ban for just a lil argument with deols, and my post got edited this way

I am MiCkeY MoUse cool

I'm using this medium to tell all religious mods that, I , for sure knows that the way they take banning activities there, isn't just the way things should be done...

HumbledbyGrace, I hope you see this angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by TruthTella(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I hate that section die!!! angry

To the extent I got a week ban for just a lil argument with deols, and my post got edited this way

I am MiCkeY MoUse cool

I'm using this medium to tell all religious mods that, I , for sure knows that the way they take banning activities there, isn't just the way things should be done...

Why didn'tyou report this to Seun? What she did is clearly against mod rules undecided
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhortunn(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Dear Seun I Have Had It!!! by Dhortunn(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Banning someone just cos they viewed a thread? Whoever did such is on expired pills, shii is real. It's their nature tho, they are too extreme in everything. Seun should know that the members of this forum are his business partners in whichever way you might want to look at it. The issue of a MOD using the "Dictatorship" style on a member for no just sensible reason should not be treated with levity if he loves and have passion for the growth of NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Best Modern House Design with 3D,Construction & approval in Nig call 08069253261 / A Public Apology To Ishilove / Video: Watch Super Hot Hausa Babes Dance Sexy In Malay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.