Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? (768 Views)

MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / New Codes For Checking Your Current Call Tariff Plans On All Network / Glo Gbam + (plus) Is The Cheapest Glo Call Tariff Plan Of 11k/sec To All Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
There are so many call tariff plans from the different nigerian mobile networks and before you choose to opt into your current call tariff plan, you probably had good a reason for your action. Probably because you find it cheap, gives free data, gives bonus airtime or it just suits your need.

For me, I am currently on the etisalat easylife.4.0 limited edition and I choose it because I see it as the cheapest tarrif plan available currently. On the plan, you are charged 11kb/sec and a N5 daily access fee which is charged on the first voice call of the day. To opt in dail *420*1# on your etisalat line.

How about you?

Please, you can as well state the network name of the tarrif plan, description of the plan, migration code and why you love the package. Thanks smiley
Re: What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
GLO BOUNCE is my current plan. 15kb/sec to call all networks and bonus data upon recharge of N200 and above. Migration code is *170*4#

lalasticlala
Re: What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? by DjAndroid: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Unabefool:
There are so many call tariff plans from the different nigerian mobile networks and before you choose to opt into your current call tariff plan, you probably had good a reason for your action. Probably because you find it cheap, gives free data, gives bonus airtime or it just suits your need.

For me, I am currently on the etisalat easylife.4.0 limited edition and I choose it because I see it as the cheapest tarrif plan available currently. On the plan, you are charged 11kb/sec and a N5 daily access fee which is charged on the first voice call of the day. To opt in dail *420*1# on your etisalat line.

How about you?

Please, you can as well state the network name of the tarrif plan, description of the plan, migration code and why you love the package. Thanks smiley
ALL NETWORKS NOW HAS THIS PLAN - 11K/S TO ALL NETWORKS WITH #5 DAILY ACCESS FEE.
Re: What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 10, 2015
DjAndroid:
ALL NETWORKS NOW HAS THIS PLAN - 11K/S TO ALL NETWORKS WITH #5 DAILY ACCESS FEE.
I know but that of MTN is slightly different. You are charged the #5 on the first second of the day instead of the first voiced call of the day
Re: What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Unabefool:
I know but that of MTN is slightly different. You are charged the #5 on the first second of the day instead of the first voiced call of the day
The worst of this plan is MTN. I subscribed to that plan but they kept charging me 20kobo per second.

MTN IS A SCAM! MTN IS A SCAM!

Even when i called the customer care they told me that i will always be billed 20kobo/second till they deduct the N5. They refused to deduct the N5 till i exhausted the N1000 i loaded.
Re: What's Your Current Call Tariff Plan And Why Do You Prefer It? by Segadem(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
emmydeep:

The worst of this plan is MTN. I subscribed to that plan but they kept charging me 20kobo per second.

MTN IS A SCAM! MTN IS A SCAM!

Even when i called the customer care they told me that i will always be billed 20kobo/second till they deduct the N5. They refused to deduct the N5 till i exhausted the N1000 i loaded.
Then port

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Deleted Text Messages Fast / Most Useful Android Secret Codes To Know / Pls Guys Help Me My Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.