Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic (3882 Views)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by PERVERT9: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2009
Most Chelsea fans are myopic and lousy,they always argue blindly.EYIMBA FANS ARE MORE CIVILISED AND CULTURED THAN THEM{CHELSEA FANS} tongue
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by chrisical(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2009
And i ask the sense in the statement you made.
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by PERVERT9: 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2009
chrisical:

And i ask the sense in the statement you made.
They are beginning to come out one down many more to go
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2009
@ PERVERT9

WHAT KIND OF RUBBISH THREAD OR POST IS THIS? why would you call chelsea fans lousy and myopic--------your post dey provoke me!! i am angry with you---------and so are those who are lousy and myopic for degrading their status by puting them on the samre level with chelsea! lousy and myopic people are light years superior to the average chelsea FAN-----STOP THIS UNDERSTATEMENT and use a more befitting classification----------the typica;l blues fan isnt a vulture it is what a vulture would have for lunch----DEAD!!!living dead mentaly intellectually and in everyway!!
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by PERVERT9: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2009
switch47:

@ PERVERT9

WHAT KIND OF RUBBISH THREAD OR POST IS THIS? why would you call chelsea fans lousy and myopic--------your post dey provoke me!! i am angry with you---------and so are those who are lousy and myopic for degrading their status by puting them on the samre level with chelsea! lousy and myopic people are light years superior to the average chelsea FAN-----STOP THIS UNDERSTATEMENT and use a more befitting classification----------the typica;l blues fan isnt a vulture it is what a vulture would have for lunch----DEAD!!!living dead mentaly intellectually and in everyway!!
coolneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext pls
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2009
PERVERT9:

coolneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeext pls
you dey crase o-------take time and read my post-------DO YOU THINK AM A CHELSKI FAN?? think again and reafd my post!! IT IS OBVIOUS YOU DID NOT READ MY POST!!
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2009
switch47:

you dey crase o-------take time and read my post-------DO YOU THINK AM A CHELSKI FAN?? think again and reafd my post!! IT IS OBVIOUS YOU DID NOT READ MY POST!!

The pervert was trying to let u know your opinion is irrelevant grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2009
BlueDiva:

The pervert was trying to let u know your opinion is irrelevant grin grin grin grin grin
the pervert lAso knows that YOU ARE MYOPIC ANDLOUSY!!AND THAT CHELSEA FANS ARE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEERSS grin grin grin AS IN SILVERWARE LESS LOSERS!!!!! grin grin grin  TO BE MISTAKEN FOR A CHELSEA  FAN IS A SERIOUS DISASTER!! GOD FORBID BAD THING TUFAKWA!!!! grin grin grin  N chelsea stinks----get used to it!!

FA CUP EXIT (CLOSER THAN EVER)  CHAMPIONS L;EAGUE EXIT (3 DAYS TIME TO THE FINAL CHELSEA BURIAL)  LEAGUE CUP AMBITION (HOPELESS) WHAT A WASTE!!
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2009
OFFICIAL CLOwn OF NL grin grin grin
Sorry, u'd die of frustration while we keep winning.
Since u like us so much, we can still accept u into our fold
All u need to do is beg grin grin grin
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2009
BlueDiva:

OFFICIAL CLOwn OF NL grin grin grin
Sorry, u'd die of frustration while we keep winning.
Since u like us so much, we can still accept u into our fold
All u need to do is beg grin grin grin
   grin grin VERY FUNNY  shey na by winning coventry?? MENTION ONE SILVERWARE CHELSA HAS WON IN THE PAST TWO SEASONS   remEMBER the shame THAT home based player JOHN TERRY BROUGHT TO YOU by fallinmg like an slowpoke while taking a crucial penalty-------anyway NA HOME BASED PLAYER SHA   grin(TERRIBLE) EVEN LOSER CHELSEA NO KNOW YOU-----------MANCHESTER UNITED, ARSENL, LIVERPOOL EVEN QUEENS PARK RAGERS DEY THERE I NO GO BEG-----NA WASTE MONEY PLENTY FAILURE NO CUP/SILVERWARE grin CHELSEA I GO JOIN---GOD FORBID-------HOOLIGANS CLUB UNA SUFFER GO SOON START-----I GO HAPPY TIRE!! grin grin grin
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2009
You just so love us.
I promise to give you the post of our official clown.
Maybe with time, u can graduate to being a mascot at the bridge.
Think 'bout it !!
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2009
grin grin VERY FUNNY shey na by winning coventry?? MENTION ONE SILVERWARE CHELSA HAS WON IN THE PAST TWO SEASONS remEMBER the shame THAT home based player JOHN TERRY BROUGHT TO YOU by fallinmg like an slowpoke while taking a crucial penalty-------anyway NA HOME BASED PLAYER SHA grin(TERRIBLE) EVEN LOSER CHELSEA NO KNOW YOU-----------MANCHESTER UNITED, ARSENL, LIVERPOOL EVEN QUEENS PARK RAGERS DEY THERE I NO GO BEG-----NA WASTE MONEY PLENTY FAILURE NO CUP/SILVERWARE grin CHELSEA I GO JOIN---GOD FORBID-------HOOLIGANS CLUB UNA SUFFER GO SOON START-----I GO HAPPY TIRE!! grin grin grin
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2009
Switch,
I wouldnt agree with your conclusion.
At least on this forum I have met some with some knowledge:FBS and Ibime come to mind.
Really there's a bit of lousy and myopic in every team's supporters:i.e. every team has somebody myopic and lousy.
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2009
Eastbay:

Switch,
I wouldnt agree with your conclusion.
At least on this forum I have met some with some knowledge:FBS and Ibime come to mind.
Really there's a bit of lousy and myopic in every team's supporters:i.e. every team has somebody myopic and lousy.

Like Switch. . .and you? tongue
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by bilms(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2009
this poster is very sick.

plz help him
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2009
chelsea stinks and they are going down the drain without a silverware----what a waste!!!! grin grin  the original thread  starter is a genius!! grin CHELSEA FANS NEEDS HELP!! grin grin CELEBRATE YOUR VICTORY OVER COMVENTRY NOW WHILE IT LASTS-----DOOMS DAY IS COMIN FAST ELIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2009
BlueDiva,
Maybe switch and poster were right afterall.People like you make me think they are right.
Just the respect I have for the above-mentioned Ibime and FBS that doesn't make me generalize.
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2009
Eastbay:

BlueDiva,
Maybe switch and poster were right afterall.People like you make me think they are right.
Just the respect I have for the above-mentioned Ibime and FBS that doesn't make me generalize.
cool cool  sad THE LADY IS JUST DISPLAYING WHAT CHELSEA FANS ARE WELL KNOWN FOR--------THE FRUSTRATION OF THE CLUB IS MAKING MATTERS WORSE----the lady lacked the ability to comprehend your previous post-----hence the random display of chelsea like traits------------ grin grin holligans,losers, no silver ware insipte of the bulK of waste he call players-----hat a shame-----dont blame her---SHE IS FRUSTRATED CLUELESS AND DEJECTED LIKE EVERY OTHER CHELSEA FAN----CHELSEA THREAD IS FULL OF COMPLAINTS EEN WHEN THEY PLAY COVENTRY grin THEY ARE SO USELESS grin
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by abrahym(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2009
PEVERT u are right,in ma hood most chelsea fans are area boys,they are very lousy,imagine a chelsea fan stab a united fan after the champions league final last year
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2009
abrahym:

PEVERT u are right,in ma hood most chelsea fans are area boys,they are very lousy,imagine a chelsea fan stab a united fan after the champions league final last year
YOU ARE A GENIUS!! SO YOU ARE ALSO AWARE THAT CHELSEA FANS ARE AGEROS AND AREA BOYS-------IT IS NOT THEIR FUALT IT IS FRUSTRATION!! grin
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
i guess the person who post this thread just hate our swagger, the blues is in the building
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by dominique(f): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
i have to agree with poster (i disagree about the enyimba part though) most chelsea fans are lousy set of thugs, i've witnessed outrageous chelsea fan behaviour (shivers). i remeber that 3-0 bashing they got from man utd, i was in a viewing centre and the tv was messin up. they nearly took out their frutrations on utd fans and we neutral observers, infact they almost tore down the whole place. that sortof confirmed my theory. . . BLUE FANS ARE LOUSY SET OF BAD LOOSERS.  tongue
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by MrCrackles(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2009
Topic

Very true!
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by switch47(m): 7:20am On Mar 10, 2009
dominique:

i have to agree with poster (i disagree about the enyimba part though) most chelsea fans are lousy set of thugs, i've witnessed outrageous chelsea fan behaviour (shivers). i remeber that 3-0 bashing they got from man utd, i was in a viewing centre and the tv was messin up. they nearly took out their frutrations on utd fans and we neutral observers, infact they almost tore down the whole place. that sortof confirmed my theory. . . BLUE FANS ARE LOUSY SET OF BAD LOOSERS. tongue
grin grin grin grin chelsea stinks!! realy
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by FBS: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2009
can we all calm down pls?
While you are at it, can anyone please define lousy and myopic?

You will notice that such can be found in every team on planet earth and maybe even beyond.

Now, can we close this thread?
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by chidichris(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2009

oga abrahym,
pls give ur location. we are sending some of our boys to meet u bcs if there is anyone who deserves stabbing, it is uuuuuuuuuuu.
things like u deserve serious stabbing especially in ur ass through which u reason.
for the others in ur group, i have decided to use that law which says that silent is the best answer to them(fools)
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by tayoccu(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2009
I disagree with the poster, as much as i dislike the blues, I understand them.

picture this 3 top flight league titles in over 100 years of existence, 50 years between the first and second,then a third just a year later.
Sudden success makes base born brats forget their level.

So man u, liverpool and arsenal fans bear with them.
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2009
Eastbay:

BlueDiva,

Dude, just kidding with ya.
You saw the strike-through and the tongue, didn't you?
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2009
Do not mind chelsea fans,some of their fans are sometimes unbearable. They have not won any major trophy in europe and they make useless noise.
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by FBS: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2009
femiti:

Do not mind chelsea fans,some of their fans are sometimes unbearable. They have not won any major trophy in europe and they make useless noise.
spare me story. arsenal done win? wetin be all these agbero wanna-be supporters dey shout about sef?
I remember one guy telling me say chelsea never even reach final before? as if to say playing in a final=winning it.
now that we have played in a final? what's next?
arsenal are perennial q/finalists whereas chelsea played 3 semifinals and one final and heading for more.
I respect arsenal supporters and supporters of other clubs (at least the sensible ones), who love their clubs with passion and are objective in their views.
Chelsea is number 2 in europe as of today (according to uefa sha), na by mistake?
if you guys cannot stand it, just do like BlueDiva suggested. Jump inside river thames or better still river benue. nonsense.

mind you, we didnt start this thread. someone else did. now tell me, who is lousy & myopic.
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by invisible2(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2009
Funniest thred in the sports section, I laff so hard that I fell on top of my laptop grin grin grin grin

Chelsea fans are so special that its only the creme de la creme in the society that I live that support chelsea. My MD, pastor, lawyer, bank manager, doctor all support chelsea!

Switch 47 is only jealous, he loves the blues so much that his passion has thickened into another thing altogether, I feel sorry for him always. Reminds me of a friend that loves his classmate so much and dont know how to approach her, so he went and beat her up and then cried while begging the girl to forgive him, in secondary school. (he was kneeling for all to see!)

The girl later consented and fifteen years later, they were married.

We will forgive Switch 47 and accept him as a floor member in our fans club, that will be washing the cars, polishing the shoes and carrying the bag of these brilliant CHELSEA professionals. tongue
Re: Most Chelsea Fans Are Lousy And Myopic by dyabman(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2009
everyone is just jealous ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wolves Vs Arsenal [1 - 4] On Saturday, 7th November / UCL: Chelsea Vs Racing Genk (5 - 0) On 19th October 2011 / UEFA CL Second Round Draws OUT!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.