Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 10/7//15)- PRAYER PROVOKES BLESS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 10/7//15)- PRAYER PROVOKES BLESS (565 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2015) / Prayer Provokes Blessings / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (3/7//15)- Prayer Can Subdue People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 10/7//15)- PRAYER PROVOKES BLESS by dallyemmy: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday - 10/7//15)- PRAYER PROVOKES BLESSINGS

1.Father, thank you for the powerful weapon of prayer, that you have given to the church.

2.Thank you Father for all the manifestations of your blessings in my life that was secured through prayer.

3.Father, let every sin hindering the effectiveness of my prayers be blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

4.Father, release upon my life, the power to pray without ceasing.

5.Father, establish my life as a permanent altar for prayers and as a receptacle of blessings.

6.Father, any time I come before your altar to pray, let my blessings, locate me before I leave the place of prayer.

7.Father, release upon my life, afresh, the prayer anointing.

8.Father. let whatever I decree in prayer, be instantly established.

9.Father, let the spirit of prayerlessness in my life be consumed by your fire.

10.Father, let every prince of Persia blocking answers to my prayers be paralysed and let all my blessings locate me today.

11.Father, let every garment of shame and reproach in my life be removed and burnt to ashes.

12.Father, revive my prayer life with your fire.

13.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/07/15 / Churches Teaching Too Many Wrong Values / Let's Discuss.... When Was The Last Time You Went To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.