Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,484 members, 7,823,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2015) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2015) (571 Views)

Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: (friday Oct 2nd 2015) - STEALING FROM GOD / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 10/7//15)- PRAYER PROVOKES BLESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2015) by dallyemmy: 8:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2015)- PARTAKING IN A DIVINE AGENDA
1.Father, thank you for initiating me as a partaker in the divine agenda through the salvation of my soul.
2.Father, thank you for your unfailing promises, over your church.
3.Thank you Father for not allowing the gates of hell to prevail over your church.
4.Father, have mercy upon the body of christ and forgive all our trespasses.
5.Father, every plant you have not planted in your church, uproot by fire in Jesus' name.
6.Father, make me an addicted soul winner and an encourager of labourers in your vineyard.
7.Father, arise and fight for your church.
8.Father, arise, expose and scatter every open and hidden satanic agenda over your church.
9.Father, let every evil arrow targeted against the body of christ go back to sender.
10.Father, let all your promises and plans for my life become a reality,in Jesus' name.
11.Father, supply all the needs of your church and do not let the gates of hell prevail over it.
12. I decree that I will not be stranded or frustrated over the assignment of enlarging God's kingdom on earth, because, with God all things are possible.
13. Father, I will cooperate with You to establish your agenda of building your church, please, use me to support your work financially, materially and spiritually.
14.Father, let every garment of impossibility in my life and in your church be removed today and burnt to ashes in Jesus' name.
15.Father, begin to perform miracles, signs and wonders, as of old, in your church, that will cause many to believe and accept your son, Jesus, as their Lord and saviour.
16.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
17. In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
18.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God To The Most Blessed Generation Ever / Circumcision: How It Is Done And The Islamic Rulings On It / 2015 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.