Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With (2916 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Intentionally Shuts Down Wife In Front Of Their Kids Changes / Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by PrettyAngel22(f): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
They are the toys that a parent bought for their kids to play with.
Will you ever allow your kids to play with such toys?

See more photos >>storiesmagic.com

Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by HENSEXIE(f): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2015
:oWat?anyways nt my biz. FTC nt Ɖά̲†̥ I care cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by PrettyAngel22(f): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2015
HENSEXIE:
:oWat?anyways nt my biz. FTC nt Ɖά̲†̥ I care cheesy

But its not good na

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by PrettyAngel22(f): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Parents should not buy such toys for their children

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by PrinceZahzah(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2015
In naija,u only find dem in Shrines.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by PrettyAngel22(f): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Lols.thats true

In shrines
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by bewla(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
that there pa
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
That's hw they want it... I don't really knw what they want their children 2 emulate.
Well i knw this kind of tinx happens in obodo oyibo
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by Familyfirst: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
PrettyAngel22:
They are the toys that a parent bought for their kids to play with.
Will you ever allow your kids to play with such toys?

See more photos >>http://stmuvi.xx.tn/Sforums/topic/can-you-allow-your-little-kids-or-children-to-play-with-these-toys/
This is funny. Ithink these parents should visit www.familyparliament.com regularly to learn about parenting
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by PrettyAngel22(f): 12:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Familyfirst:

This is funny. Ithink these parents should visit www.familyparliament.com regularly to learn about parenting

cheesy
Oyibo parents are just something else

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by Chidoks(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
none of my business.
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by PrettyAngel22(f): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2016
More than a year now
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by prettyangel10(f): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2016
PrettyAngel22:
More than a year now

You have the same name as mine. smiley
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by PrettyAngel22(f): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2016
prettyangel10:

wow.really nice smiley
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by Tedassie(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
PrettyAngel22:
More than a year now
[quote author=prettyangel10 post=49488506]
Twinning
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by sisisioge: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

...the life of an oyinbo parent! Well they will say its for educational purpose maka!

I can imagine my born again friend fainting if anyone gift her kids with this kind of toy... I no say she ban friendship, ban face sef!
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by sisisioge: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
prettyangel10:

Hi babes, my PM doesn't work...what's up? Pls mail me.
Re: Check Out The Toys Some Parents Bought For Their Kids To Play With by Grineriastore: 1:54am On Jan 03, 2019
Grineria Toy Store, Your home of best quality indoor and outdoor Playground equipment/accessories be it for Homes, Schools, Amusement Parks, Events, Kiddies Fair and Outdoor Parties.

We have in store a good number of play equipment/Toys ideal for all kinds of Events and Outdoor Activities such as Merry Go Round, Bouncing Castles, See-Saw, Double and Single Playground House, Kids Playpen/Fence, Kids Swing and Double Swing, Basketball Hoop, Slides, LEGO Toys, Kids Goal Post, Display Hanger, Book Shelf and a number of other amazing playground equipment all these and more are made available on Grineria Store.

We delight in serving our customers/Clients better and as such we have ensured that we maintain a swift delivery of our playground equipment for our customers.

For more details and enquiry Kindly reach us on 08086109104.

(1) (Reply)

This May Destroy Her Marriage, But I Don't Mind. / Raped By Robbers And Got Kicked Out Of My Marriage. / See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.