Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL (1650 Views)

Toyota Corolla Sport 2003 Model Stolen (Photos) / Nissan Almera 2003 Model For Sale / Best Oil To Use For A V6 Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL by ogedengbedamilare: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
hello,, am a newbie and I want to change the engine oil of the above named car,

pls which is the best motor oil to use for the above named car (Nissan Almera 2003) and how much is it and where can I get it?

2.) I'd like to refill the gas AC too, Which type of can do I buy and how many cans wuld I buy to fill the gas AC

I'll appreciate ur suggestions, No insults pls
Re: Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL by ogedengbedamilare: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL by GuiltySpark343(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
total products are the best in nigeria,followed by mobil(purchase from filling station,fake abound) or you can manage highspeed products,i think the all have nis certification,which is better than son certification,remember to click the like button if this answers the question #winks
Re: Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL by honmusa(m): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2015
GuiltySpark343:
total products are the best in nigeria,followed by mobil(purchase from filling station,fake abound) or you can manage highspeed products,i think the all have nis certification,which is better than son certification,remember to click the like button if this answers the question #winks
Total,Mobil is brand ,what the Op need is the specification of oil for his car model
Re: Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL by ogedengbedamilare: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
honmusa:

Total,Mobil is brand ,what the Op need is the specification of oil for his car model

Yh, u are right, i need to know the type, for example whether its 5w30 or 0w20

and I need answers to the AC gas I talked about too

thanks
Re: Whats the best oil to use for Nissan Almera 2003 MODEL by austin4real(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2015
My nissan primera P11-144 uses the 10w-40 variant, and I think both cars use the same kind of engine

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Oldest Land Rover In The World / Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry / Toyota Camry 2003 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.