Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

19 Year Old Boy Dies Of Matchet Wounds In Kaduna.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Year Old Boy Dies Of Matchet Wounds In Kaduna.. (457 Views)

Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos / Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos) / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19 Year Old Boy Dies Of Matchet Wounds In Kaduna.. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mohammed Sani, a 19-year-old, was found dead in his hostel in Kaduna, yesterday, July 9. His remains were on the bed at the Government Technical College, Malali, in Kaduna north local government area.

Alhaji Harisu Sani, father of the deceased, who expressed shock over the incident, said he was contacted by the principal of the college at about 4.am, asking him to rush down to the school concerning his son’s death, Leadership reports.

The father said he thought his son had passed in his sleep following the principal’s call, but was completely distressed to find the boy in a pool of blood, with a deep cut on the right of his chest upon getting to his hostel.

Speaking to Leadership, Harisu promised to get to the root of the matter on his son’s gruesome murder, using every legal means available.

”I saw him in the pool of his own blood, stabbed on the right side of his chest with a sharp object which I suspected to be a knife,”  Harisu said.

“What baffled me most was that there are about 200 students in the hostel and I wonder why none of them saw the killer or killers and did not raise any alarm. I believe that my son was killed by somebody within. The school authority and the state government should tell me what happened to my son because as a boarding student, he was in their custody.”

Mohammed Sani’s death isn’t the first of its kind in the school. According to Mallam Kabir, Sani’s uncle, this is about the third time a student has been killed in the school under mysterious circumstances, yet no one has been apprehended or arrested for questioning.

http://www.naij.com/484827-19-year-old-boy-dies-of-machete-wounds-in-kaduna-hostel.html
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Dies Of Matchet Wounds In Kaduna.. by INTROVERT(f): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: 19 Year Old Boy Dies Of Matchet Wounds In Kaduna.. by tymoti(m): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

767 Lagos Emergency Call / Man Fined For Pretending To Be A Ghost At A Cemetery / A Nurse Arrested For Stealing New Baby In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.