Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister (640 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister by exlinkleads(f): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
A 44-year-old randy father identified as Moses Okparor has been accused of defiling his 12-year-old daughter and infecting her with disease in Oleh, Isoko South local government area of Delta state.

According to Leadership report, the incident happened last Sunday.

The father of three was said to have gruesomely abused his daughter in the night, leaving her with bruises and an infection. Okparor, a fish farmer was arrested after the daughter reported the matter to the police, some police officers at the police division in the area who pleaded anonymity said.

According to report, when the police interrogated him, he admitted defiling his daughter, blaming his actions on his hunger for sex. The police officers said he would be charged to court on completion of investigation.

Report has it that he had allegedly sacked the victim’s mother for sundry offences.

He was also said to have been a regular visitor to a popular brothel in the area from where he picks up prostitutes and takes them home. It was gathered from reliable sources that Okparor had impregnated a step-sister six years ago, an act that - See more on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/i-was-hungry-for-sex-randy-father.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister by mczico: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
hnm
Re: A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister by Airforce1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
i hate to comment on threads like diz
Re: A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister by braimeddy: 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
The guy above me has just spoken my mind.
Re: A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister by edwife(f): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Evil man! undecided
Re: A Father Infects Daughter With Disease, Impregnates Step-sister by enoqueen: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
And act that...... and u are calling for fp

Complete this fake tory

(1) (Reply)

Contact US: 08174056250 For Home Cleaning Services In Lagos / Who's Weaker In A Family? / What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.