Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? (640 Views)

My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? by Harrisonwo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
We have been hearing of cases where sibling fight themselves over things. Now, what will you do if you find out that your younger one is dating your heartthrob and at same time tarnishing your name?
Re: What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? by olafum1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
I'll recheck if he/she is really my sibling for trashing my name, then come to an understanding either btw me and d heartthrob or my sibling cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? by Brymo: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Are d fishes finished? Bin d mature one, i would chill.
Re: What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
As for my sibling, I did be like " What's up bro, shake hands with him and we both say broooooooooooo" then as for bae.....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? by adedayourt(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
IF I GOT A GAL ND SHE CUD STOOP SO LOW ND AV ANYTIN WIT MA SIBLING.

AMA JUS CAL MA SIBLING, GUY COME DIS BABE IS NT WORTH OUR FIGHT D WAY SHE TREATS ME SHE WUD TREAT U WEN SHE SEES ANODA GUY SO LETS CHOP HER UP ND CLEAN MOUTH.
Re: What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? by Harrisonwo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
adedayourt:
IF I GOT A GAL ND SHE CUD STOOP SO LOW ND AV ANYTIN WIT MA SIBLING.

AMA JUS CAL MA SIBLING, GUY COME DIS BABE IS NT WORTH OUR FIGHT D WAY SHE TREATS ME SHE WUD TREAT U WEN SHE SEES ANODA GUY SO LETS CHOP HER UP ND CLEAN MOUTH.
Badt guy
Re: What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? by Harrisonwo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
But what will you do if na ur bro dey pursue plus dey spoil(cast) your name for the gal side
Re: What Will You Do If You Sibling Is Dating Your Lover? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
I don't have a younger sibling

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Your Mum / Purely Family Affair / Why You Should Not Care About What People Say About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.