Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

If You Were N50 Million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back, Would You Take It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Were N50 Million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back, Would You Take It? (559 Views)

Man Promises Half A Million To Any Comedian Who Will Make A Joke With ISLAM / Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were N50 Million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back, Would You Take It? by biddy09(m): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
I found this on Instagram.
See what this guy said o. lol

https://instagram.com/p/467TImsWV6/

Re: If You Were N50 Million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back, Would You Take It? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hausas don spoil dis nation finish.35mil i go go ghana no return
Re: If You Were N50 Million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back, Would You Take It? by nikkiking(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Will take it and go to canada buh return secretly no place like home.......
Re: If You Were N50 Million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back, Would You Take It? by dammywapes(m): 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
On one condition , if am offered visa to go to canada i will never return. Thank you.
Re: If You Were N50 Million To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back, Would You Take It? by Davidson267(m): 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am ok with just visa

(1) (Reply)

Proverbs / Parents And Children / Horror Goodnyt Story To All Nairalnders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.