Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. (12196 Views)

If You Ever Used This! Your Childhood Was Awesome (photo) / If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Are A Real Ajepako / Pictures That Will Make You Laugh So Hard, You Will Appreciate You Saw Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2016

source: naijalifemagazine/instragam
cc: lalasticlala, dominique

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2016
2. Closing back the cover is suicidal, applicable to refrigerator doors too. "Stealing and biting from cakes, snacks and beverages in the fridge."

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2016

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2016

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Number one tho grin

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2016

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Generalmac(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Lmao.. Very Very guilty of No 1
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by EdDave(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Here we go. This should be different coming from Explorers. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2016

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2016
dis reminds me of my childhood days. that was like 50 years ago, sweet old days.

3 Likes

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by amzee(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Make I siddon here cos Explorer's thread dey always make sense.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!......

*crying*
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 10:08am On Jun 05, 2016
7. Miss my Mum, i chop all from her.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Explorers:
Why I no go pass?
I go just Waka pass grin

12 Likes

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2016

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2016
10. I miss this.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2016

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2016
12. In school, at home, church, mosque, sleeping, eating all you think about is ur favourite Game centre.

* Skipped school/classes and sometimes stole to play these...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Yuneehk(f): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2016
That number nine cheesy . My eyes were probably not made for it 'cause I never learnt it! As I grew older, it began to irritate me and I hated to see kids do it. Still don't know if that superstitious belief that when Musca domestica touches that eye, the person becomes blind is true

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2016
13. Can anyone guess what's in this store?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by ricsman(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Explorers:
13. Can anyone guess what's in this store?
waste of padlocks... stealing there wouldn't be difficult if the store is mapped out as target.

1 Like

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by ricsman(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Explorers:
Lion isn't Leopard
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Yuneehk:
That number nine cheesy . My eyes were probably not made for it 'cause I never learnt it! As I grew older, it began to irritate me and I hated to see kids do it. Still don't know if that superstitious belief that when Musca domestica touches that eye, the person becomes blind is true

Lol...So scary, i hate it back then. Just a superstition to scare kids from doing it. Another is you will have your hand cut off if you are at the door and you strectch your hand to the rain. Just to scare kids from doing wrongs.
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 11:12am On Jun 05, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2016

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Explorers(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Mediapace: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Ltns
Yuneehk:
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2016
Atleast am sha sure its hard for my booklet to travel to the third table in this setting...
Explorers:
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Funjosh(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Explorers:
2. Closing back the cover is suicidal, applicable to refrigerator doors too. "Stealing and biting from cakes, snacks and beverages in the fridge."

Lawd haf Messi I was caught once closing the pot grin
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Olukokosir(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Kikik
Re: Only In Nigeria And Some Pictures That Will Bring Back Your Childhood Days. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Explorers:

Oju elepa ( groundnut eye)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Drop A Smile / Drop Jokes Breaking News Here!!!!! / Cristiano Ronaldo Dies In A Car Crash <hoax>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.