Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

10 Quick Facts About Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 10 Quick Facts About Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh (671 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Things You Probably Didn't Know Or Forgot About Sunday Oliseh Read More At Http: / 9 Things You May Not Have Known About Sunday Oliseh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Quick Facts About Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh by greghamite: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sunday Oliseh is currently one of the most talked about Nigerians on social media following his announcement as Super Eagles coach. Here are highlights of his illustrious career as a footballer……

1* Sunday Oliseh played for the Nigerian national side for the first time in 1993 during a Cup of Nations qualifying match….

2* In 1994, he was in the successful Nigerian squad that won the Nations cup in Tunisia under Coach Clemens Westerhof….

3* Sunday Oliseh was also in the squad that won gold at the Atlanta 1996 Olympics….

4* Sunday Oliseh’s goal at the 1998 world cup in a match against Spain remains one of the best goals scored at the World Cup. Oliseh fired the shot from over 25 yards and it exploded into the Spanish goal with the keeper left helpless….

5* Oliseh was Nigeria’s captain at the 2000 and 2002 Africa Cup of Nations in which Nigeria came 2nd and 3rd respectively. Oliseh officially....

MORE...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/10-quick-facts-about-sunday-ugochukwu-oliseh/

Re: 10 Quick Facts About Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh by piicity(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na those pranks i wan chop.
Re: 10 Quick Facts About Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh by Truth24(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
All na #Wash without vast coaching experience
Re: 10 Quick Facts About Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh by easyelliot(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
All good or great coaches started with no experience and they turned out ok.

Just as bad coaches started with experience and they got worse.

Time will tell with Oliseh, but I for one will support Untill he does not warrant it anymore.....As I did Keshi.....no man is bigger than any country, even if you win the nations cup.
Re: 10 Quick Facts About Sunday Ugochukwu Oliseh by caprini1: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
I love Oliseh,s no nonsense approach to everything,I hope he succeeds as Super Eagles coach.One of the few good Nigerian men ...Sunday Oliseh.

(1) (Reply)

Well Done Jose Mourinho / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Title At IAAF World Championships / The Super Eagles Captain Mess- My Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.