Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition (22071 Views)

Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA / Help Me To Congratulate My Brother For His Waec / The Politics That Was Played In Mathematics Association Of Nigeria Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Fxwarrior: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Op na so you wan pour sand for your brother garri?
Pray this prayer with me, Oh Lord grant me wisdom in Jesus name, Amen.

At the mention of money people eye don dey choke. Money that hasn't even been secured and you are mentioning about it on social media.
Wait until the organisers of the competition see the post and revert/ cancel the money. Your eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Spells(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hammefeez:
I pray your brother No dey give you April fool oo grin
guy u funny gan... April fool for July....? U for say July fool self
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Brytawon(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Enriching lives...
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Fxwarrior: 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
vickoozy:

First of all before I comment I want the Mods to ban this guy for booking space.
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by anwe: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Catalyst007:
Just received word from my younger brother in Lagos informing me that he is among the 10 Winners of the CBN/IBM ennovate naija competition on a Cashless society.
I'll be updating this post as he comes back from Lagos ...
By the way, the price for the top 4 participants is N350,000.00 plus Samsung phone, printer, photocopier, books and clothes.

From 5th to 10th positions didn't get the cash but got the rest of the goodies.

NARROW ESCAPE : My brother got 4th position. He narrowly got to be among the ones that won the cash prize.

congratulations !!!
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by beyoncausme: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
thank God....
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by skyface00(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
350k, Nigeria pay more for entertainment, given them endorsement of 50million, all these has killed anything educative .

Congrat to ur brother
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Goahead(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congratulations
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by babiskinado(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congrats Catalyst.
Wow nairaland is a breath of fresh air. See how everybody is congratulating you. So much love out here

1 Like

Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by docmajor: 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
Evening programme in fed poly nekede do not demand jamb. Just to get the evening programme form. And my job is to make you secure the admission. Pls before you judge someone. Make sure your on track.
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by kenoz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congratulations to him
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by nkemdi89(f): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=docmajor post=35774607]Get admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. With or without jamb. For National diploma(ND) or higher national diploma (HND). Morning or evening. Call 07063912506 for inquiry. Am in HND final in the institution. Every discussion is face to face.no payment before admission. [/quote
You know I can be instrumental to your arrest with just one call dial?
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Stycon(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congratulations to him!
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by chikason68(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
docmajor:
Get admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. With or without jamb. For National diploma(ND) or higher national diploma (HND). Morning or evening. Call 07063912506 for inquiry. Am in HND final in the institution. Every discussion is face to face.no payment before admission.
IGNORE HIM for he knows nt what he posted
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by dives(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Catalyst007:
Just received word from my younger brother in Lagos informing me that he is among the 10 Winners of the CBN/IBM ennovate naija competition on a Cashless society.
I'll be updating this post as he comes back from Lagos ...
By the way, the price for the top 4 participants is N350,000.00 plus Samsung phone, printer, photocopier, books and clothes.

From 5th to 10th positions didn't get the cash but got the rest of the goodies.

NARROW ESCAPE : My brother got 4th position. He narrowly got to be among the ones that won the cash prize.

Wow! congratulations to your bro. Abeg where the venue of the parry cos this calls for celebration.
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Guy dis is a public forum, u dnt knw who is who here, so u hav to watch ur words. Now go and delete dat post where u said "u knw how tins are, dis is naija" if u dnt want ur broda to suffer any loss. Couple wit d fact dat u gav too much details abt who exactly ur bro is among d winners. I dnt want to quote ur post so dt u can edit n be safe. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by mekusboy4all(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN DOWNLOAD KOREAN SEASONS FOR AT LEAST 150MB PER EPISODE. PLEASE HELP
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by rhapsody: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
Apparently, they have a clause in their terms and conditions that states that the reward will only go to top 10 with score above 50%. A friend of mine also won. Think we should give them credit, the organisers gave them their cheques immediately.

Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Catalyst007(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
wildchild1:
Congrats to your bro But OP when is your own award coming? grin
Hahaha... Mine is on its way.
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Catalyst007(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
dives:

Wow! congratulations to your bro. Abeg where the venue of the parry cos this calls for celebration.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Catalyst007(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jenams:
Guy dis is a public forum, u dnt knw who is who here, so u hav to watch ur words. Now go and delete dat post where u said "u knw how tins are, dis is naija" if u dnt want ur broda to suffer any loss. Couple wit d fact dat u gav too much details abt who exactly ur bro is among d winners. I dnt want to quote ur post so dt u can edit n be safe. Cheers
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by flyforall: 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congratulations
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Catalyst007(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
MrCounselor:
Congrats.
Can we know the theme of his *Ennovation* maybe we can borrow a leaf.

Inshort, how we dey take wash am?
Re: My Brother Won 4th Place: Cbn/ibm Ennovate Nigeria Competition by Tolution1: 2:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Congratulation to your brother and the others who won, for those who applied and didn't get as much or who didn't get anything your time is near, keep keeping up, wishing you guyz all the best things of life.

Someone pls Help me on this Etisalat Price for Innovation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chemical Engineering Vs Computer Science Which Has More Calculations??? / List Of Fully Accredited Online Universities / Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.