Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria (84359 Views)

How To Successfully Get Loan For Your Business - Marvejohndaily.com / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by castruccio(m): 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Source: http://biznessbuildup.com/seven-places-not-bank-where-you-will-get-loan-without-collateral-in-nigeria/

Getting loan is a discouraging process for business owners today, as such; many promising businesses have closed shops as there are no access capital to finance their business. I have decided to write about seven places where business owners can take loan to run their businesses. The loan given can go for a period of one year to offer the business owner a pay back flexibility. All that is required is for the business owner to have a running business, no collateral is required, more so, the business owner does not need to hold an account with some of the Loan givers.

PLACES TO GET LOAN WITHOUT COLLATERAL IN NIGERIA

1. Loans and Jobs Nig Ltd

21 Oladunjoye Street,
Ikotun, Last B/Stop,
Lagos
2. Youth Business Initiative

252 Herbert Macaulay Road,
Alagomeji B/Stop,
Yaba, Lagos
Finance for Age 18-35 only
3. Divine Success Plc

Kitchen Tower (beside Big Treat)
Omole Junction,
Ikeja, Lagos
You open account with N1, 000 and get loan of op to N500, 000
4. Online Co-operative Scheme

(AJO or ESUSU)
You contribute N9, 000 once for four people then expect N510, 000 free loans within 2 to 3 months without any condition. No interest, no repayment plan.

Contact 08034814464 for form and details.
5. BOI- Bank of Industry Limited

Bank of Industry House
23 Marina Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
6. Pearle Trade Ltd

AIT Road, Alagbado, Lagos
He operate privately, call him if service is available he will tell you his address.
7. AB Microfinance Bank

http://www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
Ikeja (Head Office) 9, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos Tel: 01-4482155-8

Other Branches of AB Microfinance Bank:

OSHODI 101 Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, by Oshodi Oke Bus Stop Opposite Mecure Healthcare Limited, Oshodi, Lagos Tel: 07098119475-8

IYANA-IPAJA 319 Ipaja Road, Opposite Government College, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Tel: 07098124105-8

SURULERE 29B Itire Road, Surulere, Lagos Tel: 07098120791-4

KETU 56 Ikosi Road, Ketu, Lagos Tel: 07098731737-40

APAPA 74 Mobil Road, Ajegunle, Apapa. Tel: 07098731733-6
If you are a business owner, all you need do is walk into the bank and tell them you need a loan, someone will attend to you and give you their requirements.

Remember that good packaging and presentation of yourself matters a lot if you want to get loan from these organizations, contact them as soon as possible as the sky will be your starting point.

Source: http://biznessbuildup.com/seven-places-not-bank-where-you-will-get-loan-without-collateral-in-nigeria/

6 Likes

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by Abugab(m): 2:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
They look too hod to be true as there is no collateral and repayment plan?
How do hey get the money?
There more not seen or told here
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by Olaryeankarh(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
Abugab:
They look too hod to be true as there is no collateral and repayment plan?
How do hey get the money?
There more not seen or told here

Lol. I just checked them too. Well, I can't say or vouch for any of them right now o but there's one I know of. And I am happy to spread the word because it was super fast. Within 3 days, alert don enta!!
OP, you can add C24 Limited to this list. They have good repayment plan and also don't take collateral. Nothing seems fishy about them. Everything is kinda straightforward. c24.com.ng

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by bizgenius1: 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
Olaryeankarh:

Lol. I just checked them too. Well, I can't say or vouch for any of them right now o but there's one I know of. And I am happy to spread the word because it was super fast. Within 3 days, alert don enta!!
OP, you can add C24 Limited to this list. They have good repayment plan and also don't take collateral. Nothing seems fishy about them. Everything is kinda straightforward. c24.com.ng

Even if they want collateral I have it
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by fbandg(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
This information is quite useful.. Thanks,.. I know of AB MICRO FINANCE... Though they request for collateral depending on the amount requested.
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by conquistadores(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Am in PH and have never been to Lagos before. Are there any ways I can still access loans?
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by millhouse: 2:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Kul
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by darexkey(m): 5:06am On Jun 02, 2016
castruccio:

Getting loan is a discouraging process for business owners today, as such; many promising businesses have closed shops as there are no access capital to finance their business. I have decided to write about seven places where business owners can take loan to run their businesses. The loan given can go for a period of one year to offer the business owner a pay back flexibility. All that is required is for the business owner to have a running business, no collateral is required, more so, the business owner does not need to hold an account with some of the Loan givers.

PLACES TO GET LOAN WITHOUT COLLATERAL IN NIGERIA

1. Loans and Jobs Nig Ltd

21 Oladunjoye Street,
Ikotun, Last B/Stop,
Lagos
2. Youth Business Initiative

252 Herbert Macaulay Road,
Alagomeji B/Stop,
Yaba, Lagos
Finance for Age 18-35 only
3. Divine Success Plc

Kitchen Tower (beside Big Treat)
Omole Junction,
Ikeja, Lagos
You open account with N1, 000 and get loan of op to N500, 000
4. Online Co-operative Scheme

(AJO or ESUSU)
You contribute N9, 000 once for four people then expect N510, 000 free loans within 2 to 3 months without any condition. No interest, no repayment plan.

Contact 08034814464 for form and details.
5. BOI- Bank of Industry Limited

Bank of Industry House
23 Marina Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
6. Pearle Trade Ltd

AIT Road, Alagbado, Lagos
He operate privately, call him if service is available he will tell you his address.
7. AB Microfinance Bank

http://www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
Ikeja (Head Office) 9, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos Tel: 01-4482155-8

Other Branches of AB Microfinance Bank:

OSHODI 101 Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, by Oshodi Oke Bus Stop Opposite Mecure Healthcare Limited, Oshodi, Lagos Tel: 07098119475-8

IYANA-IPAJA 319 Ipaja Road, Opposite Government College, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos Tel: 07098124105-8

SURULERE 29B Itire Road, Surulere, Lagos Tel: 07098120791-4

KETU 56 Ikosi Road, Ketu, Lagos Tel: 07098731737-40

APAPA 74 Mobil Road, Ajegunle, Apapa. Tel: 07098731733-6
If you are a business owner, all you need do is walk into the bank and tell them you need a loan, someone will attend to you and give you their requirements.

Remember that good packaging and presentation of yourself matters a lot if you want to get loan from these organizations, contact them as soon as possible as the sky will be your starting point.

can you please give me an example of the online coop scheme and how i can contact them?
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by rivakwaa(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Put Lapo in the list.Lapo stands for lift above poverty.
They do not need introduction,They are in over 36 states of the Federation.Their interest rate is
2.5 percent per month.They are better than other micro finance banks,who gives loan at 4-5 percent.The only challenge is that u may need to belong to an existing group of 10 people or form a new group.
I have been benefitting from their services for the past 5 years,
Lapo favours giving money to women,that is another hurdle but if u are married,you can use ur wife to collect the facility and u will be the guarantor
Google them,and get the nearest contact to you,in your state
Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by bolman2k1: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Yes, Lapo is still d best...u get 60k within a week and flexible repayment plan..

2 Likes

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by emmanuelbrown26: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Interesting post. Pls do they give loan to unemploy, help me wit anyone dat can give me as there are no jobs i hv a proposal which i can use my school credentials as collateral
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by EveryLadY(f): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
epaycard DOT com DOT ng is another very good one. you can get instant loan,hospital loan and business loan. They do not request for collateral nor guarantor, but you must have a good business plan.they favour mostly agriculture/real estate and already existing businesses.

you can reach them 09093303101
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by Lagosblogger: 8:00am On Sep 10, 2016
If you need loan to rent a new apartment or renew your rent,nYou can checkout www.pay4rent.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by mophic123: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Most of these services are only available for salary earner.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by Obynolee(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
junaid2000:
Itel Smartphone company are on it again as they are giving free android Smartphones Nowdue to the past Nigeria @56 Independence Celebration. No doubt, this is 100% real as i will be putting you through on how to get your's all for free. According to Itel, you need to Bargain before you can get this it1516 Plus for FREE. Offer/promo started on Oct. 1st and is ending by Oct.14th 2016.So, How can I participate for this offer? Is quitesimple, see it below.How to participate and win the prize?*.Click this linkhttp://www.itel-mobile.com/bargainng/?shareId=1257083781003639and log in with Facebook account. Press the"Bargain now!" to start the bargain activity. The price will be deducted randomly.*You can invite your friends to help by pressing the"share to friends" button. The more friends you share the link to, the more money will be deducted.*You will get the award according to your final performance. Participants who got a bargain price to 0.01 NGN will win one it1516 Plus for free.*Participants who got a bargain price between 0.02-12100 NGN (half the price of it1516 Plus, which may vary in different countries) will get it1516 Plus at half price.*When the activity is over, Itel Mobile will release the list of winners and the involved shops on the Facebook page.So you can't just miss this offer. Just simply follow the steps above and see your smartphone with you at home for free.Follow this link to bargainhttp://www.itel-mobile.com/bargainng/?shareId=1257083781003639 wink

So na everywhere you dey go try your luck?
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by iPrevail(m): 10:35am On Oct 06, 2016
How about loan for non-salary earners? Collateral is available.
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by eye2sabi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Please, what about loan for business start-up? Where can one get that?

2 Likes

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by hannita(f): 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Yes o. where can one get loan to start a business?

1 Like

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by columnar: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Get free book on various means of making money this Christmas period,also included in the eBook is a free importation step by step quide,if you are interested,send an email to me on
Ohanaka12@gmail.com
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by kio052001(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
y must any loan facilitator ask you directly​ or indirectly to pay a certain amount before money is been disbursed
Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by router123(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2017
Make Una dey careful ooo. There are some yahoo boys using loan to rip pple off. What they do is to ask u to pay for some forms and processing fee of Abt 20k or less. You that want to collect 1million Naira loan will see 20k as a small deal, not knowing that d guy promising to borrow you 1 million haven't seen 1 million befor in his life

10 Likes

Re: Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria by comtem2011: 1:08pm On May 15, 2017
Especially this chandeller543, I'm beginning to suspect him. He once advertised for how to get result released from waec, now he is Mr tinyloan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Visited A Crowded Lagos Market In Ogba (Photos, Video) / Everything About Registering A Company In Nigeria: Step By Step Guide / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.