Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why You Don't Win VFL, Other Bets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why You Don't Win VFL, Other Bets (874 Views)

Man United Keep Spending, But Don't Win Tophies - Conte / Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / How To Predict And Win Virtual Football League (vfl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Don't Win VFL, Other Bets by godyukan: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
After one year playing vfl and losing approximately #45000. Am about to expose how bet sites make their money and what you should do.

You will get every bit of information you need about how merry bet, Nairabet and other site make their money thru ur ignorance

VFL means virtual football league. It is an online animated game.
1. It is made of strong, medium and weak teams
2. A game last for abt 3 mins
3. A season is completed in an hour
4. There are 16 teams in all.

You should know that doesn't purpose of this game is to make money from you and not to dash money to you.

[b][/b]what you should knw

1. The computer is a smart machine don't forget. It acts only on instruction or command
2. This application is design to make you lose bet. How?

Imagine and instruction like 'highest stake: lose.minimum: win.... Average: draw

This could be an instruction to the computer, what this means is that the computer accumulates the total stake for a match(say match between Abuja and uyo). With odds 1,40 and 2.60 respectively. If the total stake for Abj to win is #20000 and to lose is #14000. Automatically Aba will lose or draw depending on the stake.

So if this was included in ur game then u will enrich the bet owners.

If you don't understand this don't worry am working on elaborating more on my blog. When it's ready I will inform you. All you need do is stay posted.

[b][/b]so how do you win

Don't just rush into any game.
Avoid games with low odds (between 1.20 to 1.50 for home teams.
Try first half win often

You will also get more tips plus games predictions soon on my blog where I will practically coach you for free till u make ur first 15k afterwards you can appreciate if you so desire.

PLEASE AM NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO TRICK YOU. EVERY INFORMATION YOU GET HERE IS FREE. I KNOW WHAT I WENT THRU AND I KNOW SO MANY NAIRALANDERS OUT THERE LOSING BETS ON DAILY BASIS. THIS IS WHY I OFFER THIS PIECE OF ADVICE.

....... more info will come tomorrow when I finish arranging everytin...

I do not want to go further before I confuse you more so let's do dis some other time

1 Like

Re: Why You Don't Win VFL, Other Bets by Success1sMine: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
ok, thanks and waiting
Re: Why You Don't Win VFL, Other Bets by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2015
OK

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Carlos Tevez Returns Home / Does Mikel Obi Deserve A Starter Role In Chelsea FC & Nigeria National Team? / Prime Time Ali Vs Prime Time Mike Tyson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.