Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here (2495 Views)

PS4 Owners In Owerri / PS4 Owners In Benin City / Ps3 Owners In Edo State: Unite ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Infoseye(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2009
Hi I decided to create this forum for Ibadan psp user or anyone who is interested and can meet us here ibadan, the purpose of this thread is to bring most of us psp lovers based in ibadan to meet in person chat, exchange ideas, exchange games, discuss more about psp gaming I was thinking of a PSP game club here in ibadan so I thought of why not start here in nairaland and connect ourself'ss here first.

Let me introduce my self my real name is Seye aka infoseye wink am based in ibadan I stay around alexander thats in apata area sha, am a PSP 2000 (slim black) owner I ve used all firmwares of different upadate both official and custom firwmare (e.g m33).

Currently am running on 5.02gen-a its a new custom firmware u can switch between official and customfirware, I once opened a joint in ibadan to love-vendor and soil psp for cash back then but the demand was low towards my services rendered but I stopped and for now I do it for fun except you want a professional job done on your psp to standout from other psp's here are the following stuff I can do on your psp:

*.Repair any bricked/damaged Psp e.g Psp that does not display or come on when turned on.
*.Play games without using UMD’s.
*.Download cool Psp Applications and Software’s.
*.love-vendor/Customize your Psp .e.g psp themes, customized themes etc.
*.Play Sness, Sega, N64, Gameboy games and even Java mobile games on your Psp.
*.Upgrade your Psp to the latest Official Sony Firmware or Custom Firmware.
*.Install Operating System on your Psp e.g Windows Xp, Vista and Mac Os and many more…,

But now, I just ve fun with my psp am hoping to hook up with real psp gamers in ibadan.

Infoseye

Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by tunamania(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2009
Infoseye I reside at Oluyole estate and this is a very nice idea, with this we can communicate and exchange games and applications i don't have enough time to list my psp spec but i will when next online. I have friends who have psps too here in ibadan but we are on semester break so they've gone back to lag but when they return this idea will blossom more. Later.
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Cypha8: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2009
guys pls I need a PSP slim battery to make a pandora batterry. I live in Minna. Anybody who can arrange one for me shld let me know so we can discuss terms. Thanks
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Infoseye(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2009
I ve pandpra batteries available here with me but how can I make it available for you in mina? Are you willing to pay by curier? If yes choose a caurier of your choice here is my email infoseye@yahoo.com send me your home address, phone number etc and I will charge you 3000k for the pandora battery.A slim battery here in Ib is 1500 and the remaing 1500 is my service charge if you serious about this let me know.
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Cypha8: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2009
@Infoseye, Weren't you the one that gave the steps on how to soil my PSP. I want to learn how to do it myself. So I'll need an ordinary slim Battery. What's your price?
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Cypha8: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2009
@Infoseye, Weren't you the one that gave the steps on how to soil my PSP. I want to learn how to do it myself. So I'll need an ordinary slim Battery. What's your price?
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Infoseye(m): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2009
Cypha8:

Yes I was here in Ibadan a slim battery goes for N1500.00 thats the price, but if you want me to sell you an already pandorized battery its 2000k. And how would I get it to you even if I want to send you the ordinary battery where is your location?
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Cypha8: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Infoseye, I'm in Minna, but I have a frequent traveller that picks up goods 4 me in Lagos. He's presently on the way to Lagos passing through Ibadan. He can stop at Ibadan on his way back on Sunday for the exchange. Are you up to that? Or you want it done your way. Let me know,
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Cypha8: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2009
@Infoseye, I'm in Minna, but I have a frequent traveller that picks up goods 4 me in Lagos. He's presently on the way to Lagos passing through Ibadan. He can stop at Ibadan on his way back on Sunday for the exchange. Are you up to that? Or you want it done your way. Let me know,
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Cypha8: 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Infoseye(m): 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2009
Cypha8:

Am ok with that but the guy is coming on a sunday and the game shops dont open on sundays, except you can send me the money before sunday to buy psp slim battery. Psp slim battery cost between N1500 and N2000 so to be on a safe side make it 2k.Once u send me d money i ll buy the battery then on sunday ur friend and I will meet at the park and collect the psp battery. Dont forget to add something me ooo! If u also need more stuff for your psp like Psp casing, Umd, psp boom box those are sub wofer speakers designed for psp, psp car charger charge or play ur psp while in a car many cool stuff! Let me know if u r ready ok.
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by Cypha8: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Infoseye,Okay now. I'll be in touch.
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by amayodimeji: 2:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Hey, am not realy a fan of PSP console, I prefer d pc, buh a friend's made me wonna try it out...am nt puttin much on it..if u ve a clean nice psp..wit games or not pls buzz me @‎09031627044 or whatsap...am offering 5k am located @ ib. UI...if u cool please buzz me..thanx
Re: Psp Owners In Ibadan Lets Meet Here by slimtom1994: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
My psp E-3000 screen got broken. Please who has any idea about where I can fix it and how much it is going to cost me? Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of Kings / Who Is The Winner A Or B? (picture) / How To Install Pussy888 APK Files On Ios / Iphone 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.