Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' (44652 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Henrypraise: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
Sheik why are you persecuting my people
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by alaoeri: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fabricated story.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by asscb(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lies from Sodom and Gomorrah shocked
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by AnyibestDede(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
The difference is always clear

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by sim37(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
hope he convert more than he killed

as Paul

abi NL?
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Jaymima(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Victory for Christianity. Freedom from the Religion of Piss.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Vodkka(m): 1:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jagoon:
Lalasticlala ishilove today is sunday and it is pro christian threads like this that should be on the front page and not ridiculous ones like a bishop teaching islam.

Chai today na sunday??

My sense don dae work like dat of Buhari as of recEnt
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by chesterlee(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hallelujah!!!!!

Glory be to God!
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by kristisking(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
And some idiots will come out to refute the claim.They are just carrying out allah's injunction.That is.what a true muslim will do because he is mandated to do so
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by mekybabe1: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Glory! Hallelujah!
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by asscb(f): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jaymima:
Victory for Christianity. Freedom from the Religion of Piss.
Casted!!! embarassed
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by neocortex: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
rifasenate11:
Just like saul had an encounter with JESUS Christ on the way to damascus. . They will always understand that they're persecuting the Alpha and Omega. They will all be converted for the sake of the Gospel. . PRIASE BE TO GOD ..

How does this stop Bokoharam from further killings ?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Brytawon(m): 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
Only God saves...
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by neocortex: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Congrats to him , not for converting, but for getting sick of killings.
That shows he has embraced the in born humanity in him.
May he not be absorbed into another darkness.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by sunsewa: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
Come to me,I will give u rest,said Jesus,the originator of Peace.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Segadem(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
sweetguy10:
Lol , height of hypocrisy
it is too late ,accept HIM today to escape eternal damnation.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by MrCounselor: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Really?
I am not doubting the fact that educated muslims would know better that suicide and killing others would inadvertently gain no respect or sympathy for their cause.

You were killing people you expected to accept your views, what logic do you expect to bring the remaining living non-muslims in terms with your reasoning? [size=18pt]More killings?[/size]

Like an earlier post on NL, the suicide bombers are actually vulnerable/brainwashed illiterates/paupers, people wishing for suicide already (suffering from depression, self-hate thus seeing jihad as a second option to make it count, not necessarily into it).

I've never seen/heard of any we'l-to-do individual blown himself up or directly involved at the war fronts...
This is a cheap political blackmail by some of their influential kinsmen/religious leader (extremists alike) to many of the wasted souls. Don't they see explosives don't grow like grass? Some fellas are making dirty/blood money from these wars...
[size=18pt]FYI: Virgins no wan Zap terrorists at all, na lose lose for dem terrirost o[/size]
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
chiedu7:
As Islamic State fighters continue to slaughter and behead Christians and others, some of its members are reportedly having encounters with Christ.

A Middle East missionary named "Julian" says a sheik who served as a jihadist teacher for ISIS has turned to the Bible because he became "sick of the killing."

The Operation Mobilization missionary shared the story with Todd Nettleton on the Voice of the Martyrs radio show. Julian said the sheik was traveling home from Lebanon when he asked a taxi driver for a Bible.

"The taxi driver knew a Christian in Beirut who was very happy to give the guy with the beard a Bible and then, 'Sir, would you like to tell us why you're looking for a Bible?' And his response was 'I'm from Saudi. I'm a sheikh,' which means a teacher of Islam," Julian recounted the story. "'I've been in Syria teaching the ISIS fighters jihad 101,' the theology and the practice of jihad. 'I'm sick of the killing. There must be something better than this.'"

VOM's Nettleton explained, "He had come to see that the violence of ISIS was not the path to peace. He was tired of it; he wanted something else, and so he was interested in having a Bible. "

The story of that Saudi sheik is the latest of several reports about jihadists either converting to Christianity, or desiring to learn more about the faith.

A growing number of former Muslims around the world report coming to Christ after having a dream or vision of Jesus. ISIS members are no exception.

For instance, Julian told of an ISIS fighter who had a vision of the cross, and then stumbled onto a Christian website. That terrorist later became a believer after meeting a Christian in Turkey.

Nettleton said he believes Julian's accounts are credible.

"He's a worker with decades of experience in the Middle East; he's lived there; he speaks the language; he knows the culture, knows the people. So, it's reputable because of his credibility and because of OM's credibility," Nettleton said.

"But it's also a credible story because it's consistent with what we're hearing from that part of the world from our own VOM staff as well as from church leaders and other Christians there," he added.

And just last month, a Youth with a Mission (YWAM) field worker told the story of an ISIS fighter who enjoyed killing Christians. He left Islam for Christianity after Jesus appeared to him in a dream."

ISIS is also having an unintended impact on some other Middle East Muslims.

"And it's not the effect necessarily that they want. What it is forcing Muslims to do is it is forcing them to examine their own faith," Nettleton explained. "Many Muslims look at ISIS and they look into the Koran and they say, 'Wait a minute. If that's Islam, I don't want that. I don't want to do that; I don't want to be that.'"

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/July/ISIS-Trainer-Turns-to-the-Bible-Sick-of-the-Killing/
angry THIS IS THE KIND OF NEWS I ALWAYS WANTED TO HEAR
grin grin YOU JUST MAKE MY DAY.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by jmoore(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2015
Only Christianity can set you free.

Jesus Christ is the only way.
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Nuhusky: 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
This make me remember Soul who persecute christians but when the holy spirit arrested him he turn to a follower of christ....... For any blood of a christian you kill the God will rise 100 more christians
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by vickylala239: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
chiedu7:
As Islamic State fighters continue to slaughter and behead Christians and others, some of its members are reportedly having encounters with Christ.

A Middle East missionary named "Julian" says a sheik who served as a jihadist teacher for ISIS has turned to the Bible because he became "sick of the killing."

The Operation Mobilization missionary shared the story with Todd Nettleton on the Voice of the Martyrs radio show. Julian said the sheik was traveling home from Lebanon when he asked a taxi driver for a Bible.

"The taxi driver knew a Christian in Beirut who was very happy to give the guy with the beard a Bible and then, 'Sir, would you like to tell us why you're looking for a Bible?' And his response was 'I'm from Saudi. I'm a sheikh,' which means a teacher of Islam," Julian recounted the story. "'I've been in Syria teaching the ISIS fighters jihad 101,' the theology and the practice of jihad. 'I'm sick of the killing. There must be something better than this.'"

VOM's Nettleton explained, "He had come to see that the violence of ISIS was not the path to peace. He was tired of it; he wanted something else, and so he was interested in having a Bible. "

The story of that Saudi sheik is the latest of several reports about jihadists either converting to Christianity, or desiring to learn more about the faith.

A growing number of former Muslims around the world report coming to Christ after having a dream or vision of Jesus. ISIS members are no exception.

For instance, Julian told of an ISIS fighter who had a vision of the cross, and then stumbled onto a Christian website. That terrorist later became a believer after meeting a Christian in Turkey.

Nettleton said he believes Julian's accounts are credible.

"He's a worker with decades of experience in the Middle East; he's lived there; he speaks the language; he knows the culture, knows the people. So, it's reputable because of his credibility and because of OM's credibility," Nettleton said.

"But it's also a credible story because it's consistent with what we're hearing from that part of the world from our own VOM staff as well as from church leaders and other Christians there," he added.

And just last month, a Youth with a Mission (YWAM) field worker told the story of an ISIS fighter who enjoyed killing Christians. He left Islam for Christianity after Jesus appeared to him in a dream."

ISIS is also having an unintended impact on some other Middle East Muslims.

"And it's not the effect necessarily that they want. What it is forcing Muslims to do is it is forcing them to examine their own faith," Nettleton explained. "Many Muslims look at ISIS and they look into the Koran and they say, 'Wait a minute. If that's Islam, I don't want that. I don't want to do that; I don't want to be that.'"

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/July/ISIS-Trainer-Turns-to-the-Bible-Sick-of-the-Killing/

My dear the true God is obvious.

Muslim is misleading!!!

The true God will always win.

Bible is the only way,Not all does Arabic tin,as a Christian we give u Wat u cn read n understand Evn a non believer cn read

Not Arabic!!! Any thing of God is easy to join.

I pray Mre muslimm realise this early.

Cuz this wrld will b a peaceful place with Bible.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by ideatoprince18(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
Kingharzyz:
a Christian killer...he was never a muslim ... Abi no be this Islam wey my people they practice... Abegi... He was lost before now
.....yes he was a Muslim and a true Muslim who followed d injunction of d moongod allah to kill......thank God he has retraces his step n accepted Christ
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Hero10001: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ye shall know the truth...

Muhammad was not a real prophet, he was a false prophet.  He died as a result of eating poison that he didn't know about.  The poisoned lamb "spoke" to him too late.  Only when he realized he was dying.

Moses knew about his coming death (Deut 34:1-5).  Jesus also knew of His future death (Mark 8:32, 32).  Yet Muhammad was in the dark until he himself realized he was going to die.

Paul the apostle was bitten by a poisonous snake (Acts 28:1-6), but Paul suffered no ill effects from the bite.  God had his hand of protection on Paul, to finish the work laid out for him.  Muhammad died so suddenly that there was confusion as to would be the next ruler of the Islamic state.  To this day, part of that confusion remains. The Islamic world is divided in part because of this issue (Shia vs. Sunni).  Wouldn't Allah, who abhors division within the Ummah have protected Muhammad long enough to insure that his state remain unified, and a clearly defined successor be named?

Jesus predicted false prophets would come into the world and mislead many (Matthew 24:24).  Muhammad was such a false prophet.  Both Jesus and Moses knew God face to face, Muhammad only had a spirit or angel he called "Gabriel" speaking to him.  In the end, even this angel's prayers were not answered by Allah.  Could it be that this "Gabriel" was preaching a false religion (Galatians 1:cool to Muhammad?  Could Gabriel have been a deceptive demon or Satan himself?

Get all the details here.

http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/mo-death.htm

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by donbenedict(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
okosodo:
After killing enough o
st paul killled millions of christains, where do u think he is nw? Yeah u guessed right grin..

That's hw abundant the mercy of d lord is.. Oh ye boko haramist, return to d lord and ye shall be forgiven
Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by abbey621(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
If that's what it takes for all the ISIS, Boko Haram of the world to stop killing innocent people, I would rather they find enlightenment in Christianity than to continue using Islam to justify their selfish ambitions. True Muslims don't go around killing innocent people, Jihad cannot be fought against defenseless people. There's no compulsion in religion, Christianity or Islam what really matters is the purity of one's heart!

4 Likes

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by dotcomnamename: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
[size=20pt]It is evident that the MOD of this section is extremely bias.

I posted the same topic here https://www.nairaland.com/2436874/isis-teacher-turned-bible-because on 8th July 2015, he/she ignored it, yet he moved the same topic posted by this OP on 10th July to FP.
Smh[/size]

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by heykims(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
really?
Kill those who are not Christian or
Jewish: You must kill those who worship
another god. Exodus 22:20
Kill any friend or family that worship a
god that is different than your own.
Deuteronomy 13:6-10

1 Like

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by beyoncausme: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
henhen....

Re: ISIS Trainer Turns To The Bible, 'sick Of The Killing' by Dawdy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2015
Was Bible written in English or in your language.? Where is the Bible with its original language.? That is why there so many contradictions in the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigerian Man Died In Australia & Woke Up In India" -Facebook User Claims (Pics) / 2019 Prophecies By Bishop David Oyedepo / 10 Bad Things Nigerian Christian Youths Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.