Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,935 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

I'M SAFE : An African themed love song By A Nairalander. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I'M SAFE : An African themed love song By A Nairalander. (3019 Views)

Best Nigeria Love Song Of All Time / Meaning Of Bobo Me Song By Ada / Vector Did Not Break The Record Of The Longest Freestyle By An African Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'M SAFE : An African themed love song By A Nairalander. by Mskrisx(f): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mrshroud:
Wow! Wow! Wow! I just feel so humble and encouraged by your comment. I'm following you right away.

Ye bro God go bless u r hustle and believe me e go pay....everly! Feel free to follow bro..
Re: I'M SAFE : An African themed love song By A Nairalander. by Mrshroud: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Mskrisx:

Ye bro God go bless u r hustle and believe me e go pay....everly! Feel free to follow bro..
Amen ! Thanks! 1 love! cheesy
Re: I'M SAFE : An African themed love song By A Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Mrshroud:
@Modiken , thanks for the words of encouragement , I've taken note of your observations and will work towards it. Kilode is actually a song reminiscent of the old afro juju genre of music that's common to the yoruba culture. In this case It is especially a re-do of one of Kwam1's tunes with an added message, and a shout out to Kwam1. And @sainttyayo , thanks. @HarkymtheOracle I downloaded your freestyle , wow its nice keep it up.

you can also checkout my first ever recoorded song "e go better" @ http://my.notjustok.com/track/22684/
Re: I'M SAFE : An African themed love song By A Nairalander. by joebeckz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Mrshroud:
Unfortunately Most of the best and evergreen adjectives have been used to describe songs that have fallen short of the majority's expectations here on Nairaland.

I do not intend to follow the stereotype, I don't wanna give much hype to the song I'm presenting. But I want to appeal to every nairalander reading this For the love of good music and for the sake of our community(ship) , please kindly download these musical efforts by this nairalander and be the one to ascribe those evergreen adjectives to them , because I'm sure you will.

If this songs , by any means falls below the expectations of majority do not open any thread with my name on it ever again.

I'm confident that if you honestly give your reviews on this thread , and it hits frontpage.
Then the possibility of a nairalander hitting the limelight is 0.1 percent less than a 100 sure and I'll be eternally grateful to you guys for making it possible.

Please download and give your reviews, let's have one of our own in the spotlight.

Thanks and God bless your hustle as you support Ours , God bless You Big Time , as you Gave me Time.

http://www.tunescity.net/2015/07/04/bobby-ft-bobby-blossom-safe/

Short musical demos by BOBBY D that'll give you more impressions:

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d8f812a6 - Ogidi Gan

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/29c556d6 - Kilode

a good one, i will listen again when am home, thanks for the tag, keep the good sound up

1 Like

Re: I'M SAFE : An African themed love song By A Nairalander. by Mrshroud: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
joebeckz:

a good one, i will listen again when am home, thanks for the tag, keep the good sound up
you're welcome boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samklef ft Skales "Where I 4 dey" / DOWNLOAD MP3: Burna Boy – Lekki Massacre / Music: 9ice – Shashamura Ft Allan B & Seriki [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.