Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

(help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces (871 Views)

'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn / Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces by NetBizguy: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please any expert in the house, help, I might have taking in some rat poop, I was eating when I found two rat poop in my garri and its possible I have taken in some, please can rat feces cause any harm to my system? any solution or medication to stop that from happening please help
Re: (help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces by Redoil: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
NetBizguy:
Please any expert in the house, help, I might have taking in some rat poop, I was eating when I found two rat poop in my garri and its possible I have taken in some, please can rat feces cause any harm to my system? any solution or medication to stop that from happening please help
it contains lassar fever virus which is more deadly than ebola.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lassa_fever
repent and start praying or better run to the hospital.
Re: (help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces by adamilen(f): 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its not poisonous. Only fear can kill you. You will be surprised at the amount of rat poo u have consumed unknowingly over the years.

Only one rat specie can give you Lassa fever. What are the chances that its that particular specie that pooed in your garri?

But OP....Please be more careful next time. Protect your food stuff from household rodents and insects.

Just in case you start having symptoms such as stooling, vomitting, excessive sweating or general body weakness, then you can go for treatment. But like I said before, take control of your mind and nothing will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: (help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces by NetBizguy: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
adamilen:
Its not poisonous. Only fear can kill you. You will be surprised at the amount of rat poo u have consumed unknowingly over the years.

Only one rat specie can give you Lassa fever. What are the chances that its that particular specie that pooed in your garri?

But OP....Please be more careful next time. Protect your food stuff from household rodents and insects.

Just in case you start having symptoms such as stooling, vomitting, excessive sweating or general body weakness, then you can go for treatment. But like I said before, take control of your mind and nothing will happen to you.

Baba, your post just fear me now, are U using silver method? actually I know its not gonna do me anything, just wanna be educative even though I don chop my garri finish. Thank You, please let me know if you know anything about silver method (Controlling events with our minds) Thank you.
Re: (help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces by tforever(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Go to the hospital my guy.. It's a deadly poo.
Re: (help Urgently Needed) How Poisonous Is Rat Feces by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 20, 2022
op, am in your shoes currently. how did you survive

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Leading Causes Of Cancer Deaths In Nigeria / When Blood Transfusion Is Necessary According To PCV Blood Test? / If You Care About Your Health Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.