Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. (7253 Views)

Whats The Title Of The Song Topping Your Playlist Right Now ? / Opinion: King Kong Remix Is The Best Nigerian Rap Song / Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Chrisdmeek(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
obinna2nv:
Thanks Bro, Kendrick Lamar looks like he is killing shit in the industry at the moment... J.Cole is another deep rapper too... Will definitely check them up.
yea, and lest I forget, You should check out this nigga Skyzoo, his latest album Music For My Friends is one piece of work. aon know if you luv only pop rap though?,

if you wanna check out songs from the album, you can take a look at these,

1. Suicide doors
2 . Moments that matter most
3. Sweetest pursuit
4 . See a key (ki)
5. Playing favorites
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chrisdmeek:
ah swear, No homo bro. lol. them songs paint a vivid picture in your mind.

Hope it does on mine too... Lord knows I need a new picture in my head..

1 Like

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Chrisdmeek:
yea, and lest I forget, You should check out this nigga Skyzoo, his latest album Music For My Friends is one piece of work. aon know if you luv only pop rap though?,

if you wanna check out songs from the album, you can take a look at these,

1. Suicide doors
2 . Moments that matter most
3. Sweetest pursuit
4 . See a key (ki)
5. Playing favorites

ok.. Is he a local or foreign act?
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by santislim8(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
meekmilly ft drake r.i.c.o ......badass track
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
santislim8:
meekmilly ft drake r.i.c.o ......badass track

In that his latest Album right? What other good track does he have on it?
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by santislim8(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2015
obinna2nv:

In that his latest Album right? What other good track does he have on it?
'trillest'and "lord knows" try... not actually a fan
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2015
OK, thanks bro.. Will check those out..
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Kendrick is the boss right now. Have most of his albums from section 80
You can also check 'All I think about' Eminem ft Royce da 5'9. They went hard

Also if you like a little bit of the 90's sound check out
'HardKnock', 'Survival tactics', 'righteous minds' and 'world domination' by Joey Bada$$. He's a young rapper (just 20) but he's truly set for world domination.

2 Likes

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Da Rapper, Lamar is really on top of his game right now. I'll definitely check up on that Badass hope he can deliver...
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
#FreeBandz
Future: Blow A Bag
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Chrisdmeek(m): 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
obinna2nv:

ok.. Is he a local or foreign act?

Foreign, have U checked some of em?
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Chrisdmeek(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
Kendrick is the boss right now. Have most of his albums from section 80
You can also check 'All I think about' Eminem ft Royce da 5'9. They went hard

Also if you like a little bit of the 90's sound check out
'HardKnock', 'Survival tactics', 'righteous minds' and 'world domination' by Joey Bada$$. He's a young rapper (just 20) but he's truly set for world domination.

bro, since da Hiii Power days(that was a monster track)

I luv me some Joey bada$$. he's featured on most of the tracks off Static selectah's Lucky7 album

and this female rapper "Rapsody". she's got some game.
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chrisdmeek:

bro, since da Hiii Power days(that was a monster track)

I luv me some Joey bada$$. he's featured on most of the tracks off Static selectah's Lucky7 album

and this female rapper "Rapsody". she's got some game.
Dunno much about static. Is he part of Pro Era (Joey's group)?
Heard rhapsody on 'complexion' trying to get her albums now.
Kendrick is just killing sh!t. GKMC was just such a masterpiece. Album of the decade. TPAB is excellent too but I don't think Kendrick will beat GKMC again in his career
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
Chrisdmeek:

Foreign, have U checked some of em?
Not yet, can you point me in the right direction via sites to download..
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Dunno much about static. Is he part of Pro Era (Joey's group)?
Heard rhapsody on 'complexion' trying to get her albums now.
Kendrick is just killing sh!t. GKMC was just such a masterpiece. Album of the decade. TPAB is excellent too but I don't think Kendrick will beat GKMC again in his career

Aon know, maybe its got something to do with hustling, but when you arrive its a different ball game. Motivation is key..
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by jabberjawz: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
2nite: Jeremih feat Dr.Dre & Kendrick Lamar

Bodega: Bodega Bamz

Groupie: Tech N9ne

Palm Trees: Flatbush Zombies

when the people cheers: The roots

Legends (extended mix): House of pain

who knows why: Freddie foxx

Top Tier: statik selektah feat Sean p, Bun B,& Lil fame....

will update d list soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
jabberjawz:
2nite: Jeremih feat Dr.Dre & Kendrick Lamar

Bodega: Bodega Bamz

Groupie: Tech N9ne

Palm Trees: Flatbush Zombies

when the people cheers: The roots

Legends (extended mix): House of pain

who knows why: Freddie foxx

Top Tier: statik selektah feat Sean p, Bun B,& Lil fame....

will update d list soon.

Thanks bro..
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Keep em coming fellas
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
3005- Childish Gambino
The girls on drugs- Wale
The 3rd world - Immortal Technique
bonfire- Childish Gambino
Apparently- J cole
M.A.A.D City- Kendrick Lamar
You & the 6- Drake
No flex Zone- Rae Sremmurd (just a chill song)

2 Likes

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by enua(m): 1:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
When kendrick lamar is featured wit another rapper in d same song that rapper feels like DEM i hav a long way to go
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Chrisdmeek(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2015
obinna2nv:

Not yet, can you point me in the right direction via sites to download..

you can download MP3s from mp3skull.com

worldwideurbanmusic.com

for albums, of u don't wanna buy, you can check these sites

Rap4ever.net

viperial.com

they also offer mix tapes and mp3s.
I download mostly mixtapes from there and if I download an album and find it worth it, I'm likely to buy it tho.
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Chrisdmeek(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2015
enua:
When kendrick lamar is featured wit another rapper in d same song that rapper feels like DEM i hav a long way to go
yea, Cole even confirmed it. he the only rapper you would likely wanna change your verse after listening to his.
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by obinna2nv(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chrisdmeek:

you can download MP3s from mp3skull.com

worldwideurbanmusic.com

for albums, of u don't wanna buy, you can check these sites

Rap4ever.net

viperial.com

they also offer mix tapes and mp3s.
I download mostly mixtapes from there and if I download an album and find it worth it, I'm likely to buy it tho.

That's real good of you homey, I appreciate. Salute!!
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Wordsmith(m): 12:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Locksmith - The Love
Gemstones - Circles
Gemstones - Lyrical Miracle
Hawk House - Vulcan Grip
Hawk House - Chill Pill
Lord Apex - Bamboo (Cell Saga)
Emilio Rojas Feat. Grafh - Hii Power
Jackie Hill Perry - The Art Of Joy
Jackie Hill Perrry- I Just Wanna Get There
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Chrisdmeek(m): 2:41am On Jul 17, 2015
obinna2nv:

That's real good of you homey, I appreciate. Salute!!
U welcome bro
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Jaymaestro(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2015
Eminem_kings never die
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by jabberjawz: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Exhibit A........Jay Electronica

Holyghost(feat. Joe Fox)........A$ap Rocky

Run up on ya(Feat Action Bronson).......Joey Bada$$

If i don't go to hell( Feat Janice,Pacewon,vinnie Paz)...........Mr.Green *(Doooope aaaarse joint)*

Worldwide(single).........The lady of rage

Hustle on..................Keith Murray

Success............Stats Quo

Hallelujah (Feat Xzibit)......Bishop Lamont.............(produced by Dr.Dre)

No matter where u be (feat Jaz)..............Keith Murray

Missing you...........jon connor

Take the world (feat Lia Mack, Lyric da queen & noella)............Jon Connor

Reach Us................Dilated peoples

Gorrilla Pimpin'(feat Bishop Lamont)........Warren G

Feeling us.................Ab-Soul

Pay for it(feat Kendrick Lamar)........Jay Rock

Walk with me (Feat Big Scoob)........Jay Rock

Illusions (Soul Assassin Mix)...........Cypress Hill

So d*pe ' they wanna'( feat wrekonize,snow tha product& twisted insane)........Tech N9ne

and the list goez on.

1 Like

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by Qu3sT(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Check out

joey bada$$'s - 1999 (mixtape)
Cunninlynguists - Oneriology (I highly recommend this album)
Dr dre - The chronic (album)
Ab-soul - Control system (album)
Fashawn _ the ecology (album)
Lupe fiasco - Tetsuo & Youth (my favorite albm of 2015 and 'Mural' is my favorite rap song right now)
Kendrick Lamar - TPAB (second favorite album of 2015)
Kendrick Lamar - Good kid m.A.A.D city (best hip hop album of 2012 imo)
Logic - under pressure

Will think of more but this is just from the top of my head.
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by jabberjawz: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Qu3sT:
Check out

Lupe fiasco - Tetsuo & Youth (my favorite albm of 2015 and 'Mural' is my favorite rap song right now)
Logic - under pressure

nice list u have up there......i have all of d above listed in my lib except dat of 'Logic'........anyway gud to have a real hiphop head around.

1 Like

Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by classick: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Double Six ft.Terry Tha Rapman - Oyibo Man
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by softvio(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Chrisdmeek:
if you love songs that'll make you think, research and learn, then you should go buy or download Kendrick Lamar To P!mp A Butterfly Album.

my fav. tracks

1. How much a dollar cost

2. Momma

3. Complexion

4. i

5. These walls.

6. The Blacker the berry

7. King kunta (this one always got me turning my head each time, a very nice vibe)

8. institutionalized

9. Alright

I luv the whole damn album. it's a masterpiece

other than that, if you luv Pac like I do, u can let me know so I can give a list of songs to download. and don't forget to check out J'Cole

tha album waza BIG BANG! F*ck evolutionist!
Evry track on that album is deep n interesting.. Hard tu pick a fav'rite but i settle for HOW MUCH A DOLLAR COST.. D storyline was ou'rof dis world

King kunta : abeg no hype dat nonsense vibe here ooo..lol
Re: What Rap Song Are You Feeling Right Now. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2015
Qu3sT:
Check out

Logic - under pressure

Men 1999 is a classic mixtape. my best songs on it are HardKnock, Survival tactics and Righteous minds.
Can't wait to listen to tetsuo & youth though. I've heard a lot of good things about the album.
Chance the rapper is another good guy. Surf is a great album. Only thing is I usually have to go to rapgenius.com to understand his lyrics because of the Chicago slangs he uses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Versus Olamide - Who Is Better? / Hellen Ibe - African Ndiigbo Beauty Goddess AND Master Guitar Player / Download Music: Harteez – Para Para Ft. Otega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.