Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle (74538 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Mother Buys Ford Mustang For Her Son For His 21st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by ExAngel007(f): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
A Nigerian mum has got Nigerians on social media laughing after her son shared a screenshot of their conversation when he shared a photo of his new hairstyle with her.

Her son had recently made his hair and sent a photo of the hairdo to his mom. In a typical 'Nigerian mum style,'

she immediately denied him saying ''This is not my son''. See the screenshot below..

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/this-is-not-my-son-nigerian-mum-responds-after-her-son-proudly-showed-her-his-new-hairstyle.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by viyon02: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Train a boy in the part way of righteousness and when he grows old he will not depart from it.

263 Likes 29 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by sholay2011(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by ValCon888: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
I love her conviction.

She knows that the son she raised will not try such or he will receive a slap that will return his brain to factory settings.

God bless all Nigerian mothers trying to raise their kids right.

324 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by faithfull18(f): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Na wa oh, this woked generation, God abeg.

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by nicerod(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2022
grin grin

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by constance500: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2022
viyon02:
Train a boy in the part way of righteousness and when he grows old he will not depart from it.

Is it that you used style to call on pastor righteousness angry

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2022
viyon02:
how does choice of hairstyle depict righteousness? Na now i know say nigerians no get brain.

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by viyon02: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2022
Cutehector:
how does choice of hairstyle depict righteousness? Na now i know say nigerians no get brain.
Total functioning of your cerebrum lack coordination, for you not to know differences between good and bad, am sorry for your parents, and sorry for family, and sorry for your friends, am sorry for your children and finally am sorry for Nigeria.

133 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by waterpouroverfl: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2022
Jj
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by sukkot: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2022
grin its not her son its her daughter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by blesson04(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2022

Most strict parents always ended up having this type of guy and runz girls as children how many people observe this.

Anyways I buy and secure PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Cashapp funds at Good rates

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Mastakija(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2022
Gradually the responsible generation is leaving
Now we are faced with deep irrelevant and irresponsible tenure of this present generation gradually turning into parents
While most of them sex tapes are littered throughout the internet some who are parents are grooming their children to become a social media professional ashewo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Plaited my hair 3 days ago too. But my parents cant see it o. Na wahala be that lol

6 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Skty: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Na wa for naira land o. ..this is stale na. Abi Nairaland de another planet. Na Mars una de?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Lexusgs430: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
It's never a crime to plait your hair ...........

Would I plait my hair, NO ....... wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by dettolgel: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Blacks with backward mentality.

Majority of the drug smugglers, kidnappers and murderers being paraded on news here neither braid their hair nor had dreadlocks nor outrageous hair styles.

Even with this obvious facts we still judge people by their hair style?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by ASAPFERG1: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2022
old news undecided
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Juniorpope123: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2022
V
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by ASAPFERG1: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2022
ednut1:
Plaited my hair 3 days ago too. But my parents cant see it o. Na wahala be that lol
gorimapa man shut up there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Itsokayo: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2022
what is bad in plating your hair as a male?

must we always follow traditions and culture?

10 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Isabi4lov: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2022
grin
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Throwback: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2022
constance500:

Is it that you used style to call on pastor righteousness angry

I thought same too ooo.

A sly move.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by innersecret(f): 10:05am On Nov 19, 2022
viyon02:

Not this generation nah by God grace, them go stain your original plan and training, when I look at my daughter at 28 years I thank God and say to myself, the Lord is with me and am happy...

14 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by bigdammyj: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Reading...

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by GeneralPula: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2022
He’s mine..
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by mrkings84(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Good rredance
Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by aidameoryou: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Being raised right doesn’t mean you don’t drink, party, smoke or use curse words.
Being raised right is how you treat people, your manners and respect.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by bbyby01: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2022
If it were whites who had the kind of hair Africans have, braiding of hair would be a common thing among them.
It is only Africans that see cutting if hair as decency.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Not My Son"- Mum Reacts After Her Son Showed Her His New Hairstyle by Fiscus105(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2022
blesson04:

Most strict parents always ended up having this type of guy and runz girls how many people observe this.

Anyways I buy and secure PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Cashapp funds at Good rates

If parents not strict, imagine what the son would have become.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will I Ever Get Married? / Help My Husband Lacks Self Control / Trolls Say My Disabled Husband Can’t Satisfy Me But They’re Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.