Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People (897 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger / Woman Docked After Duping Catholic Church Society Members (pic) / Facebook Hacker Arrested In Rivers After Duping 5 Influential Nigerians (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People by Edegba(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gist Blogger
Don't miss

Kanye West’s New Album ‘Leaks’ On RedditPosted 1 day ago
‘Delighted’ Rooneys Expecting Third ChildPosted 1 day ago
Kendall Jenner strips for Calvin Klein underwear (photo)Posted 2 days ago
Na Wow OO: Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous PeoplePosted 1 min ago
Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – SarakiPosted 46 mins ago
AMAZING: Photo of a Girl married a portraitPosted 1 hour ago
Man Stole Eight Live Turkeys and was Arrested By OPC In LagosPosted 2 hours ago
Unlimited browsing and downloading on MTN with N0.00Posted 2 hours ago
Katy Perry In Convent Dispute With NunsPosted 1 day ago

Home > News > Na Wow OO: Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People
Na Wow OO: Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People
By isrealite on July 10, 2015
A con man who has been posing as the son of President Buhari to dupe unsuspecting people has been arrested.
A scam artist who acted like the child of President Muhammadu Buhari in order to defraud clueless Nigerians with the guarantees of giving them lucrative contracts from the administration, has been captured by operatives of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).An announcement from the FCT SARS say the suspect has constantly guaranteed to secure contracts for his casualties from the president, saying he had made billions of naira through this illegal endeavor. He was additionally dropping names of top lawmakers and representatives to persuade his casualties, regularly wielding superimposed photographs of himself with the president and other top government officials.

Read His Statements: http://www.gistblogger.com/index.php/2015/07/10/na-wow-oo-fake-president-buharis-son-arrested-in-abuja-after-duping-numerous-people/

Re: Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People by Bilabong(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Where the fake guy?
Re: Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People by Davidson267(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
K
Re: Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People by djjosh(m): 5:30am On Jul 11, 2015
okayna...
Re: Fake President Buhari’s Son Arrested In Abuja After Duping Numerous People by azimibraun: 5:39am On Jul 11, 2015
Nobody and I mean nobody will in their wildest imagination try using Buhari's name to dupe anybody. If it ever happens then that Dupe and the Victim are the dumbest people on earth. There are names you don't bother yourself with my brother. I am not sure buhari's real son can even beg for his friend known personally by Buhari to get favour from buhari let alone somebody paying money for that to happen. People seem not to know this Baba o! Nobody wants to F with him on integrity issues. He will shun you for life.

(1) (Reply)

Face Of A Phone Snatcher In Rumuokoro Port-harcourt Today / Nigeria Army Offer 200,000 to Family of victim killed in Warri.. Sahara Reporter / Man Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Importing Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.