Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING: Unbelievable Facts About The NIV Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING: Unbelievable Facts About The NIV Bible (727 Views)

Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! / Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING: Unbelievable Facts About The NIV Bible by Aybee92(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING NEWS! ALL MUST KNOW!
If you own a New International Version (NIV)
Did you know that it was written by Zondervan and they are OWNED by Harper Collins, who also publish the The Satanic Bible, and The Joy of Gay Sex.
NIV has removed 64,575 words from the Bible including Jehovah, Calvary, Holy Ghost and omnipotent to name but a few...
NIV has also removed 45 complete verses. Most of us have the Bible on our phones.
Try and find these
scriptures under NIV on your phone right now if you don't believe me:
Matthew 17:21
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
Matthew 18:11
For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
Matthew 23:14
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Mark 7:16
If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Mark 9:44
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mark 9:46
Luke 17:36
Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luke 23:17
(For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.)
John 5:4
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
Acts 8:37
And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God
You will not believe your eyes. These verses are not in NIV bible!!!
Let's not forget what the Word says in John 10:10
# KingJamesVersion
A friend just sent the above to me. It has to be shared!
Re: ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING: Unbelievable Facts About The NIV Bible by Proffdada: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Satan is very busy
Re: ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING: Unbelievable Facts About The NIV Bible by mannobi(m): 11:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aybee92:
Did you know that it was written by Zondervan and they are OWNED by Harper Collins, who also publish the The Satanic Bible, and The Joy of Gay Sex.
NIV has removed 64,575 words from the Bible including Jehovah, Calvary, Holy Ghost and omnipotent to name but a few...
NIV has also removed 45 complete verses. Most of us have the Bible on our phones.
Try and find these
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God
# KingJamesVersion
Aybee92:
Try and find these
# KingJamesVersion
[quote author=Aybee92 post=35723470]ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING NEWS! ALL MUST KNOW!
Try and find these

If any one shall add to the writing of this book, God shall add all the plagues therein to his life. And who so ever takes away a part of this book, God shall take away his name from the book of Life.

(1) (Reply)

How I Know God Exists / Excuses Christian Use To Cover Up Bad Behaviors. / Will God Forgive Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.