Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck (1929 Views)

Shey Na Classic Cars Dey Rain.oya NATO Autos Present A Classic 3 Series BMW / *** Mack, Daf & Volvo DUMP Trucks/tipper Less Than 2million**** Pictures Inside / **kings Autos Present.. Sharpest & Cheapest Lexus & Highlander Suv... Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2015
[b]Kings Autos is here again with Super Clean, Cheap and Reliable Trucks

We will be presenting you with Affordable MACK, DAF and MAN TRUCK

We will keep it to what is legally allowed to get into Lagos and be cleared

All our Trucks are From USA and CANADA

They are well Tested and engine in their top conditions

The prices will INCLUDES buying, transportation to the port in USA/Canada, sending the BOL to Nigeria and clearing in Lagos as well as all other charges..... if we specify that clearing is extra, that means clearing cost is not inclusive.

We once again appreciate your time on this thread and your business...... While we awaits those that are yet to believe in Pre-Order or our business to join the crowd of good things happening.

For now we will be bringing you the affordable once between 1m - N2m

We are not the best, but we know we could be better with your advice and criticism

Without You there's No Kings Autos

If you need any of the trucks, Kindly Email or Call me

Email: kingsAutos101@gmail.com

Phone: +1 4084787014

BBM PIN: 5616B1F6[/b]

1 Like

Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Deal number ONE:::::::::::::::::::::: 30 TON DAF DUMP TRUCK

Neatly Used, Price: N2m

Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2015
30 TON MACK TRUCK FOR 2.5m

Kindly send me an email if you need it

kingsautos101@gmail.com

Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 6:51am On Jul 11, 2015
ONLY AT KINGS AUTOS YOU GET THE BEST TRUCKS AT VERY AFFORDABLE RATES
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Sunday!
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
OUR TRUCKS COMES WITH GUARANTEE!
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2015
GOODMORNING EVERY ONE HERE
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Hi
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 9:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
We will always do our best to satisfy you . . .
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2015
smiley
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2015
Morning
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by Olasultan(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Good morning
Please how much is a Gas carrying truck of 13,000 litres capacity like this one especially the second one.

Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2015
Olasultan:
Good morning
Please how much is a Gas carrying truck of 13,000 litres capacity like this one especially the second one.

I can get you this one for 2.1m
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by Olasultan(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
Let me see the details pls. Pictures: engine,tank,gauges and tank certificate
Inbox me at bimboakinrolabu@gmail.com
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by Weigher: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
@kingsautos, your attention is needed on this thread -https://www.nairaland.com/2436020/please-anyone-ever-done-business
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
MAKE US YOUR DEALER TODAY
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
smiley
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 12:51am On Jul 19, 2015
KingsAutos:
ONLY AT KINGS AUTOS YOU GET THE BEST TRUCKS AT VERY AFFORDABLE RATES
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Make us your dealer today........... Be rest Assured To Get Good Deals From Us
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 7:52am On Jul 20, 2015
May the Lord Open The Windows Of Heaven For You This New Week.......Amen
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2015
GIVE US A CALL TODAY!
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by FastShipping: 11:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
I can authoritatively say KingsAutos is a scammer in auto section.

The guy is a con artist. He is not based in Texas. He is using an internet phone created in San Jose, California.

Do business with him at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
FastShipping:
I can authoritatively say KingsAutos is a scammer in auto section.

The guy is a con artist. He is not based in Texas. He is using an internet phone created in San Jose, California.

Do business with him at your own risk.

May God forgive you

Mind you.... I don't do blind business like you do

DON'T PAY ME A DIME UNTIL YOU MEET MY REPRESENTATIVE

Thanks
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by KingsAutos: 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
KingsAutos:
[b]Kings Autos is here again with Super Clean, Cheap and Reliable Trucks

We will be presenting you with Affordable MACK, DAF and MAN TRUCK

We will keep it to what is legally allowed to get into Lagos and be cleared

All our Trucks are From USA and CANADA

They are well Tested and engine in their top conditions

The prices will INCLUDES buying, transportation to the port in USA/Canada, sending the BOL to Nigeria and clearing in Lagos as well as all other charges..... if we specify that clearing is extra, that means clearing cost is not inclusive.

We once again appreciate your time on this thread and your business...... While we awaits those that are yet to believe in Pre-Order or our business to join the crowd of good things happening.

For now we will be bringing you the affordable once between 1m - N2m

We are not the best, but we know we could be better with your advice and criticism

Without You there's No Kings Autos

If you need any of the trucks, Kindly Email or Call me

Email: kingsAutos101@gmail.com

Phone: +1 4084787014

BBM PIN: 5616B1F6[/b]
Re: King Autos Present You With Everything Truck*come In & Get Mack, Daf & Man Truck by boliano(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=KingsAutos post=36103569][/quote]

I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

His profile was open 7:54am On Jul 02
1 Like (Like)
Personal text: MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Time registered: July 02, 2015
Time spent online: 2 days & 19 hours

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011
Time spent online: 16 days & 23 hours
View My posts (5507) | View My topics (429)
Section Most Active In: Autos

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

ABUJA :!Toyota Avalon Xls 2004 Full Option 1.350M(Negotiable)SOLD!!! SOLD!!! / Just arrived,full option 05 Honda Pilot Wit Navigation,3row nd Leather Interior / Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Camry - Sport Edition - Accident Free - Vin Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.