Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me (998 Views)

Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Solve This Puzzle!! / Brazilian Jigsaw Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by goodbobo: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2006
There is a girl in US . Her half brother kiddnaped her because she has all the wealth of her father willed to her . He took her to a place blindfolded . She has been there for like 6 years now and all she does is to sign bank papers for the brother . The brother is only keeping her alive so that she can be signing bank paper for him . He imployed someone to be bringing food for her . The only thing she has access to is the internet and that is how i got to meet her .

Please nairalander what do u think she can do .
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by Raymand(m): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2006
Sounds serious, but since her brother needs her alive maybe she could make some conditions (intelligently) to enable her know the address of the bank she's dealing with and then notifying you so you could call the police. . . But i think this is a scam, come on, six years? bank papers? even Bill Gates money won't last for six years under constant transactions. . .
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by Busta(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2006
u' ve been decieved. How is that possible

No way, i'd rather let him kill me, that ay neither of us get the money. How she have access to the internet and got no one or no idea or any email to write a message to? text? IMS? send for help, for God sake, ITS THE NET!

no way am gonna fall for that!
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by iice(f): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2006
She has access to the internet! story don finish
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by whitelexi(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2006
Lol, the guy doesnt sound dumb so he should've known the internet is a way of escape and giving the girl access to it is totally out of this world GENEROUS!!! so whats she trying to find? even the CIA are on the Freaking web!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Solve This Puzzle For Me by Seun(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2006
She has access to the net, and she's kept blindfolded? THis story smells.

Also, she doesn't know how to contact the US police online? Ok, here's what you should do. Ask her to give you her address and her name and her brother's name and contact the FBI on her behalf: www.fbi.gov tips.fbi.gov

If this story is true, then the girl is not very smart. However, you can show her how to contact the US police. If this is true, then you need to contact the FBI with all you know about her before she disappears. Hurry up.

(1) (Reply)

Court Sentences Man Who Killed His Wife’s Lover To Death / Nigerian Couple Arrested With Human Parts / New Method Of Scamming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.