Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians (4411 Views)

Nwando Kartia Onyeka: Blogger Who Made The List Of 100 Black Women In Canada / Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 / Top Ten Most Ugly People In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by trendysturvs(f): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2015
Lol! The producer, musician and song writer shared this on his IG page a while ago. Don isn't ugly at all. What do you think?

https://www.facebook.com/Trendysturvs

Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by christinie(f): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2015
You ain't ugly in anyway. You only look more mature than your age.
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by mejai(m): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
lol!! One thing i like about jazzy is the fact that his life is fun all round. I stumbled on a video on IG where he and korede bello and i think Reekado banks where having some real fun time in the studio and the time was around 1 am in the morning.

Imagine posting this about yourself on IG. It means you know you have arrived and you honestly don't care what is being said about you anymore, you'd even make fun about it. You are just enjoying your life and letting the fun keep coming. At this rate if Donjazzy doesn't get married before he dies, he'll still feel fulfilled. No apologies to our busy body Nairaland marriage counselors and all Donjazzy wannabe girlfriends out there.

LAST BULLET: Enjoy your life, give no damn what haters say and never be scared to showcase your skills, because that is the only thing that will truly get people talking about you.

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by MosakuAW(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2015
but his money is entering his pocket abi?
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by youngberry001(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2015

this land is 10million tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Yustash001(m): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2015
He's not ugly but his voice is....
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Starships4u(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ugliest but richest..... Deal with that
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by baralatie(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
This spa e is worth $350000000
Beware of fraudst ERS!
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Houseofglam7(f): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Oh bunkers!
He ain't ugly na!
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Khameal007(m): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
how can you say don jazzy is ugly ... are you sick? That guy is handsome..please stop hating.
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by princeshijman(m): 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Khameal007:
how can you say don jazzy is ugly ... are you sick? That guy is handsome..please stop hating.
lol....handsome for where,tho he is nt ugly bt pls dnt misuse dat word handsome cus u are a bias fan.
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
ok
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by francbadoo: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lie!!!! It's a lie

* sips juice from a glass cup *

Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by dozeslam: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
can u believe that pls tell me
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Chestar5(f): 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
Don baba is not ugly but he is neither handsomecheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by ellahzy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by uchennamani(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
christinie:
Would you rather look more mature than your age? I guess no. That's ugliness babe and it bears many names.
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think that is don jazzy chinese name (hung lee) its just a misinterpretation by pple
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Abayor7: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
christinie:
grin
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by pretydiva(f): 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
D people wey rate am now, if dem add their beauty plus their money join,e nor reach half of don jazzy selfie stick. Oshiomhole ugly buh he married a queen. When u pocket is loaded, fvck beauty. Who beauty don help undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
Big lie.. He isn't ugly.
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Captainswag225(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Big lie.. He isn't ugly.
i agree with u..... Its pure envy...
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Khameal007(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
princeshijman:
lol....handsome for where,tho he is nt ugly bt pls dnt misuse dat word handsome cus u are a bias fan.

Don't just jump into conclusions like a frog ... I like the mavins but I'm not a fanatic ..talk more of being biased .. don jazzy is handsome.
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by princeshijman(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Khameal007:

Don't just jump into conclusions like a frog ... I like the mavins but I'm not a fanatic ..talk more of being biased .. don jazzy is handsome.
nw i undastnd u..pple dat cant make a sentence .without insults. am sure dat u lack beauty dats y u wil say sumone like don jassy is handsome..wat will u say b-red is or dj exclusive? mumu
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by princeshijman(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Khameal007:

nw i undastnd u..pple dat cant make a sentence without insults. am sure dat u lack d abilty to sight beauty dats y u wil say sumone like don jassy is handsome..wat will u say b-red is or dj exclusive?
Re: Don Jazzy Tops The List Of 15 Most Ugly Musicians by Khameal007(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
princeshijman:
nw i undastnd u..pple dat cant make a sentence without insults. am sure dat u lack d abilty to sight beauty dats y u wil say sumone like don jassy is handsome..wat will u say b-red is or dj exclusive?

okay sir .. you can go to the grave with your opinion...

(1) (Reply)

Moment Wizkid Brings In Nairamarley On Stage During Starboyfest, See Naira Zanku / 2face's Worth #450 Million / Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.