Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) (4418 Views)

See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek / Burna Boy Strips For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 09, 2012
LADY Gaga waves at fans from the balcony of her Rio hotel, wearing a tiny bikini top that barely contains her boobs.

The 26-year-old singer stripped off in the Brazilian party capital on wednesday to soak up some sun between concerts on the South American leg of her Born This Way Ball tour.

And she was quickly mobbed by fans who found out where she was staying and surrounded her hotel with banners, screaming for their idol to appear.

Never one to disappoint her loyal Little Monsters, Gaga tweeted a message to her adoring crowd - and even ordered them takeaway for them to feast on while they waited for her to appear.

She wrote: "Brazil, there's hundreds @ hotel and this is what the f**k its all about, revolution through music. Get ready to party at the show in 2 days".

And when she did make her appearance, Gaga gave fans an eyeful of her curvy figure - leaning over a balcony and waving at them wearing a tiny turqoise bikini top and a sarong wrapped around her waist.

Flat tummy with nice curve, every nigerian girl's wish.....work out girls

MORE PICTURES: http://..com/2012/11/gaga-strips-off-for-fans-as-she-donates.html

Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by bdyke: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Fine lady..
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by RickyRoss1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
Wetin this ashawo woman dey do for here?
No matter how much fame/money shes got now, she was once a pro/stitute that fuckks the highest bidder so she got no respect where me i dey.

Two words; OVERUSED PUCY
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Donlouise(m): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
She fyn like dis dan wen she dey wear all those her masqurade costume. (she dey resemble ojuju calabar) undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ op do you know the meaning of strip at all

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by adewasco2k(m): 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
i love her glasses
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
wat's d meaning of GAGA?
GAGARAGA or GARAGARA or GIRAGIRA shortened?
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
bhold a beautiful destroyer of men!
never b moved by d package but by d content quality.
IF I MAY ASK,WAT's HER 'CONTENT' QUALITY?

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
hornipipe: @ op do you know the meaning of strip at all
check ur dict, boi
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
melojames: check ur dict, boi
check you dictionary boy
www.dictionary.com/d/?q=strip&o=0&l=dir

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Wetin this ashawo woman dey do for here?
No matter how much fame/money shes got now, she was once a pro/stitute that fuckks the highest bidder so she got no respect where me i dey.

Two words; OVERUSED PUCY

I just got one word for you MUMU angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Next we'll hear tontoh dike did same.

Who be the mentor and who b the mentee?
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 10, 2012
She's gaining weight. . . . .and I never knew she was 26. I thought she was 24.
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by SlyIg(f): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2012
She was waving at me cos she thought that i was waving at her. I was just passing her house sha. Never knew this could enter Nairaland sef. SMH.
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Syfy(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2012
u wish
Re: Lady Gaga Strips For Her Fans(photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
SlyIg: She was waving at me cos she thought that i was waving at her. I was just passing her house sha. Never knew this could enter Nairaland sef. SMH.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Rihanna's Diamond Tour [PHOTO] / Isha Sesay Of CNN Marries Her Colleague, Leif Coorlim (photos) / She's 100year Old Today!!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.