Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Beware Of This Online Reaper.. Deal With Him At Your Own Risk. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Beware Of This Online Reaper.. Deal With Him At Your Own Risk. (789 Views)

Who Can Develop A Credit Risk Evaluation Using Artificial Neural Network / How Can I Implement Credit Risk Management Using Artificial Neural Network Help / Programmers, How Do You Deal With CTO Seekers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Online Reaper.. Deal With Him At Your Own Risk. by nelogee7(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Please friends on this section.. It has come to the notice of majority of us that some online reapers have used this medium on Nairaland to reap innocent people .. they claim to be selling online tools posing fake and Duplicated websites.. A particular example is the guy with this
yahoo Messenger ID: spambank_ru ,
Skype ID: spambank.ru
Perfect Money Account: U9644487
Perfect Money Name of Account: Howard

The Above Just reaped me of my $40PM from my PM account. Please Deal with him at you own risk fellow nairalanders.

Also Note the too manyy of them on Nairaland site posing with Different information claming to sell online tools

Please lets report as many as possible here
Re: Beware Of This Online Reaper.. Deal With Him At Your Own Risk. by jerflakes(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2015
All his monikers contain the word "spam" in them.

So what is the nature of your business with him?
Re: Beware Of This Online Reaper.. Deal With Him At Your Own Risk. by nelogee7(m): 11:44am On Jul 11, 2015
I just stumbled into him here on Nairaland .. I wanted to see if he sells a particular script and ended up been reaped..
Re: Beware Of This Online Reaper.. Deal With Him At Your Own Risk. by nelogee7(m): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Please Beware of this Reapers...
Re: Beware Of This Online Reaper.. Deal With Him At Your Own Risk. by Joel3(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

GSM Contacts Database / A Change In The Technology World: Value Creators Needed / Selling On Your Site Made Easy. Get Fully Functional E-commerce Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.