Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka (7388 Views)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Scammers Tricks And Phone Numbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by arbitrage: 1:51am On Jul 31, 2015
surveyProf:

Is this the phone no, she uses to answer her customers call, has anyone called her with dis number?, dis number is a Nigerian no, registered using UK free number, wenever someone calls her, the line will divert to her Nigeria line.

I will check my diary to give his number that I have from the thread where he was advertising phone before. I didn't get phone number from Worlu Adaeze Desmond when he scammed me of N339,000 in April/May while claiming he was in China for 6 months with his family. He used First Bank account to receive the money.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by arbitrage: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Adaeze Worlu Desmond
1123 Zhaojiaba Xuhui
Xuhui, Shanghai, China.
First Bank Account No. 3084504981
Email: Dessy Des (cuttydessy@gmail.com)

Awoofmobiles.com
Adaeze Mike Worlu
Tel: 07069150188
12B Nwamu Crescent,
Asaba, Delta State.

32 Ebenuwa Str,
Off Summit Road,
Asaba, Delta State.
(Chibuzor Eze).

Nairaland usernames (monikers): eloride, justmim and now web3 (Ada Faith Chiamaka Worlu)
Tel: +1-510-957-9413
Chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com
709 N., Figueroa Street,
Los Angeles, California, USA.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by mavinc4u(f): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2015
arbitrage:
Adaeze Worlu Desmond
1123 Zhaojiaba Xuhui
Xuhui, Shanghai, China.

Awoofmobiles.com
Adaeze Mike Worlu
12B Nwamu Crescent,
Asaba, Delta State.

32 Ebenuwa Str,
Off Summit Road,
Asaba, Delta State.
(Chibuzor Eze).

Nairaland usernames (monikers): eloride, justmim and now web3 (Ada Faith Chiamaka Worlu) shocked

You guys should use EFCC to nail the guy or lady. They would be more than happy to help you guys. Banks can only help you if you alert them immediately after the transactions but when they can't help, they would ask you to involve enforcement agency who would direct them on what to do.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by surveyProf(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
arbitrage:

I will check my diary to give his number that I have from the thread where he was advertising phone before. I didn't get phone number from Worlu Adaeze Desmond when he scammed me of N339,000 in April/May while claiming he was in China for 6 months with his family. He used First Bank account to receive the money.

Pls do, I'm having a feeling that the said person is a HE and not SHE, there is a guy in Malaysia, dat I got his details some months ago, he actually claimed to be in China, I think he scammed someone tooo dat period, with dis new BVN in place any moment frm now, by CBN, I will be able to get all scammers details with easy, except those who uses foriegn account. Finally, this lady seems to be using Chibuz "Chibuzor Eze" details @ her profile, in some other site.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by arbitrage: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
surveyProf:

Pls do, I'm having a feeling that the said person is a HE and not SHE, there is a guy in Malaysia, dat I got his details some months ago, he actually claimed to be in China, I think he scammed someone tooo dat period, with dis new BVN in place any moment frm now, by CBN, I will be able to get all scammers details with easy, except those who uses foriegn account. Finally, this lady seems to be using Chibuz "Chibuzor Eze" details @ her profile, in some other site.

That's correct she used Chibiz on her Facebook adverts just same pattern as Chibuzor Eze adverts of those days.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
arbitrage:
Adaeze Worlu Desmond
1123 Zhaojiaba Xuhui
Xuhui, Shanghai, China.

Awoofmobiles.com
Adaeze Mike Worlu
12B Nwamu Crescent,
Asaba, Delta State.

32 Ebenuwa Str,
Off Summit Road,
Asaba, Delta State.
(Chibuzor Eze).

Nairaland usernames (monikers): eloride, justmim and now web3 (Ada Faith Chiamaka Worlu)

Thank you arbitrage for the detailed info about the 'miscreant' called Ada Faith Chiamaka Worlu
I want to ask if this hardened THIEF is from DELTA STATE?
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thank you arbitrage for the detailed info about the 'miscreant' called Ada Faith Chiamaka Worlu
I want to ask if this hardened THIEF is from DELTA STATE?

arbitrage:
Adaeze Worlu Desmond
1123 Zhaojiaba Xuhui
Xuhui, Shanghai, China.

Awoofmobiles.com
Adaeze Mike Worlu
12B Nwamu Crescent,
Asaba, Delta State.

32 Ebenuwa Str,
Off Summit Road,
Asaba, Delta State.
(Chibuzor Eze).

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Avoid any business transaction that has to do with this information:

Note her information pls.
Acct Name: Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka
Acct Number: 0613010297
Bank Name: Ecobank
Email: chiamakafaith2007@gmail.com

Let stop him stop him or her before it's too late.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2015

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by chudy144(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Things are happening Ooo
Hmmm only God will save us.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2015

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka

Kindly come and defend yourself.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 12:18am On Aug 06, 2015

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by LatestTrend: 4:19am On Aug 06, 2015
tongue

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by LatestTrend: 4:23am On Aug 06, 2015
arbitrage:
Adaeze Worlu Desmond
1123 Zhaojiaba Xuhui
Xuhui, Shanghai, China.

Awoofmobiles.com
Adaeze Mike Worlu
12B Nwamu Crescent,
Asaba, Delta State.

32 Ebenuwa Str,
Off Summit Road,
Asaba, Delta State.
(Chibuzor Eze).

I bet she got that US phone number from one of these common android apps.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Keep up the good work, spread the info and let stop her.
LatestTrend:
tongue
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2015

Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by kason(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2015

]Let stop him stop him or her before it's too late.
Re: SCAM ALERT: Latest Scammers Tricks - Beware Of Worlu Ada Faith Chiamaka by Syphax(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
surveyProf:

"Sosorichmedia" is a male, operating as a female, he uses the FF gsm nos 09092102121, 08120210021, email addresses: victoriajoshu@gmail.com, sosorichfoods@gmail.com, nairaland user names: Sosorichmedia, Victoriajoshua, his blog address: jiahatt..com
Boss please can you teach how to do things like this? Azzzin how to catch scammers? Please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unoccupied Houses In Lekki: Built With 'Corruption Money'? / Make Money As A Fiverr Guru / 3 In 1 Men's Lux Singlet And Roundneck At Wholesale And Unbeatable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.