Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) (912 Views)

I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by olunavi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Funny

Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by phabuloz(m): 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ur back to square one I tell u
Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by horlarbaby(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Am sure goona lash dem..
Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
nothing
Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by kolomax(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
They don't know what they are doing so why will I punish them
Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by zeb04(f): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
I cannot imagine coming back from work to meet these mess.

sincerely, I will just cry ist and wait for their father.
Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by nnamdibig(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
One part of me will be angry because of the work to be done the other part will be happy because I have artists in the making

1 Like

Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by Chidoks(f): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
i will yell(oh yes i will),i will cry,i will even spank some bombom but i will definately laugh.whatttt?don't they know what i takes to clean?.
Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by lilmax(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
I will wake up from my dream
Re: You Come Home To Meet Your Kid/kids In This State(pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
zeb04:
I cannot imagine coming back from work to meet these mess.

sincerely, I will just cry ist and wait for their father.
Then he becomes their father and not your husband.

(1) (Reply)

New Frontiers Being Broken In Neuroscience ie Brain Mapping and Activity / Loving Heart! / Triple Storage Bunk Bed For Your Kids With Drawers And Standing Shelves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.