Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? (3528 Views)

What Caffeine Does To Our Systems / Almonds Slimming Tea Is The Best. / Reasons Tea Is Good For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? by drake99: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Last year I was having some issues with my stomach and imbalance breathing,early this year I found an information online about what could be the cause

They called it "Gastroesophageal reflux disease"(gerd) the symptoms they explained on the site was 100% what I was experiencing

Their remedy is to quit anything tea, chocolate or coffee which I did and miraculously the imbalance breathing normalized and my stomach and heart burn stopped

Since this year I've not tasted bournvita,milo or ovaltea ,what I use is only lipton and I don't like it

I made a further research and discovered that there are some powdered tea that I can use as someone who has "gerd" because it doesn't contain caffeine But my problem is that they are foreign

Please is there any nigerian product similar to bournvita,milo or ovaltea that I can use that is caffeine free?

Thanks
Re: Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? by tforever(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
hello there is the great tea called aloe blossom tea and also caffeine free.
Re: Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? by drake99: 4:27am On Jul 13, 2015
tforever:
hello there is the great tea called aloe blossom tea and also caffeine free.
do you have the pic and how can I get it?
Re: Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? by Rute(f): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2015
There is also Rooibos Tea I don't know if u have it in Nigeria u can check the big supermarkets it's made in South Africa.
U can google maybe they export there as well
Re: Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? by drake99: 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Rute:
There is also Rooibos Tea I don't know if u have it in Nigeria u can check the big supermarkets it's made in South Africa.
U can google maybe they export there as well
is it caffeine free?
Re: Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? by tforever(m): 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
drake99:
I live in calabar
alright we have a branch in calabar.. Get in touch so I can give you details on how to get there and what to do.
Re: Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? by Rute(f): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Yes sir it's caffeine free I take it as well coz caffeine gives me heartburn. I don't know how to attach the pic but it says on the box
Naturally dried by the sun
Naturally caffeine free
Naturally preservative free
Suitable for diabetics

If u don't find it in big supermarkets pharmacies sell it as well
Re: Which Tea Is Caffeine Free? by moneytreeteam: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2015
LOETUE is caffeine FREE and rated the 3rd Best in Nigeria in its category...

To see its other health benefits visit: http://moneytreeteam.com/benefits.html

For details on how to get it and even become distributor mail : moneytreeteam1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Gain Weight Fast: Any Suggestions? / Please, I Need Readings For My Blood Test Result / Blacks With Blue Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.