Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) (620 Views)

Indian Tribeswomen Breastfeed Deer Alongside Their Children (photos) / See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! / Read The Message A Man Claim From Uk Sent To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) by workerman: 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
News will never END ooo shocked shocked shocked! This I was able to trim out from the CNN newsroom earlier this evening. Funny enough, our National news came late at the scene, like they always do... to get their side of the story. This happened today early this evening; just imagine how those WOMEN and their CHILDREN must have felt at that very instance.

Nearby neighbor’s, burst into tears.

They were kidnapped all at once by some unknown GUN MEN who pretend were policemen because they were all dressed with police uniform only to realize they were kidnappers, eyewitness suspect boko haram.

Courtesy: http:///5059406/womenandchidrenkidnappwithchildren

1 Share

Re: Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) by Oblitz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nobody is safe is this hell hole country again.

Could it be that the End is near?

God help us

This country is doom
Re: Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) by shalomm: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
f
Re: Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
the settings looks eastern so it couldn't have been boko boys...when you work with the press you'll only believe 30% of the news you hear
Re: Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) by Elslim: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
dot
Re: Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) by Young03(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Girl Always Saying''no Sex'' / A Message To My Alma Mata / Deadly Coordinated Terrorists Attack Hits Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.