Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! (5447 Views)

Help! This Beautiful Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband (photos) / This Lady Is 131 Years Young,let's Give Her As Muck Likes And Amen. / Women Kidnapped With Their Children, They Claim It Was Boko Haram Doin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by shegzyblaq(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2015
Tell me which man will take such a lady serious? You will only be good for things like this. That's all!

Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by INTROVERT(f): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2015
the guy done high on smooches
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by ApcSucks: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by cornoil(m): 9:14am On Jul 30, 2015
Omo the guy don dey cloud nine.
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by MrCork: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2015
shegzyblaq:
Tell me which man will take such a lady serious? You will only be good for things like this. That's all!

...THE GUY AINT CONPLAININ...I AIN'T COMPLANIN...NO GUY IS COMPLANIN...EVEN SEF,NAIRALAND AINT COMPLAININ.....& THEN WE HAV U THER IN NIGERIA INTERNET CAFE COMPLANIN LIKE ITS ANY OF YOR BUCINESS...U DON'T LIKE WOT U SEE...LOOK THA F**K AWAY..GADEMMIT!(no ofeense) angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by MrCork: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2015
shegzyblaq:

..u never received lap dance in yor life??....YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNN!!(no ofeense) undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
u fit gimme too
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by shegzyblaq(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

..u never received lap dance in yor life??....YOU HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNN!!(no ofeense) undecided

REcieve lap dance abeg dah one no dey move me jawe so far people are there I cnt have an erection lailai but if she tries this wif me in the room she'll live to tell d tale
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by idongesit88: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2015
No offeinse is d real deal nowadays
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by MrCork: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015
shegzyblaq:

REcieve lap dance abeg dah one no dey move me jawe so far people are there I cnt have an erection lailai but if she tries this wif me in the room she'll live to tell d tale

.ARE YOU GAY OR R U MUSLIM? (no ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by shegzyblaq(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

Introvert guess this is the first time I'm having u on my post nice meeting u

Anyway wuld u lyk doin dis publicly
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by shegzyblaq(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

.ARE YOU GAY OR R U MUSLIM? (no ofeense) angry

Nope I'm a xtian but I'm always ashamed in public!!!
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by C505: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

slow down guy if u think that is a lap dance. Believe me when I tell u the dude is only enduring the pain she's causing to his balls. Most of these ladies don't know how to lap dance such that they use force trying to make u release but they are only crushing your balls and 90% of ladies are not even aware that a flick to your hardware can cause quite a pain talk of crushing it.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by MrCork: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

..sweery can u gimme lap dance when I arrive in Nigeria in 2 week? smiley
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by Cholls(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2015
my brothers and sisters please can someone explain to me what is going on in the picture i don't get it. Am a learner now!
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by MrCork: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2015
C505:
slow down guy if u think that is a lap dance. Believe me when I tell u the dude is only enduring the pain she's causing to his balls. Most of these ladies don't know how to lap dance such that they use force trying to make u release but they are only crushing your balls and 90% of ladies are not even aware that a flick to your hardware can cause quite a pain talk of crushing it.

..correction..i recievd a nice lap dance at a club in Lagos when I was ther 3 months ago...so good I paids her for extra 10 minute dance.. Bro she's doin it the right way . Truss me! wink
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by MrCork: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2015
shegzyblaq:

Nope I'm a xtian but I'm always ashamed in public!!!

...ok.so u r a viiirggin?...abi?...cool..no wonda u cant relate to lap dance.. Bruv i can pay for u if u want! undecided
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2015
Yummy! cheesy smiley
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by psalmlolese: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2015
See how dey just turn brother mi mufu to mumu becos of lap dance.konji na bastard, Cloud 24. Even if they collect is Iphone 6,wallet and jewellery my broda no go kno in this mood.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by wordbank(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2015
Put a flip on my zipper
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by kenedy175(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2015
The guy dey another realm . Lol
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by peeparty(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2015
This kind mumu fit spend taya for club@ the end the olosho fit no follow am go house sef.

see as him d close eye der
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
peeparty:
This kind mumu fit spend taya for club@ the end the olosho fit no follow am go house sef.
see as him d close eye der

Oga for the game! come make I give u lap dance
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by C505: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

..correction..i recievd a nice lap dance at a club in Lagos when I was ther 3 months ago...so good I paids her for extra 10 minute dance.. Bro she's doin it the right way . Truss me! wink
you're right even though u could still spot the differences btw other clubs. I've equally witnessed a classed lap dance and a rugged one. The thing is like I said that most of them don't know to. They only try to do it right but still don't get it
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by shegzyblaq(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

...ok.so u r a viiirggin?...abi?...cool..no wonda u cant relate to lap dance.. Bruv i can pay for u if u want! undecided

Well let's stick to a bet I'll not av an erection during d so called lap dance no mata wat
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by MrCork: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2015
C505:
you're right even though u could still spot the differences btw other clubs. I've equally witnessed a classed lap dance and a rugged one. The thing is like I said that most of them don't know to. They only try to do it right but still don't get it

...bro ask *Angieberry* to giv u lapdance...she a homebase LAgos girl always on nairaland 24/7.... and She the only person on earth that gives lapdance on *Fuji Music!!* (TRUE STORY) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by Darkseid(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2015
The guy looks exactly like my pastor.
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by MrCork: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2015
shegzyblaq:

Well let's stick to a bet I'll not av an erection during d so called lap dance no mata wat

Angieberry will giv u a nice lapdance with Fuji music...she likes shina peter..check her out..bro she a Nairaland regular and all ways hear 24/7!! (FREE DANCE) wink
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by ggrin(f): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery can u gimme lap dance when I arrive in Nigeria in 2 week? smiley
2 week this 2 week thatundecided

RIPembarassed

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by IamLEGEND1: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2015
MrCork:

...THE GUY AINT CONPLAININ...I AIN'T COMPLANIN...NO GUY IS COMPLANIN...EVEN SEF,NAIRALAND AINT COMPLAININ.....& THEN WE HAV U THER IN NIGERIA INTERNET CAFE COMPLANIN LIKE ITS ANY OF YOR BUCINESS...U DON'T LIKE WOT U SEE...LOOK THA F**K AWAY..GADEMMIT!(no ofeense) angry

the first time this guy don ever say something i gree with.

#NoOfeense
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by peeparty(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2015
Oyind17:

Oga for the game! come make I give u lap dance
u say?
Re: See What This Lady Is Doin To Herself!!! by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2015
peeparty:
u say?

You heard me, come over let me take you to the third heavens .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bankers Warehouse Plc Nigeria: The Modern Slavery / Horrible Accident In Warri (caution! Disburbing Images) / Are U Proud Being A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.